I know what happened
March 17, 2012, 09:39:47 AM
 I  know what happened since June 25th .. I know why the family and Mj's children cried at memorial but there is still a hoax. It's been more than 2 years that I have been drawn to this story and i didn't know  why AND i couldn't explain so i  made my own research to find out what really happened and now i finally got it . And this huge puzzle takes form easily ..  First of all what i will explain is not a theory,  because i'm pretty sure around 90% that i'm right...
On june 25 th 2009, the hoax began, i don't think that Michael went to the hospital but he was very much alive this day.
I'd like to focus your attention on an other particular day which is July 7th 2009. The whole world watched the memorial but i think that   this day was much more important than just celebrating MJ's death... and i have enough elements to say that a bigger event has happened on that day  . Before the Live memorial I think that the family joined together (maybe at stapple center ) to say goodbye to Michael Jackson. I believe this is the day when MJ ascended . the ascension happens when the whole physical body is transformed in a light and divine body and merges with Unity and God. Jesus Christ succeded but I think that MJ succeded too.  I suspect MJ being the Archangel Michael and the second coming. Please don't judge me, this is ONLY my opinion .
So if i'm right, his children said goodbye to Michael because They always knew who their father really was ! and knew exactly the day when he would leave them only for a time think about Moonwalker .
They knew he was a human being indeed BUT not only Michael Jackson ...  I compare MJ's history with Jesus' to find the truth. So Jesus came back 3 days after (what if 3 days symbolised  3 years? ) what if MJ knew he would back 3 years after on thi earth ? and this could explain why Children and family cried at memorial. Because mj was indeed gone...   I used numerology to know if i was  right or wrong and this is what i discovered.

From June 25 2009 to july 7th 2012,  it passed exactly 1109 days. remind me of 11/9
also, i found that July 7th  was the 177 day of the year and it stays 188 days !!!
 March 19th  2012 t is the 999 day of this hoax and the Birthday hoax ( march 19 th 1953 The greatest show on earth price)  and between this date and July 7 th 2012 it stays EXACTLY 111 days .
And finally, i  asked myself if July 7th 2009  was a moonlight night and guess what????? HAHAHAHAHA it was  OMG! and July 7th 2012 IS  a moonlight night too!! I know it is kinda strange and out of reality but  please, what is reality in MJ's world? ...

SO through all this numerology, i can conclude that MJ is Not on this earth at that moment.. but he will back 3 years after July 7th 2009 which bring us to July 7th 2012 ...  If i'm right I  understand why our pain is so present in our heart and why his loss is so heavy . I understand why we miss him so much why we can't give up this hoax, why we feel an empty place on this earth since mj "passed away" .. Because this is paradoxical to want him to come back while we are believer so  what the need " come back" really means to all of us? And also I found many no believers begging Michael to come back when they think he is dead isn't this quite paradoxical ??? sure it is! I believe  each one of us ( believer no believers ) know subconscously that MJ is NOT on this earth. but we can't ever imagine him resurecting only because we are used to thinking inside the box !! only because the theory of ascension doesn't cross our mind . so if he is Alive obviously he is on this planet.. in the same way if he is dead, he isn't coming back.. but  Michael is not dead, he never died !!   
and he will back.. that's crazy i know it, and understand why so many people can't accept this idea.
but i know it for a fact, not because i worship him but because i studied this story and everything becomes clearer when you think about this  idea..
Believe it or not, but i don't find an other explication .
love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I know what happened
March 17, 2012, 10:08:46 AM
:)  You are so cute in your vision about how things happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2012, 11:38:35 AM
Mimi - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I am not so sure but at the moment your thoughts are probably as true as anyone's. We'll be watching :)

Blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tink

March 17, 2012, 12:55:00 PM
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I like to think the Prince is waiting for his Irish Princess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 17, 2012, 05:20:28 PM
oh God
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 17, 2012, 06:31:54 PM
The most important thing is that Michael is well and happy  bearhug... our king know we're here ,  feels our emotions....read our words...  typing/ know that we believe in him...when he wants .....  will be the biggest magical celebration in the world.   /woohoo/ 

moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/ mj_dance/

Love you all guys...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
March 17, 2012, 08:34:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your findings. I disagree with Michael compare with Jesus. While Michael was blessed with many gifts, do not compare. Perhaps it is I'm more worldly, and I assert what we have seen so far that has no coherent explanation has developed as deception.
No plan is perfect, in fact, we have hundreds of clues and contradictions that make us think about the deception.
I love Michael and I since my teens (I have almost the same age) and there is nothing in this world who want more to know that this well and happy. If at any time accept his death (with evidence to prove it), never will wait his resurrection. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

March 17, 2012, 08:43:21 PM
Banana.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

March 17, 2012, 09:21:42 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Banana.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2012, 10:12:01 PM
Banana.
  ....... lolol/

Interesting theory  michael-jackson/

But I'm still thinking about Wednesdays, mid May?... and July 25th- a year ago the family announced the Tribute concert.
This year is leap year. I counted 12 Wednesdays from and including Feb 29th is 77 days =May 16th.
Then counting 70 days from May 16 is… July 25th. It would total 1125 days.
Which is 21 Wednesdays, 6 months from Feb.29th.

What does this mean? idk... sorry I drank too much green beer.  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

msgitm

March 18, 2012, 01:03:07 AM
Not so sound rude but I don't get why MJ is always compared to Christ? It’s kind of sacrilegious. Yes, he was a very good, kind hearted man but he was/is still just a MAN. When Christ returns we'll know it!  If MJ ever returns from this hoax we'll know it, too! So… a win win as I see it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coco

March 18, 2012, 02:20:10 AM
Not so sound rude but I don't get why MJ is always compared to Christ? It’s kind of sacrilegious. Yes, he was a very good, kind hearted man but he was/is still just a MAN. When Christ returns we'll know it!  If MJ ever returns from this hoax we'll know it, too! So… a win win as I see it. :)

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 18, 2012, 02:56:42 AM
Banana.
:lol:  :lol: I don't know what happens, but lately you jut crack me up with your coms... one after another  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 18, 2012, 03:43:18 AM

I'am amazed to see how religions prevent people to think by themselves... i don't want to offend someone but saying that MJ is much more than just Michael Jackson doesn't sound too huge.
Michael is compared to christ because we have enough elements to make this compare .. and if you don't want to think outside of what religion says, that's your choice but it is too bad to deny something that seems very obvious only because it is NOT written in a book .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 18, 2012, 03:55:02 AM

Banana.

Mimi248, MJ's been in disguise quite a few times since his death including DaveDave and lately maybe X-factor hatman. Of course he could be more mobile that we think.

I know I've tried to figure out what Back meant when he said the beginning of the transfer was on July 7, 09. Very mysterious. :?   If we must always explain everything happening in terms of scientifically possible then it's a no. But if extremely rare miracles/E.T. technology are permissible, then perhaps something abnormal and supernatural happened, but I just don't know. Will have to keep watching.  This hoax sure has a ton of Jesus-related and end-time whispers and connections-- all for MJ's purposes, but not to preach Jesus from the first century as the theme.  Very un-orthodox use of Scriptures, which is my preference. Out of left field, you know!  IMO it's possible that MJ just may have a wild card, something that's never been done before, or even technology/science never achieved before.  He doesn't like doing what he or others have done before.  "My life has taken me beyond the planets and the stars!"

Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 04:07:41 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions