gwynnedTopic starter

Jim Carey - Part of the Hoax?
March 18, 2012, 04:11:00 PM
I've always had a hunch about Jim Carey, but this video puts it all together.  Be sure to watch it to the very end.  Don't want to spoil the punch line, so I'll say nothing. lolol/ 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: Jim Carey - Part of the Hoax?
March 18, 2012, 04:49:38 PM
Gwynned,

I won't ruin it by saying too much.  I'm laughing right now.  All I can say is that it could be ?  It does fit together and that would be hysterical. 

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

gwynnedTopic starter

March 18, 2012, 05:11:52 PM
Dontwalkaway,

Could we take this further into TII?  Explains lots, IMO.  Some of the comedic moves, like the Penguin.  How DID Kenny keep a straight face???? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
March 18, 2012, 06:01:33 PM
Maybe we can extend it to TII.  That does explain some of the funny behavior and moments.  I don't know how these people did it.  They are the absolute best actors in the entire world.  I would be either laughing or crying the whole time. 

Also, there were a few actors in This Is It crying.  Remember the young guy crying because he was looking for something and he found this, and this would help the world etc.  I can't remember the exact words.  I remember thinking that he was being very over dramatic.  How would dancing in a show help the world that much ?  When I first saw the movie I didn't get it.  I just thought that some of them were being over dramatic or having a bad moment.    After a while I started to understand.    This movie probably will change the world.  On one of the hoax videos I saw they said the actor I was talking about is really a dance teacher from Romania.  In the movie he was auditioning as a dancer  lolol/

This is just over the top, spectacular. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

March 19, 2012, 02:20:51 AM
Cool video, but I feel confident it was MJ in the O2 announcement!
I was shocked to learn the director of Truman had MJ in mind.  Wow! Wow!

This is my post about MJ’s hoax and Andy Kauffman (Jim Carrey), with other interesting links.

One thing I mentioned was:
It tells me another reason why we should be careful about jumping to conclusions too quickly about how MJ pulled this off.  Andy Kaufman delighted in tricking the audience with hoaxes within hoaxes, even inciting their hatred in bringing about another purpose.  Then he would laugh at them for being so gullible.  In the end people grew to love him for his sheer genius in captivating their imaginations and making them think.

There’s a 5 part video series on MJ and Andy Kaufman DH parallel.

This was my post about the Truman Show (at the end).

There’s a sense in which MJ is Truman, but there’s also a sense in which all humans are Truman being watched in the Universe by the Creator and other Beings. About the time we discover the “Exit” and understand this was all a God-hoax (Bible) we will enter the “real” understanding of reality –L.O.V.E. for all mankind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2012, 03:25:07 AM
Dont get me wrong, but I thought the general consensous was that not many are in on
the hoax. We are starting to think every second celeb is in on it ( or it seems that way) I mean no
disrespect. L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

March 19, 2012, 05:17:02 AM
"Truman Show" and "Man on the Moon" are two of my favourite movies and when I re-watched them after MJ "died", I thought of the parallels with his "death" and hoax.

Another movie that is great is "The Book of Eli" (Denzel Washington is in this movie, not Jim Carey)....if you haven't seen this movie, then do yourself a favour, it's really good.

In the movie look at the cross on the cover of the Bible and the similarities to the design on the black coat which MJ wears in This Is It during  "Black or White" whilst performing with Orianthi.
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 07:38:53 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

March 19, 2012, 07:24:44 AM

There’s a sense in which MJ is Truman, but there’s also a sense in which all humans are Truman being watched in the Universe by the Creator and other Beings. About the time we discover the “Exit” and understand this was all a God-hoax (Bible) we will enter the “real” understanding of reality –L.O.V.E. for all mankind.

Great insight.  I've watched the Truman Show a few times and have wondered about the meaning.  You may have hit it on the head. 

I'm mixed about the 02 MJ and strictly for comedic value, I hope you are wrong.  Imagine people's reaction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions