~Souza~Topic starter

Website after hack
March 28, 2012, 06:30:41 AM
As you all have noticed, the site was hacked so I have been re-installing everything the last two days. I made a complete new forum install and only copied the most important things such as posts and members to this new install. This can mean that your profile settings have changed, just check your profile to set it again as you are used to. It's also possible that your avatar is gone, or that your signature is not as it should. These are all things you need to fix yourself.

Also, anyone who has the direct link of the forum in their bookmarks, need to change that link from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Also: clear your browser cache and delete cookies. If you don't know how that works, please ask someone who does or do a Google search.

If you encounter any problems that you can't fix yourself in your profile, please post in this thread and I will see if I can help out.

Please walk through your profile settings to make sure it's not something you can fix yourself first before you post any problems. New feature (or returned actually) is the blog option, you can find that in your profile. Here you can start your own blog outside the forum. A link to the blogs can be found in the menu, although that link will only work when there is an actual blog to show, it will give an error now until someone posts.

Last but not least: can everyone please either follow the MJDHI facebook page or Twitter account? I got numerous questions in all kinds of ways about what was going on, while I will always update Twitter or Facebook in case there is something wrong with the forum. Now I had to repeat myself every time.

If you notice anything strange again in the future, notify me immediately and I will check it out. I installed new security programs, so I hope this will not happen again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Website after hack
March 28, 2012, 06:33:15 AM
ps: the menu on top changed a litte. Home is going to the main website, Portal goes to the forum homepage with the latest posts etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 28, 2012, 06:35:33 AM
Another ps: It's possible Smileys and special characters from old posts don't show as they should. I can't help that but I can change it if really necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 28, 2012, 07:03:01 AM
Darn hackers!  This is just a test post to see how it looks.

Thanks Souza, for doing what you do!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

March 28, 2012, 07:03:23 AM
Thanks for all the work Souza! :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 28, 2012, 07:26:55 AM
thanks Souza for your hard work...it means so much for all of us to have  aplace like here to feel near our loved mj...hope ypu'll like my new avatar... ;D
 :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

March 28, 2012, 08:12:39 AM
Thank you Souza, for what hack  so much this forum? Others work normally and without problems.

hacker!! :images:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

March 28, 2012, 08:38:00 AM
A' hole hackers

:icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 28, 2012, 08:44:08 AM
Thank you Souza, for what hack  so much this forum? Others work normally and without problems.

hacker!! :images:
you said it !!! :over-react-smiley: :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sandythyme

March 28, 2012, 09:21:48 AM
Souza thank you for all you have done in the past and all you do now.  The thyme and effort you put into this site is amazing for this I am grateful to you.  I was generally lost while we were down.  Not that I don't have a million things going on and to do, it's just this has become such a part of my life.  To those hackers out there with nothing better to do, please go do something more productive and leave us alone, we aren't hurting you.  Thank you again Souza, you are one in a million.  Love to you and everyone here!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 28, 2012, 09:53:49 AM
Souza thank you for all you have done in the past and all you do now.  The thyme and effort you put into this site is amazing for this I am grateful to you.  I was generally lost while we were down.  Not that I don't have a million things going on and to do, it's just this has become such a part of my life.  To those hackers out there with nothing better to do, please go do something more productive and leave us alone, we aren't hurting you.  Thank you again Souza, you are one in a million.  Love to you and everyone here!  :bearhug:
All you said I agree with.  I also have a ton I should be doing, but when the site is down it's hard to concentrate.  :errrr:

God bless you Souza, for your sacrifice and dedication! :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2012, 09:58:05 AM
Hello Souza,
I'm a little confused. I did delete the Cookies and the Cache of today. But still it is the same, both adress are redirecting me to other sites.
I can only use this Forum when I access it under "Community". Or have I to delete all Cookies and the whole Cache? Do I need a new Password
for my account than? Sorry for my Questions, but I m not such technical Fox like you. At least I wanted to thank you for your hard work, you are
really incredible.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 28, 2012, 10:02:37 AM
Hello Souza,
I'm a little confused. I did delete the Cookies and the Cache of today. But still it is the same, both adress are redirecting me to other sites.
I can only use this Forum when I access it under "Community". Or have I to delete all Cookies and the whole Cache? Do I need a new Password
for my account than? Sorry for my Questions, but I m not such technical Fox like you. At least I wanted to thank you for your hard work, you are
really incredible.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

You should delete all cookies and empty your complete cache. You won't need a new password, you only have to log in again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 28, 2012, 10:18:32 AM
Other un-techie people like me might find this site I just found helpful:

Well done Souza, hope you can get some sleep now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 28, 2012, 10:45:48 AM
I'm not sure why a hacker would bother anymore, you always fix it, they never succeed, what's the point? Thanks, Souza. The day you give up and go away is the day we all cry at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions