bugsy

Re: Chillin' In The Sky y Pearl Jr.
June 10, 2012, 10:20:10 PM
it took her 7 months to come around to thinking he was alive, just strange that for someone who can report all this stuff, a person who covered his court case, a person who is a reporter to not pick up on any of the reports straight away, it was when she started seeing people say about the hoax and bringing up their points that she started thinking that if his dead, his dead he won't die twice so it wouldn't hurt her to believe in it. Thats from her video from her sudden belief. I have shouted at my laptop screen many times when I listened to her, the activist who called and mentioned 21st december, he was directing to the "end of the world' talks out there but she made it a "come back date" possibility for Michael and skipped past the whole end of the world thing, which was just as likely to be the reason he said it but she related it straight to michael because it worked for her. I just don't see how forcing one direction will put us closer to anything. All sides of things need to be addressed not just a side that keeps viewers viewing or people buying something they can find on any hoax website or youtube channel. I just feel something wrong when I watch her and I follow my instincts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

June 11, 2012, 12:07:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks, when the times are so far apart, it makes connections weak or coincidental.

Thank you for your comment. I guess this is where I continue to get confused. If this is true, what is the significance of both BACK and Front telling us to look at the past to connect the dots to the future? I somehow believe this has significance, if only because what are the chances of these random pictures/comments being made by people only connected thru one person?

I remember reading the article (not sure if it's true??) where Paul McCartney talked about his hoax and said they planted clues that nobody caught on to.

Blessings
Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:40:10 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

June 11, 2012, 01:43:19 PM
@Souza
Now that you mention it, I indeed remember peterpanpyt being a woman. I even saw pictures of her, can't remember her name though.

:icon_eek: where did you see the pics? How did she look like?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

June 11, 2012, 04:14:24 PM
@Souza
Now that you mention it, I indeed remember peterpanpyt being a woman. I even saw pictures of her, can't remember her name though.

:icon_eek: where did you see the pics? How did she look like?
Oh pfffff I don't really remember, like a woman, hahahahaha. I think she was Brazilian or something. And she had dark straight hair for sure, but that's as far as I get.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 11, 2012, 11:40:55 PM
Voiceforthesilent
Thanks, when the times are so far apart, it makes connections weak or coincidental.

Thank you for your comment. I guess this is where I continue to get confused. If this is true, what is the significance of both BACK and Front telling us to look at the past to connect the dots to the future? I somehow believe this has significance, if only because what are the chances of these random pictures/comments being made by people only connected thru one person?

I remember reading the article (not sure if it's true??) where Paul McCartney talked about his hoax and said they planted clues that nobody caught on to.

Blessings

That's actually a good point what Paul said, relating to MJ. Call them Easter eggs, or clues, or dots to connect--how many have we missed that are still waiting to be found. Concerning my comment, you know, maybe I'm confused too, because I'm just trying to weight everything as best as I can. I really don't and can't know for sure.  I try to read  everything, and go with what my gut or intuition seems to tell me.

I thought that PeterPanPYT was that guy on youtube a while back (maybe a year or so) that people were saying sounded a lot like MJ, and he liked to talk a lot. They even showed a video of him talking like MJ, showing how easy it was for him.  Looked like a young guy about 25, dark short hair, about 170 lbs.  When I listened to it, I thought, cute, he sounds a wee bit like MJ--big deal.  I thought that was all for fun, not thinking anyone would take that seriously. Does anyone remember that?  That being the case, and Pearl chatting with him for 100+ hours, she may be stringing us along with this.  The time for me when I lost my respect for Pearl happened when she interviewed that Theresa lady who said she was MJ's first time of having sex when they were in their teens :icon_rolleyes:, and I thought Pearl's nothing more than sleaze gossip tabloid column.  I had no problem with her making profit from selling her book, or getting some clues from here, but all this (and her musical intro which is abhorrent) have helped me loose respect for her work more and more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

June 12, 2012, 09:57:02 AM
Hhmmm, Souza...the Brazilian one, I barely remember that but it rings some bells.

MJonmind, you made me laugh with your comments. That music pearl uses is kind of ugly, I agree.

I still wonder; if she talked so much with that "Peter" how come she doesn´t know who that person is?

Pearl just copied and pasted information and put it in a format for other to read previous payment, of course. She is spreading the hoax word but we know where most of her book comes from. Posters from this forum mainly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 12, 2012, 11:10:54 AM
@MJonmind.....the young man you are talking about is not PPPYT it's "The main Attraction", do you all remember Nicki Minaj being in on the hoax due to the Pepsi campaign? Listen to her song Va Va Voom at 00:40 - 00:42 (if you are looking for the main attraction...). There are 2 more Nicki Minaj songs related to MJ or his hoax.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdVG6JYVvYg[/youtube]

Love and Peace to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

June 12, 2012, 11:39:37 AM
Nicky minaj in on the hoax? Mmmmmmmmkay ... i don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 12, 2012, 12:41:29 PM
Nicky minaj in on the hoax? Mmmmmmmmkay ... i don't think so.

Lately I have the feeling that black rappers are aware of Michael's hoax and one of them is Nicki Minaj. :affraid: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

June 12, 2012, 12:53:33 PM
Yeah I really don't think everyone is in on it. Suspecting maybe, but to think that every random celeb is in on it doesn't make sense at all to say it nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2012, 08:33:18 PM
Voiceforthesilent

Blessings

That's actually a good point what Paul said, relating to MJ. Call them Easter eggs, or clues, or dots to connect--how many have we missed that are still waiting to be found. Concerning my comment, you know, maybe I'm confused too, because I'm just trying to weight everything as best as I can. I really don't and can't know for sure.  I try to read  everything, and go with what my gut or intuition seems to tell me.

I thought that PeterPanPYT was that guy on youtube a while back (maybe a year or so) that people were saying sounded a lot like MJ, and he liked to talk a lot. They even showed a video of him talking like MJ, showing how easy it was for him.  Looked like a young guy about 25, dark short hair, about 170 lbs.  When I listened to it, I thought, cute, he sounds a wee bit like MJ--big deal.  I thought that was all for fun, not thinking anyone would take that seriously. Does anyone remember that?  That being the case, and Pearl chatting with him for 100+ hours, she may be stringing us along with this.  The time for me when I lost my respect for Pearl happened when she interviewed that Theresa lady who said she was MJ's first time of having sex when they were in their teens :icon_rolleyes:, and I thought Pearl's nothing more than sleaze gossip tabloid column.  I had no problem with her making profit from selling her book, or getting some clues from here, but all this (and her musical intro which is abhorrent) have helped me loose respect for her work more and more.

Pearl Jr has done some questionable things, that is true. I guess the only way for me to rationalize it is to believe that she's in on the hoax and these outrageous things are done on purpose.

She knows what Michael's voice sounds like - the person in that chat long ago did not sound like Michael IMO. None of his impersonators sound like him either - even when they try. So, either she's easily fooled or she's in on the hoax.

I had a thought a moment ago while trying to put into words what it feels like being in this hoax. I'm not sure I can explain well what I thought but it sounded good in my head.

It's like we are in the Wizard of Oz - we were caught up in the twister where we saw Michael's life come and go before us in pieces. Then we ended up in OZ. In the movie, OZ characters were actually real people but were playing slightly different roles. Even the wicked witch was a real person in Kansas. Maybe Pearl is playing the part of a hoax journalist when in real life she is an investigative journalist. I can't imagine that she's making a living at this. She has to be on Michael's payroll. Either that or her boyfriend is really patient and understanding with her talking 100 plus hours to a stranger who won't say who he is but indicates that he's MJ. If I were the boyfriend I'd be on the phone tracking that person down.

So - again, I don't want to discount Pearl because she has mentioned a few things in days gone by that nobody else knew. But, she's also spread false information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

June 12, 2012, 11:38:49 PM
Given the fact that several videos were produced without too much of a content one could assume that Ms Pearl needs to keep a certain rhythm.
Added the name "EGP" reminding of "keep the grease coming so the arm can bend" and of Egypt is putting the image of a drummer on a boat into my poor mind that thought to have seen it all yet:

To "keep it going".

Which leads to Doc Murray:
"Your messages give me strength and courage and keep me going."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=x1bjDWRJx9I[/youtube]

Same does Ms Pearl whether she's just a chaser of the sensation or more - she keeps it going for her followers.

There are different places, occasions and attractions to meet and do the spin. We are here, others are elsewhere. Location doesn't matter. It's the same merry-go-round wonderland.
Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:43:48 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

June 12, 2012, 11:52:52 PM
I agree, Grace. She is keeping it moving, even when there isn't much information to move.

We all should just keep watchin' because who knows - she might be the one to break the news for sure on what she knows.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 13, 2012, 02:55:48 AM
Perhaps like Derek Clontz and TMZ, Pearl has so much garbage and ridiculousness mixed in, that no one will believe or notice the truths subtly slipped in.

SweetsunsetwithMJ, no I don't mean The Main Attraction, he's different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2012, 11:57:02 PM
...is she still thinking that sofurgofromashes is really mj acting like he's some guy named pablo? oh pearl..you know, at first i had started thinking that he was mj also, but i don't think he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions