suspicious mindTopic starter

have you ever wondered?
March 19, 2012, 07:16:40 AM
i have thought about making this thread for a while now. my thoughts just sometimes go to questions that i have that maybe do or maybe do not have anything to do with what has happened with michael. i thought if there was a place to put these down perhaps some would have answers and maybe they would become answers to some of the missing peices of the puzzle.  maybe others have questions also or it will spark some overlooked connections.

have you ever wondered if michael or lisa kept up with little furgus (sorry if i got the name wrong) who michael arranged the medical help for?
have you ever wondered if michael was aware of or offered help to wiley in his time of illness?

if the situation with joe being so hard on marlon and comparing him to michael strenghtened or damaged their relationship?

have you ever wondered where in the world he dissappeared to for the long periods of time lisa claimed he was gone?

well there is a start . for some reason right now i can not bring to mind as many as i know i have  lolol/ no doubt they will show up later as i am trying to sleep for the time i neeeeeeeed to get in before working an overnigt  /scream/ /pull hair/ OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal