GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: From deep within my heart
April 11, 2012, 10:05:29 AM
Hi Mike.

I know you are dead but I can't help sending you messages now and then. I don't know why I do it. I am probably out of my mind.

It's funny thought that now when you are dead - you are more alive to me than before.
Wherever you are - I love you Michael :bearhug:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 22, 2012, 12:11:31 AM
There are days when your absence physically hurts. The more I think about you the more it hurts. The more I listen to your music, the more I watch videos, interviews, the more addicted I am, the more it hurts.
But I keep doing this because every time I see something new about you. I became addicted of "discovering" you Michael. I know so much about you and still I feel I miss something, maybe something of essence.
I keep placing you up on that pedestal (never before I "worshiped" somebody else with so much love, it gives me a sort of guilty pleasure, I imagine I could kiss your feet) and I keep taking you down from time to time and think of you like of the most special friend I could ever have.

I keep looking for the real you but you are so complex, so unexpected that I am never sure I really came to know you. I keep looking for that "something" to define your essence once and for all, I am looking for that "something" to finally "link" you with no shadow of a doubt by mysterious "friends" or insiders.

You hide too well.

Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:17:09 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2012, 10:45:40 AM
 :icon_cry: Oh God  :icon_cry: One of “those” days.  I go through them from time to time.  But when ever I do, I just listen to or watch Michael 45 celebrating with the fans and the singing of We Are The World, and everything slowly returns back to normal.  Still waiting …  :icon_e_sad: 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWmnKY1rumc&NR=1[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 22, 2012, 11:06:05 AM
Hi Michael, I know I repeat myself a lot,*** I am sure you are alive and well*** that's why my best wish would be to spend a whole day having fun with you I miss to do it from I saw so many videos where you seem to be so happy surrounded by children  throwing you cakes, water ballons...., I'd like to ride on a roller coaster beside you, eat sweets and hot chocolate with marshmallows....  after a so busy day to have a romantic dinner with candle lights on a cliff watching the most spectacular sunset ever, DO YOU LIKE MY PLAN ?? I am waiting you....   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions