WMADhashisShadowTopic starter

Hello from England!
March 20, 2012, 07:10:52 AM
Hello everyone!

So nice to be apart of such a brilliant website. I'm a long time MJ fan and a beLIEver and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all.  bearhug

L.O.V.E. and best wishes

Wendy Moira Angela Darling  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Oh no, a star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."  Michael Jackson.

Re: Hello from England!
March 20, 2012, 07:53:35 AM
Welcome!  I was blessed to see England for the first time over the 2010 Holidays...I fell in love with it!  It's really, really beautiful.....the countrysides, the cities, the people...all of it was just amazing.  I am glad you are here and looking forward to reading your posts!
Hope you enjoy it here : )
Blessings to you!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 20, 2012, 10:45:13 AM
hello and welcome to our group  penguin/ party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

March 20, 2012, 11:41:03 AM
Hello, welcome and i hope you will love this Home.

Love and  bearhug

Shy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Datroot

March 20, 2012, 01:15:16 PM
Hi - which part are you from - I'm from Kent - glad to meet you x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

March 20, 2012, 02:30:15 PM
Thank you all very much for your lovely warm welcome.

Feels like coming home to a wonderful family.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi - which part are you from - I'm from Kent - glad to meet you x

Hi, I'm from south Devon, nice to meet you too. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Oh no, a star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."  Michael Jackson.

March 20, 2012, 11:09:53 PM
Thought, as a fellow brit i would say hello and welcome also, a true cockney sparrow here :0) no where near as beautifull as the garden of England that Kent is known as or just as beautifull Devon renowned for its amazing food an drink ... enjoy your stay here once you get to know everyone i know it will be a perminant one  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

skyways

March 20, 2012, 11:32:11 PM
Welcome to Fam!@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

March 21, 2012, 06:24:56 AM
welcome WMAD  :)

I passed my 2008 and 2011 summer holidays in London it's beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

March 21, 2012, 07:11:23 AM
Thank you all for such a lovely warm welcome!

Thought, as a fellow brit i would say hello and welcome also, a true cockney sparrow here :0) no where near as beautifull as the garden of England that Kent is known as or just as beautifull Devon renowned for its amazing food an drink ... enjoy your stay here once you get to know everyone i know it will be a perminant one  ;D

Hi Suzi, my maternal grandmother was born in Bow, within the sound of Bow bells, so a true Cockney! lol  I'm originally from Northamptonshire though, Princess Diana country. 
Thank you for your warm welcome, it's nice to meet you.
Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 07:13:43 AM by WMADhashisShadow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2012, 07:28:36 AM
Hi, I'd like to add my welcome to the others; although still relatively new to the forum compared to lots of people here, I certainly appreciate the sense of family here. Hope you do too..... bearhug

Although American, I lived in England 16 years--North Tyneside before Newcastle became somewhat fashionable! My kids are Geordie. Although their accents have changed, the Geordie comes out when the temper rises!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2012, 07:41:22 AM
Do any of you wonderful Brits know of The Blue Boar Inn?  We stayed there one very foggy night...had an amazing experience..the food, the area...just beautiful.  If I remember correctly, the next day we drove not incredibly far to where Princess Diana is buried...Althorp, I believe. 

I wish I was there right now : )
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2012, 10:08:27 AM

Hi  Im in England too,  in Suffolk.  Welcome to our family.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2012, 12:18:19 PM
Do any of you wonderful Brits know of The Blue Boar Inn?  We stayed there one very foggy night...had an amazing experience..the food, the area...just beautiful.  If I remember correctly, the next day we drove not incredibly far to where Princess Diana is buried...Althorp, I believe. 

I wish I was there right now : )
Blessings!

Hi, I've heard of the Blue Boar Inn, think it's famous for some connection to Shakespeare I believe but don't know the whole story. So glad that you had a pleasant stay there, sounds lovely, we will have to check it out sometime.
I visited Althorpe Estate several times as a child and it has the most beautiful house and gardens. There are some stables quite close to the main house which they had converted into a little cafe' where you could sit outside. ( English weather permitting!lol) The late Earl Spencer, princess Diana's Father, would often sit at a table and happily chat with the visitors. He was a very nice and affable man. I could see where lovely Diana had got it from. I was actually in Ostend queuing outside a Stadium since 4am to see Michael Jackson in concert during his History tour when a security guard came to our "cage thing" and told us the tragic & sad news of Diana's death. I never actually got to meet her but found in her another kindred spirit & would loved to have had the opportunity.

Thank you again for your warm welcome and IJCSLY, THANKYOU!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2012, 12:32:44 PM
I wish we could have seen the estate itself...that day it was not open.  We knew that, but I had to go anyways...like you, have always felt a kindred spirit towards Diana.  No surprise about her father, she obviously had his heart and love for people.  Thank you for sharing that story about the cafe....so cool.   I remember being at grandparent's house when grandma "mentioned it"...the news.  I went numb and was inconsolable for hours.....nobody in the family understood me, lol. 
Amazing you were in line for History when you found out.....shocking I am sure.  It's as if it happened yesterday for me.....it's that clear.  Only three people outside of family have left that type of mark on my spirit: Elvis, Diana & Michael.  For me they are among the most beautiful souls in my lifetime.  Each of them draw me in like a moth to a flame.   
I am so glad you are here and sharing your beautiful words...what a gift you have!
Looking forward to reading more from you......
Have a beautiful day!

Blessings   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions