well i beLIEeve you will find that on the forum houdini has been covered many a time

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Hey everyone,

I don't know that much about Criss Angel, but I do know a lot about that twitter/instagram user named @_MichaelJackson.

Her name is Madina and she's about 22-24, maybe even older (although she says she's much younger which is not true) and she's creepy and annoying as hell.
It all began with her kissing Paris' a** on twitter and Paris was impressed by Madina's eloquence. Paris then followed her and somehow Madina convinced Paris doing video chats on a regularly basis.
They became "friends" (older and younger "sister") and met a few times.
At that time, Paris was also best friends with a guy called Romeo and a girl named Sara.
Suddenly, Paris wasnt friends with both of them anymore; the closer Madina and Paris got, the more fallings outs we had to witness.

Fans started to warn Paris about Madina but I guess they got blocked by her.

The creepy thing about Madina is: before she got friends with Paris, her bio on twitter said that she's in her early 20's and gonna be a reporter for some kind of newspaper. Later she changed it into "writer" and erased her age.
Another thing: she tried to be friends with a lot of celeb-children (much younger than her) like Lilly Depp Rose and others.

Meanwhile there seemed to be a falling out between Madina and Paris. Paris is now friends again with Romeo and Sara - I dont know if and how her relationship to Madina changed, but she wrote about a broken friendship etc.
Madina wrote desperate tweets like "talk to me, I'll kill myself blah blah"  :omg:

But I think Madina and Paris talked again recently... and I just hope they're not gonna be friends again, cuz that Madina chick is fake and creepy as hell.  :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I thought that was Paris's Name on there? I only just looked at her tweets, which due to not using twitter or even going on that site I could be very wrong, I feel like I'm 70 and not with the new age stuff lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

:WTF:  Are you seriously saying that Paris set up a meeting with someone she casually met on twitter?  :icon_eek: So much for supervision  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Hey,

@leilani81: "@ymcmb_breezy" is Paris' instagram account, while her twitter account is "@ParisJackson" (verified).

Madina's accounts on both are @_michaeljackson.

@hesouttamylife: yup, that's what I'm saying. I don't think she ever met other online friends (except for Romeo and Sara, but Romeo's got some celeb background, too and I'm not sure but I think Sara also attends Buckley), but letting her meet Madina hasn't been the smartest decision - whoever made that decision.

Paris talked about a broken friendship after being about 5 weeks offline and it's assumed she got grounded during that time.
I haven't seen Paris and Madina talking directly talk to one another ever since, but Madina still insists on being like Paris' older sister, while Paris doesn't mention her name.
Possibly they're still "friends" but Paris isn't allowed to show that in public anymore because of thousands of negative comments concerning Madina.
On the other hand, Paris sometimes mentions Romeo and Sara publicly...
So maybe Madina doesn't wanna let go of her little celebrity friend. She didn't have luck with Lily Rose Depp and others so this could be the reason she's so obsessed with Paris - cuz she was the only one who fell into that trap.

Another odd thing: she's been bff with a girl named Michaela Blanks (Billy Blanks' niece!) and a guy called André Ferguson who are in her class at Buckley - real friends!
Since she's back on twitter, she never mentioned Michaela again (and didn't take pics with her) and there were only one or two pics mentionig André on instgram.

This is SO confusing. Two possibilities:
- she got asked to not make it publicly anymore, who she's friends with
OR - this whole Madina thing caused much damage to more than one friendship.

Don't get me wrong... I think Paris can be friends with whoever she likes but I just have an uncomfortable feeling about Madina. Madina used to mention everyday how close she is with Paris, leaked pics of their video chats etc.  :WTF:

History repeats itself... :over-react-smiley:

here's a pic of Madina (on the left), Paris and Michaela. What do you think how old she is??
Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:37:29 AM by CokeCat
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AlwaysHeather

:icon_e_biggrin: Hi everyone. Well, I honestly think that we are suppose to scrutinize it. Seeings how everything has been revealed as the "opposite" before now. You know what I mean? Like Jermaine is always saying Michael is dead when he is not. and then wearing that orange shirt and all that? Well, my take on it, scrutinize means to examine in great detail. (oh btw I have learned to never take anything too seriously during this, when people are *upset*) specially people assoiciated with the family. K. The first thing _michaeljackson said, awkward, I misspelled back* that's right beLIEvers have fun. K, they actually acknowledge the LIE in the word believers if they didn't really like it would they have posted it that way? The word scrutinize is spelled wrong, but maybe it's just cuz they are kids, If they really even are just kids. Sometimes I believe that Paris is not really Paris. remember anyone can be anyone on the internet. I honestly don't think they meant a word of the all that bad mouthing they were saying. They pointed out the word LIE. I don't know if it has anything to do with the person being Black or not. Me over analyzing everything, cuz everything seems important to me, then well yeah probably. It probably has something to do with it. Please don't be angry at these people. That's what Michael has been trying his whole life to make people change. Let's look at this and everything from every facet of the diamond. All my love, Always, Heath3r
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Heal the World...Make it a better place*

Hey,

I see your point, Heather. But I think it's really Paris on twitter and instagram, otherwise she wouldn't be verified.

And I think we shouldn't see "the hoax" in every word or action concerning the Jackson family. To me, it seems like Paris is the one who has to learn her lesson, this time it's not us.
Otherwise "our" lesson would be: trust and love everyone, no matter what they do to you (leaking private pics, ...).
Madina isn't there to show us how the media can lead us the wrong way. This whole thing happened before the media even noticed Madina.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The photo of Medina isn't working  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Madina, Paris, Michaela
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
 I think we should not stick our noses in Paris' issues, if Michael is really reading this forum do you think he is gonna like to read what you are writing here? I don't know but I find it no fair at all.   :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

I think we should not stick our noses in Paris' issues, if Michael is really reading this forum do you think he is gonna like to read what you are writing here? I don't know but I find it no fair at all.   :icon_eek:

This is true, so that the private affairs of the family are not our problem
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

Well, I agree with the ruining of the word "believe". That LIE shouldn't be put in there, it makes no sense. It's not a lie, it's a hoax, and furthermore, what does beLIEve actually mean? Believe the lie? Believe to see the lie? There's a lie hidden in being a believer? It's nonsensical. It makes more sense to say you believe the TRUTH. So I'm with Paris, it's annoying. I'm not a believer, I'm a hoaxer.

omg,that's what i was frightened of!
beLIEvers r believing in a lie! and,what is the lie? i "know" (i mean:i hope i'm right) mj is alive and so lie = mj's death,but if i was wrong? ok,i go away....
  :Pulling_hair:

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

I disagree that we should not “stick our noses in family business.  I also disagree with if Michael is watching and reading here that he would be appalled at us being concerned about his children.  One thing that Michael always held true to was/is that his children are our children.  The world’s children are ours to love and care for.  I think quite the opposite on how Michael would feel with this conversation. I think to not be concerned about Paris would be more apt to disappoint him.

From my reading, some of the people who Paris tweets with, have agendas to fulfill.  Though Paris is smart and bright, she is still a child and at her age she is far from being able to distinguish between who is honest and has her best interest at heart.  There are people who obviously don’t like believers who tweet to her in a chiding way about the foolishness of hoaxers who are, in my opinion bating her and waiting for the first opportunity for her to say something they can run to the media with.  Thus starts the vicious cycle of harassing and labeling yet another generation of Michael Jackson.

She is a child.  There are predators on the cyber highways.  And she needs to be careful. I don’t like it one bit.  But who am I?  What are her guardians doing?   :Pulling_hair:  Obviously very little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I agree that there's nothing wrong with showing/expressing concern for Paris or anyone else.  However, we should always remember that we very rarely, if ever, know the whole story about anything.  This often (I guess naturally) leads to people 'filling in the blanks' on their own...but those are just assumptions.

Because of all ^^^, I don't think it's fair to assume and/or pass judgement that her guardians are not doing anything, or very little, to keep her safe....especially since Mike is her guardian, or at least one of them.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

If I said that I felt completely comfortable with some things I have seen on Paris’ twitter account, I would be being untrue to myself.  So I won’t.  Not being argumentative, just standing firm to my truth.  Better safe than sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions