Has anyone been looking at Paris and the person she affiliates with on Instagram?
Her username is "_MichaelJackson" and Paris often likes her pictures, and even posts pictures of their text conversations listing her as her "Sister".
I'm not sure how they know each other but one thing is for sure, they DO talk personally.   
Recently this "_MichaelJackson" posted this picture:

Followed by these comments after it:

Bottom line, this girl obviously doesn't support believers and given the fact that her and Paris are friends, that calls for some concern, don't you think?

Opinions??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Kids are kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Many believers are followers of Paris, but I have not seen any Twitt to insinuate even death hoax, to Paris.
I find it strange to have fun this way.
But if her friend had to make that identification _MichaelJackson as I do not see the need. Thank you for sharing roxy101 ♥  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Many believers are followers of Paris, but I have not seen any Twitt to insinuate even death hoax, to Paris.
I find it strange to have fun this way.
But if her friend had to make that identification _MichaelJackson as I do not see the need. Thank you for sharing roxy101 ♥  :bearhug:

You're right.  I never see any mention of the hoax on Paris's comment stream whatsoever, so for this to be posted was a little out of nowhere.  You're welcome :) I'll post more pictures that I find interesting.  I can post more of the _MichaelJackson girl if wanted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"beLIEvers are annoying"?.....Maybe..but they're making fun of someone they suppose is dead...(after all the subject is always the same). Would you write those things if your friend's father really passed away?
Just sayin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

is this _michael jackson  girl having fun with believers? i don
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

Well, I agree with the ruining of the word "believe". That LIE shouldn't be put in there, it makes no sense. It's not a lie, it's a hoax, and furthermore, what does beLIEve actually mean? Believe the lie? Believe to see the lie? There's a lie hidden in being a believer? It's nonsensical. It makes more sense to say you believe the TRUTH. So I'm with Paris, it's annoying. I'm not a believer, I'm a hoaxer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

lol.... am feeling a bit sheepish re: my username right abt now.... haha.

you know what, this post is not a reason for concern. i mean what is she supposed to say...

its not time... wish it were... but its not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Bec,
I'm a B-A-Live-R! :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

lol.... am feeling a bit sheepish re: my username right abt now.... haha.

you know what, this post is not a reason for concern. i mean what is she supposed to say...

its not time... wish it were... but its not

Oh geez how awkward, I'm sorry, I meant nothing personal Aussie.

Honestly, you're Aussie in my mind, I forgot about the rest of your name, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@ bec, nah not akwrd the ability to laugh at ones self is good... what makes me laugh more, is not my username but my picture/signature, LOL LOL

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MissG

is this _michael jackson  girl having fun with believers? i don

I wrote a longer post than it shows  :(

My posts don
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

We are not the only ones that highlight the "lie" within the word:

His show began in 2008.......what I don't know is if this poster came before or after June 25th......

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I think it's simple. As Michael's death is a hoax/a lie, we hoaxers, beLIEve because we see the hoax/lie hidden in plain sight? oh well! We are Knowers now anyway.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

IWantYouBack

Well, I agree with the ruining of the word "believe". That LIE shouldn't be put in there, it makes no sense. It's not a lie, it's a hoax, and furthermore, what does beLIEve actually mean? Believe the lie? Believe to see the lie? There's a lie hidden in being a believer? It's nonsensical. It makes more sense to say you believe the TRUTH. So I'm with Paris, it's annoying. I'm not a believer, I'm a hoaxer.

Hey Bec, I think I can help you out here! :)

I have been a Criss Angel / Christopher Sarantakos fan longer than I have been an MJ fan, believe it or not. I know the ins and outs of Criss Angel and where his signature "BeLIEve" came from. So please allow me to explain. I hope this information helps out not only you, but many new and old BeLIEvers.

So, here we go:

Criss Angel's biggest inspiration is Harry Houdini, who was known as the best escape artist, magician, and illusionist of his time. He was a HUGE star in the magic field, so big that he actually earned magic a lot of respect. But since Houdini died, magic has been abused and beaten and is looked at as "cheesy, fake, a scam" and even sometimes "childish". This all happened because when Houdini passed on, a new, brutal era of magic started to come about slowly but surely. Rabbits were being pulled out of hats, and girls in leotards were being put into boxes. It was extremely cliche, tacky, and cheap. This is why I admire Criss Angel and this is why Criss is the best illusionist there has ever been period. Criss Angel innovated today's magic. He made it cool, he gave it swag. He strayed VERY far from rabbits being pulled out of hats and putting girls into boxes with swords - extremely far. He took it out of the box, just like Harry Houdini once did ages ago. That is why Criss Angel is so looked up to. He is the magic industry's Michael Jackson and he truly ADMIRES Harry Houdini, he even did a tribute to him in his Halloween special.

Now that you know why Criss Angel and Harry Houdini are so famous in the magic world, it is going to be very easy for you and other BeLIEvers to understand the meaning of the LIE in "BeLIEve" and where it came from. Harry Houdini's death was absolutely shocking not only to the magic industry, but to the whole world. And just minutes before he died, he said to his wife, "After I pass on, there are going to be a lot of people who are going to claim that they can connect with me when I reach the other side (Heaven). If they come to you and claim that they can speak to me, ask them for the codeword. That codeword I am giving you now is BELIEVE. If they don't give you that codeword, then they are not truly speaking to me from the other side, they are con-artists. I am choosing the word BELIEVE because BELIEVE is such a misunderstood word. It sounds so positive. But there is another word in BELIEVE that is going to be a huge part of your life once I pass on. That word is LIE. And these mediums who are going to be claiming to be speaking to me from the other side, for the most part, will be LIEing. Therefore, we now spell BELIEVE like BeLIEve." And since Criss Angel is so inspired by Harry Houdini, he made his whole live Las Vegas Cirque Show a tribute to him by making the title "BeLIEve". He even used to tell this story of Houdini and why he spells "BeLIEve" like that in the very first version of his show. I've seen every version of his show - I've seen it 7 times and I am going to see it again for the 8th on my 18th birthday in August. It's a great show.

I really hope that this clears it up for you. I honestly don't believe that Criss Angel is a part of Michael's hoax at all. They didn't even get a chance to meet. I've met Criss twice, the first meeting he spent half an hour with me and we watched a DVD. Since then, I've been given a personal contact to him that I am not allowed to share. But I am beginning to know and am becoming close friends with Christopher Sarantakos (his real name), and not Criss Angel. :)

God Bless you <3
Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 08:12:31 PM by IWantYouBack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal