pikachu

Nice video from Esprit467: Robbie Williams as The White Rabbit ; )
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC87tjq-8YY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

The most important clue that everyone left out is that Robbie Williams is the biggest conspiracy theory believer out there. He has watched all the 911, illuminati, etc videos, short films and has stated over and over again that he believes everything. He even took a break from recording music to travel all over america chasing UFOs. He has claimed to have seen UFOs on three occasions. And he once felt like he was abducted.

He did make fun of Michael in Rudebox but since 2009 has changed the line to Jackson Rest In Peace. Robbie could actually be a member here as I have often thought.

OOPS @gwynwed did mention it
Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 10:23:02 PM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Are you talking about his Bodies video???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk-7umYwTig[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Adele and Robbie Williams to go ghost-hunting

By Charlotte | Published: March 29, 2012

Pop star Adele has reportedly invited Take Thatter Robbie Williams round to her mansion for a spot of ghost-hunting.

The music stars are said to have been pals since they met at the Brit Awards four years ago, where Williams gave Adele some pointers on surviving in the music business. Rumours say Robbie is now something of a mentor to Adele and provides support as she navigates her way through becoming a massive celebrity.

According to reports, the multi-award-winning 23-year-old has now invited Williams and his wife, Ayda, to stay in her huge Sussex mansion which boasts ten bedrooms and possibly a ghost.

A source is quoted by the Star newspaper as saying, “Adele’s often said she hates staying at home alone in the mansion because she’s sure it’s haunted and she gets spooked.”

They added, “She knows Robbie and Ayda are fascinated by the supernatural and has offered to have them to stay for a haunted weekend any time they like. Adele thinks they are both fantastic and would love to spend some time sharing ghost stories and witnessing paranormal activity.”

Not long after she bought the £7 million mansion a few months ago, Adele showed it off on the TV show 60 Minutes with Anderson Cooper. As she was walking down a dark corridor in her home, she said to the host, “This bit is really quite scary. Have you ever heard of The Shining?”

Sounds just up Robbie Williams’s street. He has previously talked about his love of all things spooky and supernatural such as ghosts and UFOs. He is also said to believe that his own house in Beverly Hill is haunted. He doesn’t seem too rattled by the idea though – he has even named the ghost ‘Bertie’.

Oh.. so that's why Robbie's interested in MJ's "death" house... because of the ghost 'Bertie'  :icon_eek: :icon_e_geek:, NOT Michael... wel that's pretty obvious.. because Michael can't be a ghost when he's alive ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Why wouldn't be Robbie related with Michael and the hoax? What do you guys make of with all the celebs who were laughing and smiling at Michael's memorial? I'm not sure if all of them know about the hoax but I'm pretty sure most of them do. Michael knew they could not tell that he is alive in interviews and etc because people would think that they are crazy. We all saw what happened to Teddy Riley when he told that he knew Michael is alive. He was blamed for being a liar, he was blamed for being crazy, he was blamed for making his own commercial. Would other celebs who know about the hoax get the risk to be called a crazy person and all other negative things? I don't think so! So, we can never know who is in on the hoax and not.

Second of all, Robbie and other celebs do not need to know MJ is alive directly. We found many clues in movies, in commercials, music videos and so on. It would be enough for Michael to tell a director friend about the idea in his mind which is going to be a clue for us, and they add the clue inside the theme of the movie, commercial or video etc. The artists, actors do not need to know the details, if you know what I'm trying to say.[/

Pure Love, exactly I couldn't have said it better. Even my own family and friends say that I am crazy for my belief. For a celeb.
the pressure is much higher and normaly they don't want to be called crazy.

By the Way I find the Lyric to Morning Sun very interesting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO_1tviw0xs[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Robbie and his wife are expecting a baby  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Robbie and his wife are expecting a baby  :)

Wow, I m happy for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Beautiful house dear Robbie ....  :icon_e_smile: approve the choice  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

@ simalves - very true. he is also very vocal about his beliefs. we get a lot of robbie interviews here in aus, he is always talking abt his thoughts on such conspiracies in interviews.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

I'm starting to enjoy his music more and more!

PureLove, good points, I agree!
Do you remember Adam Lambert making his slip-up about MJ being alive way back. Here’s the discussion on that.

Gwynned, how did I jump over the Pedleylife1 video you posted, since it has the airplane scene in it. lol :icon_redface:
I saw it a long time ago. I really love this hoax video of hers!

Williams wanted to call the album 'Protagonist', but his manager said it would be too 'pretentious' (which is "unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature"--of MJ :icon_e_biggrin:). I love how she says a Protagonist from the Greek is the one who plays the first part, chief actor, is the main character (the central or primary personal figure) of a literary, theatrical, cinematic, video game,  or musical narrative, around whom the events of the narrative's plot revolve and with whom the audience is intended to share the most empathy...-- Williams says that ‘Morning Sun’ was about Michael Jackson.  Here's the lyrics:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and Randy Philips says, “Michael’s not a star, he’s something bigger. I’m not sure what to call him. ..The world needs some good news, and I think he is that good news!”  Lastly she shows MJ's 'Dangerous' to be patterned after the older show where the girl sings, "...get ready for the Judgement Day...the sun is shining, the Lord is waiting to take your hand...shout Hallelujah..we're going to the promised land..." which are similar themes to what Front/TS have spoken about. It's not the 'girl' whose 'dangerous' but MJ!  This all hints at MJ's status as more than meets the eye, if you know what I mean.
Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:31:30 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Basically we are all fascinated by the unknown. if Robbie looks in this beautiful home, sorry to take your own ghost.  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Maybe it's just a connection to Elvis Presley.  Robbie Williams is a huge fan and wrote this song about Elvis.  Let's not forget that Elvis's home was across the street to MJ's..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_URjvdNSZPU&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xKeeRt4gc9Y[/youtube]

Thanks for these very interesting videos!
I never knew Robbie was such a great Elvis fan!
I've always disliked Robbie ever since Take That. I never liked their band, and I always thought Robbie is so full of himself, too much self-pride. That's how I felt about him. And he really pissed me off when he made fun of Michael in his song "Rude Box".
So in the light of everything you guys have posted on this thread,  I am really surprised to realize that Robbie might be well involved in the hoax, especially with Elvis and MJ references in all his music videos/lyrics.... and now this TMZ article...hummm I smell HOAX in here

Have you guys noticed the word-game in this TMZ headline?

Robbie Williams -- I'm Interested in MJ's Death House

^^ this can be very well read:

Robbie Williams -- I'm Interested in MJ's Death Hoax

In fact, when I first saw the title of this thread, I went like WTF  :icon_e_surprised: because I thought I read: "Robbie Williams -- I'm Interested in MJ's Death Hoax" instead of House! loll  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Nice video from Esprit467: Robbie Williams as The White Rabbit ; )
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC87tjq-8YY[/youtube]

Amazing video. Thank you for posting. Yep, Robbie knows!   :icon_e_biggrin:

The most important clue that everyone left out is that Robbie Williams is the biggest conspiracy theory believer out there. He has watched all the 911, illuminati, etc videos, short films and has stated over and over again that he believes everything. He even took a break from recording music to travel all over america chasing UFOs. He has claimed to have seen UFOs on three occasions. And he once felt like he was abducted.

He did make fun of Michael in Rudebox but since 2009 has changed the line to Jackson Rest In Peace. Robbie could actually be a member here as I have often thought.

OOPS @gwynwed did mention it

It looks like Robbie and I have a lot in common. Well, we also both are aquarius. :icon_e_biggrin: I didn't know about these. Thank you for posting.

P.S: If you're around here Robbie, I want to congratulate you and your sweet wife Ayda for the baby. (I'm also Turkish like your wife.)
  :icon_e_biggrin:

PureLove, good points, I agree!
Do you remember Adam Lambert making his slip-up about MJ being alive way back. Here’s the discussion on that.

I think there're so much more people than we expect who know about the hoax.  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

A Personal Story about Robbie Williams
April 02, 2012, 01:20:47 AM
I can't help but share with ya'll my meeting with Robbie Williams.  Like Robbie, I have had an off and on interest in UFOs which was ignited when I had a very lucid and vivid dream of seeing UFOs and being beamed up into a ship while I was asleep on a boat near the Catalina Islands.   Upon returning from my trip I stumbled upon an article about the large number of underwater UFOs seen and reported NEAR THE CATALINA ISLANDS!!!!

Back to the story.  There is a place in Washingston State in Trout Lake called the Eceti Ranch run by a guy named James Gilliland.  Purportedly, UFOs are seen nearly nightly from a large field which looks out on to the mountain.  I was visiting a friend in Portland and we decided to drive up for the night, even though we were told we could not stay overnight at the ranch because they had visitors.

The ranch is poorly marked and it was night when we arrived, so I was, frankly, uncertain as to whether we had arrived at the right location.  I hesitatingly got out of the car and started to walk toward a group of people at which point a young man, who turned out to be Robbie, approached us and reassured us we were in the right place and led us to the 'viewing field.'  I obviously had no idea who he was and, truth be told, would not have known had he told me, as I'm a bit older and he is significantly less well known in the US than he is elsewhere. 

I am often ill prepared for changes in weather and that night was no exception.  Rob (as he introduced himself) noticed I was cold and offered me his jacket.  We then entered into a lengthy conversation exchanging stories about UFOs - he was on his way to the Catalinas to hunt for them on jet skis - and the state of the world.  I have rarely had such an honest conversation with anyone in my life and he came across as a true seeker. 

The guests at the ranch turned out to be the people from Above Top Secret and they had brought with them a fancy night vision camera which would make it easier to spot UFOs and something called Orbs, which are circles of light that can appear on photographs and are picked up well by this type of camera.

We were told that the orbs respond well to song so we began singing.  Rob, his buddies, myself and my friend.  And so I can happily report that I sang with Robbie Williams.  I am even happier to report, it was not recorded.   :icon_geek:  Adding to my inability to carry a tune or remember more than two words to a song was the atmosphere at the ranch which makes one a bit light headed and perhaps a bit silly.

If we played the fools, Rob was the gentlemen, and that's the point I'm trying to make.  He never let on airs and he treated us with such respect and thoughtfulness.  He didn't even crack a smile when my friend offered him a  cot in her living room should he ever need a place to stay in Portland!   :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

A couple weeks later I stumbled upon on the ATS website and the notice that they would reveal the 'surprise guest' with them at the Eceti Ranch.  Imagine my surprise as I found Robbie Williams on Youtube singing to the thousands cheering for him at Knebworth. 

I ran into him a couple months later at a David Icke lecture.   In our very brief conversation he took the time to ask if my friend, unemployed when we had met, had since found a job.  That just blew me away and reminds me of stories we have heard about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
A hoax video showing the connections between Robbie, Mj & Elvis

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6pQ7EhzLz8&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=14&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Other videos... more or less connected to the hoax

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH1VaQ0MAtU&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=8&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOE3nqaF5AI&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=9&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNVigqFEpM&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=10&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions