Blood on the dancefloor
March 23, 2012, 11:13:18 AM
i was thinking about the 4 years to get it right"
then i studied the cover blood on the dancefloor recorded 4 years before 11/9.
I drew perspective lines on that cover, and look what i found

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the symectric is mind blowing. /bravo/ also notice how all triangles are joined together .. but the question is why? and what did he want to show us? i don't really understand but i wanted to share this with you :)
Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 05:23:13 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Bloo on the dancefloor
March 23, 2012, 11:22:37 AM
dont see anything mimi,cant click on anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2012, 12:16:14 PM
can you see now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2012, 01:12:10 PM
i was thinking about the 4 years to get it right"
then i studied the cover blood on the dancefloor recorded 4 years before 11/9.
I drew perspective lines on that cover, and look what i found

the symectric is mind blowing. /bravo/ also notice how all triangles are joined together .. but the question is why? and what did he want to show us? i don't really understand but i wanted to share this with you :)

Thanks for sharing this, I'm sure this is no accident, artistically and symbolically. It all goes with the theme of the album. Red, he is the blood, his arm and hands point up to the sky, the clouds - heavens mirroring the cityscape.

I see the lines joining to his feet draws attention to him standing on the middle square, the 4th, and 3 on each side =7. diamond 4sides- ultimate truth, triangle 3
The triangles and diamond are symbolic. The main one is unity and balance...all that is.
This is where I found some information You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

March 23, 2012, 02:58:25 PM
Actually he is represented  in a  diamond, a triangle, a square, AND A CIRCLE  (so perfection ) OMG!  ( i tried with a compas to know if i was right but the circle fits too!  he is perfectly included in a circle and his knees is the center of the cover ( and the circle).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
March 23, 2012, 04:35:32 PM
Remember the flower of life geometric shape.  All things god/nature made have this geometry.  The circle is in the middle touching all the circles around it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Tink

March 24, 2012, 02:47:31 AM
I hate to break it to you - but it's simply using Vanishing points, Geometry, and whatever simply looks cool to the Artist themselves. I've done enough production art over 30 years, to spot this. You've just simply drawn out what I draw out, each and every time I balance a painting,  lolol/ I'll even turn a painting upside down, and reverse it, just to make sure it looks right!

For instance, the girl & the unicorn here, are an offset triangle, but it's done beautifully.
Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 06:22:16 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

March 24, 2012, 03:27:08 AM
thanks mimi I can see it now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2012, 09:07:46 AM
I hate to break it to you - but it's simply using Vanishing points, Geometry, and whatever simply looks cool to the Artist themselves. I've done enough production art over 30 years, to spot this. You've just simply drawn out what I draw out, each and every time I balance a painting,  lolol/ I'll even turn a painting upside down, and reverse it, just to make sure it looks right!

Tink, yes very true, way back to the Renaissance art... btw I'm an artist as well. ::P So that's what I meant by all the colors, images, vanishing points and composition are no accident.  Michael I'm sure had a lot of input into the cover designs. And artists love to add hidden meanings - symbolic, personal, spiritual, or religious into their work. I think that the lines, composition, vanishing points creating the triangles are symbolic as well.
Just an observation around numbers and symbols that have been consistent throughout the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Tink

Re: Blood on the dancefloor
April 04, 2012, 06:45:50 PM
Actually, I went a step further, and learned the school of Bauhaus, originally in Germany before WW2. Walt Disney attended there, and a few other animators. They were so far beyond their time, it sucked that a huge war got into their progress. Many were indeed Jews, you get the idea. At least students there were more intelligent that your average soldier. I'm 5th generation Bauhaus, and it's the very last school of art that I needed, to feel finally finished in being taught! It breaks the boundaries of what you're taught in school. It's applied to form & function, anything! Architecture, list goes on. It frees the mind in ways that can make you cry. We used in the class, stock imagery. I wound up with something so adorable, I used it as my Christmas card, and had everyone dying of laughter! See, you can have ONE large item on one side, if you have a gathering of small items together on the other side. So, I grabbed a giant Persian cat looking DOWN at them, and 5 people were looking up, delighted. One shot a camera, just silly, but in that Rockwell style. A kid sat next to the cat, and was giving it a huge rubdown, which is why it was making a cute face to everyone. Silly people, thought I'd painted it, sheesh!

So, yeah - I felt the cover was waaay, waaay to static, and needed life thrown into it.That could easily be accomplished by puffs of air at the front figure wearing red, open the stage right coat open a bit more, as the left hand looks like it's shoved up against the body. Figure looks too posed, static. I don't like the way the left foot is standing, because I can't tell where the left knee is, definitely! Looks too scrambled, uncomfortable to me. The worst?? WHAT was that artist thinking of, with the RIGHT WRIST & HAND!? It looks like a badly placed MANNEQUIN HAND! Wrist is teeny-tiny. Should've hired me for that, grrr! Oh, my other pet peeve: STATIC CLOUDS! They speak to me like this, "Man, we pulled a fast one over on Michael, the artist just air brushed the tops in, and convinced him it was art, lol. Now unless he meant for the sides to look like people, it just looks like FAIL art to me. Also, when you have someone dancing on a floor - you balance them better on it, not make them feel that they're going to leap off the cover! Put him back a square, then I'd feel it would have better bance, better IMPACT. Just looks like a noobie painted. it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

April 04, 2012, 08:55:19 PM
That's awesome, I didn't have that type of education, just the ordinary traditional training. I'm amazed how animation has evolved. I really wish I'd gone that direction.
I usually over analyze things, and probably gave this too much credit. Who knows what tools they used to come up with the design, but agree it's static, plastic... not great for MJ. So much more could've been done with the design for this particular cd.
Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 09:01:43 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2012, 11:14:25 PM
Tink, it was interesting to read your perspective thru the eyes of art critique. Thank u for sharing your professional point of view. May I ask, although we now understand your point of view from a technical or art perspective, regardless of technique, proportion etc etc, do you agree that the album cover represents something or the intention on the artis significant to hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Tink

Tink, it was interesting to read your perspective thru the eyes of art critique. Thank u for sharing your professional point of view. May I ask, although we now understand your point of view from a technical or art perspective, regardless of technique, proportion etc etc, do you agree that the album cover represents something or the intention on the artis significant to hoax?

@Australian - What do people really think it signifies? Unfortunately, I do owe humble apologies for my arrogance on the cover...I could shoot myself in the foot. BAM! Snow Angel isn't needed, it's a virtual wound.

@Michael - If you indeed did paint this, I'm sorry. I'm not seeing anyone else coming up as the graphic artist; if it is someone else, I owe them one, too. My arrogance nearly cost me this one; I should've been humble, and really looked the first time. I see the sheer genius in the simplicity - and if I hadn't paid attention this time around, I'd have missed this, for sometimes breaking the rules themselves, is where we are actually SHOWING something - if we only open our eyes and ears, and LISTEN! Lesson learned.

Now, let me explain: Initially, I'd only gone over with a critical eye on what was posted. That was arrogance; it blocked the truth; I had to open my eyes, to SEE.  After hunting online this afternoon, I realized that there are TWO VERSIONS of this cover! It's difficult to find, so bear with me; you must go to this Amazon link first: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Then, you must click on SEE LARGER IMAGE, above the two images, below what you see! I don't want to run out of room on my images, and this is too important to drop the resolution down! I need you all to SEE what I am seeing. It's only possible, with the dark version!!

This one isn't washed out, it has the richness, full colors and everything, while I was hunting for the graphic artist's name - and discovered, there wasn't one (and realized, it must be Michael).

Now this one is RICH in colors, lots of reds, greens, yellows. I love color, color!  Now - if you look at the chess board, you will see something not so obvious in the washed out version: what's under the floor? Is it a reflection of above? Two pyramids on the right, so no. LOOK CLOSER; hmmm. So, I imported it into Photoshop.

LOOK CLOSER! I blew it up. DANCE FLOOR IS a fake!  :o It actually dissolves as it goes towards the buildings on the right, when I focused there. Same thing on the left, and center - all the way across!

Which means: Michael is dancing atop of an ILLUSION itself! Those aren't two pyramids, on the lower right; those are the TOPS of TWO TOWERS!
Ergo, the entire city that is perceived on TOP of the Chess board is what? ONLY THE TOP OF THE CITY SCAPE, that reaches below the "dance floor"! and if you peer through the "WHITE" portions of the chessboard, you actually see the tops of the buildings, as you look over them, as the perspective lets you fly over them!  The black portions reveal only stars, to hide what is going on.

If you look carefully, his left foot isn't on the black square of stars; it's on the square with the buildings showing through! He's on reality, not fantasy!

When I hit "auto levels" - There's a golden halo around his head in the clouds, almost identical to Snow Angel!

The clouds could both buildings and beings. The clouds in the center, is simply to frame Michael. On the upper left, I think that one is an Easter bunny that his outreached closed fist is indicating, even with his right fist (our left), on the far left.

Regardless, we're ONLY seeing the very tops of this hidden cityscape, above the chessboard - the "reflections" are the rest of the skyscrapers, reaching downward, shown below. Michael is dancing upon the checkerboard - THE VERY GAME ITSELF!

Is this a city of things to come? Are we starting to get into String Theory?

To me? It looks as if he's almost dressed as if a Time Lord, grasping invisible strings. And raising a City upwards, whether it be Frontwards or Backwards in Time. Even the moon crescent isn't the normal direction people think to paint.
Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 05:00:23 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 09, 2012, 06:01:45 PM
Tink, what do you mean with "I'm 5th generation Bauhaus"?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 09, 2012, 07:18:22 PM
@ Tink

I have the cd cover. The cover painting is by Will Wilson, and the reference photo for the painting was by Bill Nation.

Art Direction by Nancy Donald.
underneath her name MJ's message is 'Your endless support, love and great talent are deeply appreciated.'

I think it's loaded with symbolism, just like the 'Michael' album cover, and this album was very passionate -- maybe that's why he chose a painting over just a photograph.
But there's nothing wrong with critiquing it or constructive criticism - I still think it's too static for mj.
Suppose we have to look at the time it was created.

Your analysis of the symbols are great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal