diggyonTopic starter

Hi guys,

this thread is not like any other thread. It's some kind of a biography thread! I guess that most of us have almost forgotten who Michael J. Jackson really is and what he has been through during his life and what he suffered from.
I have found some videos on youtube after June, 25th, 2009 and those videos made me feel Michael's pain. I will be posting those videos in here and as I said it is some kind of a flash back. May be by feeling his pain we can get to know him better..... Just a thought.....
Sorry, if his thread brings tears to your eyes. That's not my intention at all ! !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvocZaW6v1Y[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxtPX5rbuQo&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC8xrmOVXaY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwY4ll1Kfc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MC9gXyjlOk[/youtube]

Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:45:33 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

diggyonTopic starter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZE2x--gcc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys,

this thread is not like any other threads. It's some kind of a biography thread! I guess that most of us have almost forgotten who Michael J. Jackson really is and what he has been through during his life and what he suffered from.
I have found some videos on youtube after June, 25th, 2009 and those videos made me feel Michael's pain. I will be posting those videos in here and as I said it is some kind of a flash back. May be by feeling his pain we can get to know him better..... Just a thought.....
Sorry, if his thread brings tears to your eyes. That's not my intention at all ! !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvocZaW6v1Y[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxtPX5rbuQo&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC8xrmOVXaY&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQwY4ll1Kfc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MC9gXyjlOk[/youtube]

Thank you Diggyon.. for posting these videos..I am sure many people ,including myself, have seen them before and many have never seen them.... and it is so good to see them again.. and capture a bit more of that beautiful essence that is Michael and to hear from him first hand about his good and not so good experiences..and how they have affected him , one way or another..His manner and his heart are beautiful even through the painful moments and memories..  Michael is a shining light to all who will listen to, see ,and hear this gifted and special man.. With L.O.V.E and respect..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Michael received many hard knocks in life, yet we continued to give love to people. Michael is strong, endure slander, persecution, abuse, betrayal and yet continued to sow love. It is human nature.
This is the man, that few have bothered to learn.
Bless you Michael, I miss you so much.
Thank you for sharing diggyon and not worry about tears and are very common in my life since Jun-09. But I trust that soon we will witness the revelation of the Greatest Show on Earth. I'm sending all my love  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Diggyon  bearhug I do not worry about the tears, because not only feelings of joy and laughter for MJ the King of Pop, but also feelings of sadness and compassion are also a part of our love for Michael, who's only human too. Thinking about the song "Will you be there":

"In Our Darkest Hour
 In My Deepest Despair
 Will You Still Care?
 Will You Be There?
 In My Trials
 And My Tribulations
 Through Our Doubts
 And Frustrations
 In My Violence
 In My Turbulence
 Through My Fear
 And My Confessions
 In My Anguish And My Pain
 Through My Joy And My Sorrow"

we will be there and we should not close our eyes and hold in our tears for the sad and tough things in Michael's life, because it is part of his life too. That's why I think it's a good thing that you posted these vids Diggyon. When I (re)watched one of the interviews in which Michael expressed how he felt when he went to the recording studio's straight ahead after school, he saw the kids play in the park and he felt so sad and lonely  :(  it broke my heart again. It makes you aware as a parent about the importance of childhood freedom and that we should not get influenced by the obligations and controls of the demanding society. Better protect your child and give them freedom with unconditional love. I admire and respect Michael so much because he is sharing his tough tribulations and sufferings in his childhood and his life with the world in order to teach us and save children from a non-existent childhood. In fact Michael transformed his bad and negative experiences into good and positive things we can all learn of. Michael's impressive "Heal the Kids" Oxford speech from 2001 is one of many life lessons Michael wanted to share with us, with the world.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzIQlVSH8GU [/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZCOR6H1Bk&feature=related [/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3zuDB0_JY&feature=related [/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMCqtNEgZYY&feature=related [/youtube]

"It is not just Hollywood child stars that have suffered from a non-existent childhood. Today, it’s an universal calamity, a global catastrophe.
Childhood has become the great casualty of modern-day living. All around us we are producing scores of kids who have not had the joy, who have not been accorded the right, who have not been allowed the freedom of knowing what it’s like to be a kid."

"In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

bearhug s to all the children in this world, because they have the right to have unconditional love and freedom

and L.O.V.E. to you all

Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:51:15 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You were right, it made me cry.
I can't tell how much is truth or how much is the perception of a super-sensitive child like Michael of Joe's "strict discipline". That's what Joe knew, he had  no other knowledge of how to keep his children on the right track, probably.

Remembered me of a Romanian gymnast Nadia Comaneci, who was an idol for me in the childhood, but I read the book about her and sadly the coach was beating her sometimes or forbid her to eat or even drink water because it affected her weight and the coach wanted her to be perfect and she was...she was the first in gymnastics history who got a 10 at the Montreal Olympics in 1976...but the price those girls had to pay, all that work and they were only kids of 9-10-11 years old. 

Nadia didn't speak for years with her former coach, as far as I know, because of the way he treated her, well I am not really sure what really happened when she realized some things..... it reminded me of Michael, kind of a similar story, because the older ones had that ambition, to make them number one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyonTopic starter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7F3calBvRY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

Diggyon.....
Bless you for beginning a thread that focuses on Michael so well.  I was always drawn toward feeling his pain and wishing it away for him.  To walk two moons in his moccasins is impossible for the average person.  The world can't begin to imagine the pressures put upon him....both in childhood and adulthood.  Videos such as these provide a true, yet harsh glimpse into his mind, his life, his heart.  At the same time, they provide a glimpse into the true man himself....the caring, nurturer of humanity.  Fame has many facets to it......many, I imagine cut like a knife.  Being famous in this world is not easy....especially in this electronic age.  Tabloids, the filthy press, have dominated the scene for way too long.  They have taken over as truth to think we know someone.  When in fact we know nothing about a person....famous or not.  Michael was their prime target.  I think, in part, because he dared to stand up and be different, break the molds, the barriers....speak for the unspoken.  Michael dared to go where nobody went.  It was as if he stood on the edge of Poe's pit, in The Pit and the Pendulum.  The tabloids swung at Michael like the pendulum.  If they only realized that each swing, made Michael stronger, not weaker like most celebrities.  He really does have rhinoceros skin.  Little did the world know that the "pit" would become the rabbit hole we are in now.  Michael is brilliant...we know that much. 

Thank you again for this brilliant thread, Diggyon.  You truly have a wonderful, loving heart.  Perhaps one day, all the world will be able to see and understand the man, the myth, the child within Michael.  Until then, all we can do is keep spreading the love and sharing our hearts.
Bless you always......have a beautiful day.  Michael.....wherever you are, find peace and know love.....blessings. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mina

hello all !

I think it's important to understand the suffering of Michael. What he endured, borne upon his shoulders. I admire his courage, and strength. You have to be really tough for enduring all that. He raised his children alone, gave them a very good education. He played the role of the father but the mother also. He supported the attacks, fell, got up.  Not many people have survived it all. it gives happiness malgrés it all, I said  /bravo/  respect/

I miss you so much Michael!

Peace and love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:cry: God this thread makes me cry.  I have seen all these videos before as well as many others, yet no matter how many times I view them, the pain never gets any easier.  It is so poignantly clear that Michael was mistreated and abused by so many people for so many years and it was allowed, for ratings, for sensationalism, for money, and simply just for sport.  That he clearly suffered needlessly from all of these assaults on his character keeps me broken in places that cannot be repaired.  Sometimes I wonder how he put up with all of it and still managed to remain untainted.  That he did speaks volumes to who he was and who he is.  God made him special for a reason.  But it still hurts to know just how much hurt he was forced to endure all for love.  Just love.  Is love a crime?    :cry: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

You were right, it made me cry.
I can't tell how much is truth or how much is the perception of a super-sensitive child like Michael of Joe's "strict discipline". That's what Joe knew, he had  no other knowledge of how to keep his children on the right track, probably.

What is truth? If a child is crying and in fear of its parent, that should be enough for the parent to recognize that what they are doing cannot be right.  Yes, violence towards a child who is vulnerable and under the power and authority of his parent can be justified like all wrongs are justified in this world. The point is that no child deserves this kind of treatment in the name of "discipline". Yes one can argue that this is what has made and shaped Michael. The way I see it, Michael has used his pain to help heal the world, especially children because he understands what it means to suffer like this. What would a child feel when the one who is supposed to be protecting him is the one he needs protecting from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael wanted the June 25 also for all this....  :| bad and envious people have  always psychologically abused of him..  because he has  always been different , above everything and everyone.... bearhug...the only one...now I'm sure Michael has found a bit of serenity, and see , read all the L.O.V.E.there is  in the world  for him, will make him understand even more of what a great person he is  and wonderful work that has done  michael-jackson/  .... Michael we miss and need you ...L.O.V.E. you !!  bearhug
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 06:22:10 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Sarahli

@Diggy, I forgot to thank you to have started this wonderful thread.  ;)

I wanted to add that I mean no disrespect to Joe. After all he is Michael’s father. I have no idea what kind of torture and torment that man has been through himself in his childhood. So if he is reading the forum -- Joe, I give you my respect.

However, and I know that Jermaine and other members of the family have also stated that Joe was simply “disciplining”. I am not sure that by saying this that they understand that they are invalidating Michael’s experience of torment. It can be said he was an extra sensitive child. My argument is -- aren’t all children sensitive? 

Perhaps some children show it by crying and other children hide their pain and fear. In some ways we can say that the one who expresses his pain is the stronger one, more courageous one.

It’s not the sensitivity of the child that is amiss. Pain inflicted is felt if one is human and alive. That’s the way we are made, and the fact that Michael retained his sensitivity in the face of being repeatedly tormented shows a great fortitude of spirit. 

From my observation, there is a lack of “feeling” in this world, and stemming from this a lack of expression of that feeling, and I think this is why we tolerate so many wrongs. It is because we are out of touch with our deepest feelings. We are afraid of making ourselves vulnerable. This could be another reason why Michael is so loved and appreciated and followed by so many. He guides us to feel. He invokes those deep emotions in us -- the ones we have buried and have no idea how to tap into or express anymore. Hence he brings us back to life, brushes away the cobwebs of numbness, of indifference, of callousness.

Yes, from the greater perspective, Michael’s early suffering became the stepping stone for his compassionate mission for this planet and all of humanity.

In the grand scheme of things, Joe had his part to play.

That little hurt and forlorn child is still inside of the man Michael. Little Michael is a part of him, always will be. To understand anything, one must understand the root.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

Diggyon, I want to thank you for the beautiful thread. Yes, I had seen them all before, but it was wonderful to watch them all again.  I was mesmerized and couldn't skip anything. So beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful beyond words --he is! :cry: :cry: :cry: ;))

I was just thinking when I saw this:

at 2:37 MJ says he loves to hear people interact with him like an ordinary person.  That’s precisely why I think MJ, as Front / TS, loves to be with us, kidding around with us, reading our doubts and confidence that it’s him or not.  We also share about our own lives here, and he can read that, and we truly love him here.  When he’s cursing and silly, and talking whatever he wants to talk about, we love, love, love him –with all our hearts!  This place is like another ‘home’ for MJ to relax, and for us to show our love and support.

Gina

To strip a child naked, oil him down and beat him with an ironing cord—just strict discipline? And Katherine saying ‘You’re going to kill him’.  And Jermaine said he received the same and there was no problem –I say hogwash to that—something else was going on.  But I do think MJ in older wisdom, could grow to forgive and love his father with a Godly love.
In a sense Joe and the many who abused and caused pain to Michael, are like the Judas in Jesus’ life. God set up the situation which would later produce the beautiful person we love so deeply and identify with so much emotion in MJ.  As Joseph in the Bible (Genesis) said to his brothers who had caused him so much suffering, “You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good, in save many lives.”

Sarahli
It’s not the sensitivity of the child that is amiss. Pain inflicted is felt if one is human and alive. That’s the way we are made, and the fact that Michael retained his sensitivity in the face of being repeatedly tormented shows a great fortitude of spirit. 

From my observation, there is a lack of “feeling” in this world, and stemming from this a lack of expression of that feeling, and I think this is why we tolerate so many wrongs. It is because we are out of touch with our deepest feelings. We are afraid of making ourselves vulnerable. This could be another reason why Michael is so loved and appreciated and followed by so many. He guides us to feel. He invokes those deep emotions in us -- the ones we have buried and have no idea how to tap into or express anymore. Hence he brings us back to life, brushes away the cobwebs of numbness, of indifference, of callousness.

Yes, from the greater perspective, Michael’s early suffering became the stepping stone for his compassionate mission for this planet and all of humanity.

In the grand scheme of things, Joe had his part to play.

That little hurt and forlorn child is still inside of the man Michael. Little Michael is a part of him, always will be. To understand anything, one must understand the root.

Beautiful post!  I daresay that probably Joe would not now treat his children the way he did then. I think back then he had a lot of pent up anger, frustration, fear, and misguided determination. I had anger when my kids were small, and I look back and I think of situations and wonder why I got angry, but I was often tired, hurting from my abused past, and my marriage, on and on. We are complex humans, and eventually mature as we age.
Another thing is the cycle of violence. Black slaves were horrible beaten by their masters-- and often marriages, families were split up on purpose to demoralize. And oh so much deep anger is the result, and until the abuse is understood, identified and deliberately changed it will continue. With Michael’s maturity and wisdom this cycle was stopped, and people said they never once heard him raise his voice with his children and he was/is the most loving patient parent.  And just look at his beautiful kids!!

I am more in real true love with the real MJ every day!  How he touches me down to my very soul like no other human ever has before.
And that Oxford speech-- who IS this man?  The world did not recognize his significance, but one day they will, and I believe Front/TS have alluded to that day coming!!
michael-jackson/
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 04:12:57 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Unfortunatelly beating children as a discipline method was and is still used these days including in my country, especially in some areas by some people. Not to mention decades ago. What Michael describes in that video was common practice for some parents.
Some say even the Bible teaches us so.
Proverbs 13:24

New International Version (NIV)

24 Whoever spares the rod hates their children,
   but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them.

Some parents just don't know any better. Some abuse their power over their children.
I agree it's  not the best method to discipline. I know I was afraid of my mother when I was a child. She used to beat me for any little mistake. I can not say I hated her but I was afraid of her. This is not how a child should feel about parents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions