Re: I know what happened
March 18, 2012, 10:56:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Banana.
  ....... lolol/

Interesting theory  michael-jackson/

But I'm still thinking about Wednesdays, mid May?... and July 25th- a year ago the family announced the Tribute concert.
This year is leap year. I counted 12 Wednesdays from and including Feb 29th is 77 days =May 16th.
Then counting 70 days from May 16 is… July 25th. It would total 1125 days.
Which is 21 Wednesdays, 6 months from Feb.29th.

What does this mean? idk... sorry I drank too much green beer.  :geek:

What does this mean? idk... sorry I drank too much green beer.  :geek:
  :lol: :lol:

I was really getting into to your posts. LOL. If you think of some more dates please share.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 19, 2012, 03:51:42 AM
I want a meeting, I think it would be great. I think we should all meet in Romania.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2012, 04:34:39 AM
Also Michael wrote his will on 7/7/2002 that is exactly 7 years before The memorial is that a coincidence too  ? i don't think so..

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. " Shaupenhauer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 19, 2012, 05:13:08 AM
Mimi and Dontwalk, you two are 2 favorite people here for me!!  Keep on learning and reaching and thinking and sharing!!

MJ said to Murray, “Elvis didn’t do it, the Beatles didn’t do it”.  Yeah well, Jesus didn’t do it either—come back after ‘death’!  But MJ will do it!

Maybe if Ron Wyatt’s story is true (hmm…) which involves totally impossible supernatural things happening, then perhaps he contacted Michael before his death, and gave him samples of this living blood with only 24 chromosomes; remember it was growing and dividing. Maybe MJ’s gotten a transfusion (which JW’s aren’t allowed to get ;)  ).  And now he’ll live forever!! Okay I’m just throwing that out there—not sure if I’m serious.

Dontwalkaway, you are such a crazy good thinker, just bouncing things around—we need more of this—to explore unafraid of ridicule and judgment.  You talking about 528hz and frequency of LOVE healing our DNA is just so mysterious and crazy but who knows!!  Revelation talks about the tree of life with the healing of the nations. Remember the leaf pattern in the ambulance? Maybe this is a hint that MJ has found some plant that is ancient and has unique healing properties that helps the body’s cells to rejuvenate and not age.  Our normal body cells have been said to rejuvenate every 7 years  (apparently not quite right) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , so why don’t they simply continue—well our bodies have a computer code saying the aging process must kick in. Maybe this plant sends messages to the body to not continue the aging process. Maybe this plant existed when the people lived in Genesis who lived ridiculously long years like Methuselah 969 years. What happened to shorten lives to 1/12 th of the original ages? God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden so they wouldn't eat from the Tree of life; there is such things as forbidden knowledge--until the right time in history.

whatyourheartsays
I think Michael is just a man.
I would say this is more boring than mimi's theory, and not too original. :)   Probably 99% of people would say this. Hey, and you could very well be right, but thinking like all the rest is not how MJ liked/likes to think, thankfully!!

And moonwalk_/ what a michael-jackson/ man mj_bad/ he is!!
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 05:26:04 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 19, 2012, 06:10:30 AM
But Jesus came back after death but he showed himself only to a few people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

March 19, 2012, 06:14:42 AM
I want a meeting, I think it would be great. I think we should all meet in Romania.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ok just bring Hagi and nadia with you they were great players.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 19, 2012, 06:27:59 AM
[...]I think Michael is just a man. [...]
Michael is THE MAN ! not "just a man". Let's not minimalize... let's not pass to the other extreme... I mean he may not be Jesus himself, but Michael is not "just" a man... like others! Oh no, Michael is really a highly gifted human being, from all points of view! IMO he surpasses by far the qualities of a normal human being! He really is NOT "just a man", he is THE MAN!
And if he's not Jesus, then he surely is the closest "modern version" of Jesus ever!
God surely sent him for a purpose here on Earth, and that purpose was not to be "just a man" or "just an entertainer".
Michael is SPECIAL, UNIQUE, GLOBAL, TRANSCENDENTAL... really I think it's wrong to "simplfy" him like that just to proove or say that he's not Jesus.

@Don'tWalkAway & @MjonMind: you're in my heart!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 19, 2012, 06:27:59 AM
Mimi and Dontwalk, you two are 2 favorite people here for me!!  Keep on learning and reaching and thinking and sharing!!

MJ said to Murray, “Elvis didn’t do it, the Beatles didn’t do it”.  Yeah well, Jesus didn’t do it either—come back after ‘death’!  But MJ will do it!

Maybe if Ron Wyatt’s story is true (hmm…) which involves totally impossible supernatural things happening, then perhaps he contacted Michael before his death, and gave him samples of this living blood with only 24 chromosomes; remember it was growing and dividing. Maybe MJ’s gotten a transfusion (which JW’s aren’t allowed to get ;)  ).  And now he’ll live forever!! Okay I’m just throwing that out there—not sure if I’m serious.

Dontwalkaway, you are such a crazy good thinker, just bouncing things around—we need more of this—to explore unafraid of ridicule and judgment.  You talking about 528hz and frequency of LOVE healing our DNA is just so mysterious and crazy but who knows!!  Revelation talks about the tree of life with the healing of the nations. Remember the leaf pattern in the ambulance? Maybe this is a hint that MJ has found some plant that is ancient and has unique healing properties that helps the body’s cells to rejuvenate and not age.  Our normal body cells have been said to rejuvenate every 7 years  (apparently not quite right) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , so why don’t they simply continue—well our bodies have a computer code saying the aging process must kick in. Maybe this plant sends messages to the body to not continue the aging process. Maybe this plant existed when the people lived in Genesis who lived ridiculously long years like Methuselah 969 years. What happened to shorten lives to 1/12 th of the original ages? God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden so they wouldn't eat from the Tree of life; there is such things as forbidden knowledge--until the right time in history.

whatyourheartsays
I think Michael is just a man.
I would say this is more boring than mimi's theory, and not too original. :)   Probably 99% of people would say this. Hey, and you could very well be right, but thinking like all the rest is not how MJ liked/likes to think, thankfully!!

And moonwalk_/ what a michael-jackson/ man mj_bad/ he is!!

hee :) you and dont walk awayy  too are my favorite hoaxers on this forum !! i love when people dare to expect the UNEXPECTABLE And you're right Michael ALWAYS think in that kind of way and that's why we LOOOOOOOOVE him  /bravo/ /bravo/ I'm proud to be a Jackson girl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 19, 2012, 06:30:42 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ok just bring Hagi and nadia with you they were great players.  lolol/
LMFAO @AKHTONI youi're killing me girl  :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 19, 2012, 08:49:01 AM
Actually I think that being "just a man" is quite a compliment, for Michael including. Aren't we "just humans" right now so we can experience from this point of view?!
Being just a man doesn't mean you can't be connected with your real self. Michael did this and look how inspired got during his life of human being!
Otherwise, if MJ is not just a human, then we aren't either.

Agree with the meeting in Romania. With MJ joining us.  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 19, 2012, 09:12:46 AM

Why bring them if I can bring myself  ;D?
Me, Sim, Sigh,appleahead, veronica and the others can substitute Hagi for sure, not sure about substituting Nadia, she's too precious :D
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:20:14 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 19, 2012, 09:18:01 AM
[...]I think Michael is just a man. [...]
Michael is THE MAN ! not "just a man". Let's not minimalize... let's not pass to the other extreme... I mean he may not be Jesus himself, but Michael is not "just" a man... like others! Oh no, Michael is really a highly gifted human being, from all points of view! IMO he surpasses by far the qualities of a normal human being! He really is NOT "just a man", he is THE MAN!
And if he's not Jesus, then he surely is the closest "modern version" of Jesus ever!
God surely sent him for a purpose here on Earth, and that purpose was not to be "just a man" or "just an entertainer".
Michael is SPECIAL, UNIQUE, GLOBAL, TRANSCENDENTAL... really I think it's wrong to "simplfy" him like that just to proove or say that he's not Jesus.

@Don'tWalkAway & @MjonMind: you're in my heart!  bearhug
He is just a man but not any man can be Michael Jackson. I agree with you. This never ending hoax helped us to get "closer" to him in a way, by learning about him and we know he's just a man, yet he is much more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 19, 2012, 09:26:31 AM
I've said before that I think MJ got to the heart and soul of what it means to be 'just' a man, the essence of a real human being. I'd like to think that as human beings too, it's within each of us, we could all achieve that - if we can't (because he's 'different' from us in some fundamental way) I see little hope for a better world.
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:28:23 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2012, 09:52:06 AM
I see little hope for a better world.

Sometimes I tend to be negative about this, saying to myself that it's doomed to be just an aspiration for some of us.

Then I feel better thinking that it takes time for us to remember who we really are and get to that point where we live in harmony within us and outside.
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:54:45 AM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 19, 2012, 10:20:06 AM
[...]Otherwise, if MJ is not just a human, then we aren't either.
Michael cannot be compared like that ... with us or with anyone.
Neither can we be compared to him.

Michael was never "just" a man. He is also a highly, divinely endowed man.
Michael was never "just" an American. He is also a global citizen.
Michael was never "just" a Jehovah Witness. He is also a highly spiritual open-minded thinker.
Michael was never "just" a male. He is also androgynous by character and physical look (angelic presence).
Michael was never "just" an entertainer. Michael is also the Best Entertainer ever.
Michael was never "just" a music-artist. He is also a pioneer in music industry, he is a GENIUS!
Michael was never "just" a black man. He is also black and white.
Michael was never "just" a generous man. He is also one of the greatest humanitarians ever.

That's why, to me:
Michael was never "just" a human. He is half-human, half-angel.
And again: Michael may not be Jesus, but he sure is a GOD sent!

Not many ordinary human beings can be all those things^^ combined into one! But Michael is!
So it's wrong to think he is "just" a man. Because it's an incomplete description!
Michael is SO MUCH MORE than "just" a man.
Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 10:35:44 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions