Re: I know what happened
March 18, 2012, 04:15:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Banana.

Mimi248, MJ's been in disguise quite a few times since his death including DaveDave and lately maybe X-factor hatman. Of course he could be more mobile that we think.

I know I've tried to figure out what Back meant when he said the beginning of the transfer was on July 7, 09. Very mysterious. :?   If we must always explain everything happening in terms of scientifically possible then it's a no. But if extremely rare miracles/E.T. technology are permissible, then perhaps something abnormal and supernatural happened, but I just don't know. Will have to keep watching.  This hoax sure has a ton of Jesus-related and end-time whispers and connections-- all for MJ's purposes, but not to preach Jesus from the first century as the theme.

hey mjjonmind :D love your answer I've been thinking about dave dave too !!
But are we sure that this guy was really MJ? and also, what if Dave dave was recorded  BEFORE mj' death? Like any other piece of this puzzle. Don't forget that  Murray's pictures,  hoax clues, sony's believe  production have been created BEFORE June 25th...  concerning MJ at xfactor,  we have NO proofs that this guy was really Michael or he was here only for a purpose ( to say that mj is "here" i'm suspecting him being a sosie or a pseudo MJ to make us keep believing . And the theory of MJ having ascended is related to a back post. i don't know where it is, but he said " on July 7th the whole world attended to Mj's ascension ".. and i think about the immortal world tour, the butterfly, al of things related to Jesus Christ, and why did mj say "i would like to live forever" in Bashir  movie? And do you really believe that mj would come back  in a physical and flesh body ? Michael always wanted to live forever and he studied everything to achieve his goal! he always expected the most incredible things, he wanted the biggest things ever.. if you studied  MJ's mind you would probably know that immortality always have been one of his goal .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 18, 2012, 09:48:05 AM
So basically you think he found a way to survive to death....to actual death...you think he did what Jesus did. Found a way to resurrect after physical death. OH God.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
March 18, 2012, 09:51:46 AM
Mimi248 and MJonMind,

I have some of the same thoughts as you both; although I don't completely understand how it would work.  MJonMind, maybe your right, it's something we haven't seen before.  Something beyond our current science/technology and we have to wait and see.  Maybe it has to do with E.T. technology ?   

I've thought about ascension and think it could be possible because Jesus also did it as well as others.  There are others who became ascended masters through out history.  Also, I heard about Jesus' coming back in his glorified body so maybe this means a body of light ???  Is this what you mean Mimi ?   It's not as scary or crazy as you might think because we are all really a light body first and then a physical body.  People who achieve a higher spirituality absorb more light.  There's also a light "duplicate" of DNA because it absorbs light.  You have to read about all of this.  They don't teach this in school because this is where science and sprituality are connecting or meeting and they don't want us to learn this.  They don't want to lose their control over us.

Also, there is a possibility of reincarnation.  It could be possible that your soul or some of your DNA information is stored somehow and even recycled some how.  I am not a scientist, but think about computer chips,radio waves, tons of frequencies that are sent through the air to transmit information.  Even crystals can store information.  This is invisible and we can't see it but we learned how to work with this energy.  Imagine if someone saw this 200 years ago.  They wouldn't understand it.  They wouldn't even understand what a TV was. 

So, we have to think outside the box.  It might be something we haven't seen before but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  A lot of information was hidden from us.  Do you realize that the military is usually 50-100 years ahead in the area of technology before it is passed to the "regular people".   Science and history books for the general public are way behind.  You have to search for information yourself that's what I'm trying to do.

Mimi248,  I have also been reading about the moon and the moon phases.  The moon is used when calculating the "creators" calender.  The Jewish holidays and feasts use the moon to calculate the months and the feast times.  That's interesting that you said July 7 had moon light.  Did you mean a full moon ?  The feast days are held during a full moon.     

Love You All     

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

March 18, 2012, 10:21:26 AM
Mimi248 and MJonMind,

I've thought about ascension and think it could be possible because Jesus also did it as well as others.  There are others who became ascended masters through out history.  Also, I heard about Jesus' coming back in his glorified body so maybe this means a body of light ???  Is this what you mean Mimi ?    It's not as scary or crazy as you might think because we are all really a light body first and then a physical body.  People who achieve a higher spirituality absorb more light.  There's also a light "duplicate" of DNA because it absorbs light.  You have to read about all of this.  They don't teach this in school because this is where science and sprituality are connecting or meeting and they don't want us to learn this.  They don't want to lose their control over us.

Mimi248,  I have also been reading about the moon and the moon phases.  The moon is used when calculating the "creators" calender.  The Jewish holidays and feasts use the moon to calculate the months and the feast times.  That's interesting that you said July 7 had moon light.  Did you mean a full moon ?  The feast days are held during a full moon.     

Love You All     

This is EXACTLY what i'm trying to explain :) And as you said this is not as crazy as it seems to be when we think outside the box , because EVERY people can DO it"  it is about the Elevation of consciousness and embracing  the whole universe, becoming ONE with the divine  .  but you explained it so well , government always tried to keep us away from our TRUE identity .. we are all light being, we all come from on source which is god and we are here to spread Love and unity to go back into harmony with Nature and the Creation
And i TRULY think that MJ achieved this goal, Like you i studied the Ascension and many other things and i  came to this conclusion that MJ  realised Ascension on july 7th he transformed his physical body into a  light body .  /bravo/

yes I thought about Moonlight because of Thriller clip (the transformation ) and also, in moonwalker MJ come back  it is a moonlight too ;) ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2012, 11:00:33 AM
So basically you think he found a way to survive to death....to actual death...you think he did what Jesus did. Found a way to resurrect after physical death. OH God.

Face it, Gina, you can't handle this subject!  :lol:

With all the reading about light bodies and resurrection, don't you just want back even more the "old" Michael Jackson, instead of a SF Michael?? I know I do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 18, 2012, 11:24:02 AM

With all the reading about light bodies and resurrection, don't you just want back even more the "old" Michael Jackson, instead of a SF Michael?? I know I do.

I like the idea but BUT why would MJ be able to do the same thing as Jesus???
And I want to know who were the others who were able to do the "ascension" like Jesus did? I've never heard of them suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2012, 11:43:49 AM

Horus , boudah, Jesus...  Why mj you say? and why not? I mean he is obviously the first in the list being able  to do that , isn't he ?

I like the idea but BUT why would MJ be able to do the same thing as Jesus???
And I want to know who were the others who were able to do the "ascension" like Jesus did? I've never heard of them suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2012, 12:06:28 PM
BUT why would MJ be able to do the same thing as Jesus???

Most likely because he tried to imitate Jesus in both, his personal and artistical lives. Some fans take it literally, just like some religious people take Bible's words literally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 18, 2012, 12:29:48 PM
Gina,

Besides Buddha, Horus,Jesus, there are others mentioned in religions around the world such as Krishna.   Remember the picture Front posted with Krishna and Jesus holding hands.    These people learned how to achieve a high level of spirituality.  Some of the ancient civilizations also studied this such as the Egyptians and others.  They had mystery schools where you learned these things.  There are also other groups such as The Tibetans who know how to work with the energy fields and source fields of the earth including sounds.    They know how to levitate huge rocks among other things.   

Maybe these people were born with more ability, or born more evolved ??  Maybe we all have more ability than we know about or use.  We only use a small section of our brains right now.  We could tap into so much more.  Did you hear about the junk DNA ?  We have strands of DNA that we are not using.  Scientists call this junk DNA.  Maybe it's not junk.  There's a way that these strands of DNA can be activated.  I read that humans used to have 12 strands and not three.  Maybe we will get this energy during the new age that's coming ??  There's a DNA repair frequency going around the internet.  This is the frequency of love and it is supposed to repair DNA.  It is 528hz.  All of the frequencies of light and sound are what creates everything.  It corresponds also with geometry.  This is the tree of life and we are all connected to this.   There is a shared consciousness and energy connecting everything.  It's too complicated for me to describe here.

Did you hear about the indigo children, and so forth ?  It is thought that these children are born with more ability.  They are more evolved, like the next step in evolution.  They have high IQ and communicate differently such as being more telepathic. 

There is a lot to research and I'm still going.  I can't even describe it all right now. 

But, after you look,read, and research you might realize there is a lot we don't know yet and a lot that was hidden from us. 

You said, BUT why could MJ do what Jesus did ?   So, maybe there was a way HE COULD.  There's so much to learn about.
I can get some links to some websites that I found if you want. 

Love You All   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

March 18, 2012, 02:39:59 PM
First i was "WTF" while reading the title....

Then i was "damn, another - I KNOW THE TRUTH- boring person"

Then i was " oh my god LMFAO"

I am absolutly not into this kind of stuff about GOD and light and jesus and archangel and what/who soever... I think Michael is just a man. But i think your post is just the cuttest thing i read for long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

March 18, 2012, 02:50:55 PM

I am absolutly not into this kind of stuff about GOD and light and jesus and archangel and what/who soever... I think Michael is just a man. But i think your post is just the cuttest thing i read for long time.

And you ain't seen nothing yet! Wait till I come with my "I know what happened" story.  8) Stay tuned!  :lol:

In fact, I think it would be nice if we all would come in a thread with our visions about how it happend/ how the illusion will end, then see how things unfold.
Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 02:54:01 PM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2012, 04:38:21 PM

I am absolutly not into this kind of stuff about GOD and light and jesus and archangel and what/who soever... I think Michael is just a man. But i think your post is just the
 cuttest thing i read for long time.

LOL so for you jesus, moises, boudah, was NOT  men ? Jesus was a MAN too ! We are talking about dead people who lived 20000 years ago  how can you be so convinced about what an ascended master really is? he IS A MAN too .disapointing   .... god ! anyway  it doesnt matter, when mj back, you'll see it by yourself. why i'm so  sure about it? because are you really expecting a MJ coming back  and then an other memorial for his TRUE death and all the sadness of fans  once again? MJ would NEVER do that kind of thing for his fan. he is NOT like that and  i'm sorry but it doesn't mark at ALL this is not credible ....    and if you are really expecting jesus coming back from sky well that's okay i mean but it is really  sad to see how people can't open  more their mind and think OUTSIDE of religions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 18, 2012, 05:03:39 PM

I think we are all in for a "shock" even those of us who are expecting something and have some idea of what could be going on.  We'll have to wait and see and try to help as best we can. 

So "Put on your 3D glasses and let's proceed"  "Are you ready?"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

March 18, 2012, 05:28:42 PM

I think we are all in for a "shock" even those of us who are expecting something and have some idea of what could be going on.  We'll have to wait and see and try to help a best we can. 

So "Put on your 3D glasses and let's proceed"  "Are you ready?"
.   I really love you you know? You are the kind of person that i am  humbled to meet  we Share the same vision  in many  subject i agree with you  :)
Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 05:34:53 PM by mimi248
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 18, 2012, 05:41:46 PM
I love you too Mimi and all of you.  It would be great if we all could meet, however; we are from all over the world. 

I've talked to people from Romania,France,Mexico,Canada,U.S., Italy and a lot of other places.  It's been great.

Love     :-*           bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions