Re: For my Daddy
March 11, 2012, 07:27:57 AM
I am so sorry for your loss dear , wishing you the best and to have the strength to go on  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
March 11, 2012, 07:50:12 AM
EDIT: wrong thread. Deleted this post and will move it to the correct thread.
Sorry.
Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 07:54:39 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

March 11, 2012, 09:19:23 AM
Hesouttamylife...my heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family.  I, too, have experienced the pain of losing a dad...my dad passed away when I was 17, he was 52.  The fact that your dad was 90 and lived a wonderful life, although great to hear and great for you to have witnessed....still doesn't take the sting of loss away.  Time is a friend, though....as it helps to lessen the pain of loss and replace it with memories of laughter shared, moments experienced, and gratitude for the priceless love we got to feel and witness with those who graced our lives.  My thoughts and prayers are with you....always.

For you, hesouttamylife...and for all who have experienced the loss of a loved one...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfmAUqhGgTk&feature=related[/youtube]

God bless!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

paula-c

March 11, 2012, 10:41:17 AM
I am very sorry the death of his father,  my condolences to you and your family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 11, 2012, 11:23:00 AM
This is why I know that this forum will always be a part of me.  Thank you for the comforting words and encouragement.  When I first came here, led unquestionably by Michael Jackson, I knew that I was in the right place for me.  It feels like home.  I would have shriveled up and faded away from depressionand hopelessness had it not been for this forum and you guys, who are the best  bearhug  Sometimes it gets a little rocky, but isn’t that just the way families behave?  So we take a licking and keep on ticking.  Let bygones be bygones and forge ahead with the business of the day.  No grudges, no hate, just love for each other and the Maestro himself.

My father lived a good life, full of joy and friendships and family.  He suffered an incident less than 2 years ago that led to him losing his independence.  It wasn’t all down hill and there were mny months of him being his old self again.  But we felt his spirit dying.  When you lose your spirit, you lose yourself and then you just kinda give up.  :cry:  I guess that is what saddens me most, seeing the light go out in his eyes little by little untl it was completely extinguished., because he was such a firecracker as long as I can remember.  He never let things, issues, get in the way and wisely told me that life is always filled with problems that we will never be able to solve, but we could give it our best shot and lend a helping hand.  If we didn’t solve it, at least we made it more difficult for it to hang around.  8-)  That was his philosophy for most things.  Do what you can at least.  If you’re not a part of the solution, you become a part of the problem.  But you can’t do it alone so work together.

I will surely miss him  :cry:  90 years is a Blessing so I know I am blessed to have had him all of my life.  That over whelming sadness gripped me yesterday I know because of it representing that "1st" that we all experience when we lose a loved one.  The first week, the first birthday, the first father’s day, and all the firsts to come.  He will be missed dearly, but I know that he is always with me.  So if I come here a little dog earred at times, just offer me a little soft spot, in the corner in the back of the room to lay my head for a minute.  It’ll clear and I will be okay  bearhug

Thanks again for the kindness.  You just don’t know how grateful I am that you are here. 

Love you more as Michael always said.  Isn’t it funny how we know exactly what he meant when so many just didn’t get it. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Love4Michael

March 11, 2012, 12:16:44 PM
How wonderful that you shared with us an image of the kind of person your Daddy was.  It's those same wonderfully caring yet strong characteristics that will carry you through this time of sorrow and will bring a sense of peace to your heart.  I have no doubt that your Daddy will continue to live on through you forever.  You will be just fine with time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 11, 2012, 12:22:05 PM
My sweet hesouttamylife, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and with your family. I'm sure that your dad is still watching you over. Think of him and smile my friend because that's how he would like to see you. Sending big big hugs for you. Love you.

This is for you.
bearhug

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HsJ7CgmIVM[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2012, 12:54:33 PM
Awww Hesoutmylife, many condolences for your loss on this earthly plane. Jr Walker NOT before MY time! Sounds like you have many feelings of love to hold on to. They just keep on giving. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

March 11, 2012, 04:55:56 PM
The loss of a parent is devastating no matter the age of either child or parent.  Great choice for a tribute to him, though.  So full of life and joy! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2012, 05:25:57 PM
 :cry: Hesouttamylife, i'm so sorry for the lost of you dear Father and friend.
I wish you much strenght...

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal