New Theory, Messages in the music?
March 17, 2012, 02:51:02 AM
Is it possible Michael Jackson Was putting Hidden messages in his music?

I was listening to a few of michael jacksons songs, and noticed something very peculiar, if you change the way you listen to the song, you will hear the words differrent, and you can come up with a new meaning!

Consider thriller, try not to think of what the orignal lyrics are at all, just listen to the video and match what Michael is saying to the words I put below:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

its closed at midnight
and some think he was
lurking in the dark

under the mood, lied.
you see her slit and it almost got you hard.

You tried to scream
but terror takes the sound before you make it
and you start to freeze
Asshole will loot you right between the night
your parent lies (duh)

I curse them to tell her, drill a kinfe
and no ones god will save you
from the victim god will strike.
and dont mistell her
drill a kife
your fighting for your life
bring sight of killer,
drill him, denyyyyy

I might not have done a perfect job, BUt I changed a lot of the words that were on the lyrics sheet, and came up with this.

It almost seems like there is a hidden message about a girl out late at night whos being harassed by some guy, and Michael jackson could be saying parents at that time weren't really giving their kids tools to protect themselves, as the lyrics go on it seems like micahel Is saying a girl sohuld carry a knife and stab someone if shes in danger, and then deny she did it if she had to.

It seems insane but maybe michael Was singing in a certain way so the words would sound like they had another meaing. I listened to other Michael Jackson Songs and came up with even more alternative lyrics that have their own meanings as well, If your interested to see what some other messages could be, I could post more.

Its also cool because in the thriller music video you see Michael Transform and become not what the girl was expecitng, then he was a threat to her and she wasn't prepared with what she should do in the situation, it seems to add up from some weird angle, or maybe its all just a big coincidence.

Do you hear the words I posted in what MIchael is saying? You might have to listen really closely.
Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 02:54:44 AM by 123mac123
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: New Theory, Messages in the music?
April 02, 2012, 01:21:19 PM
Actually - incorrect. If a woman is threatened, mace, lemon juice in the eyes, but never, ever is violence something you should do. For violence begets violence, and one will die by the knife, if one pulls a knife! Same reason you should never take a gun to a fist fight!

Michael was completely, completely AGAINST VIOLENCE!! The song means exactly WHAT is means, and no other meaning.

Remember - Michael believed he could change anyone, if he had the chance to speak with them, even Hitler. I understand that now.

Now, if you wish to dig deeper in ALL of the songs, dig into the Harmonic Frequencies of HEALING - for that's where it's at, not the words.
Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 01:24:11 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

April 02, 2012, 02:53:37 PM
Interesting thread.....I have always thought there is something to music, more than sound.  Only because of the feelings it can produce within the heart and soul of the listener.  I have read through different articles about this as well.  This site is interesting...it talks about 7 main musical notes for meditations that align with the 7 chakras:

I do believe music is an energy given to us by angels.....at least it is to me.  I feel many different energies when I listen to music.  I am fascinated by the thread recently posted with Wanna Be Startin' Something by Jon Burrows aka Elvis.......it sends shivers down my spine.  Some may say it's just because of the Elvis connection....it's more.  Something about the tone, the mood, the tempo....as if it's saying to me "everything will be OK....just wait and see...."  that's what I feel when I listen to it.  Perhaps that's why I gravitate to certain hoax music as well...the classic hoax music of the Saw theme, or Mansell's Requiem for a Dream.  They just provide something, without, words, without symbols....just sounds and I know it will be mysteriously OK. 
Anyways....great thread...I am sure I will dive in more, but alas, life calls.........
Have a beautiful day!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 02, 2012, 03:03:56 PM
Interesting thread.....I have always thought there is something to music, more than sound.  Only because of the feelings it can produce within the heart and soul of the listener.  I have read through different articles about this as well.  This site is interesting...it talks about 7 main musical notes for meditations that align with the 7 chakras:

I do believe music is an energy given to us by angels.....at least it is to me.  I feel many different energies when I listen to music.  I am fascinated by the thread recently posted with Wanna Be Startin' Something by Jon Burrows aka Elvis.......it sends shivers down my spine.  Some may say it's just because of the Elvis connection....it's more.  Something about the tone, the mood, the tempo....as if it's saying to me "everything will be OK....just wait and see...."  that's what I feel when I listen to it.  Perhaps that's why I gravitate to certain hoax music as well...the classic hoax music of the Saw theme, or Mansell's Requiem for a Dream.  They just provide something, without, words, without symbols....just sounds and I know it will be mysteriously OK. 
Anyways....great thread...I am sure I will dive in more, but alas, life calls.........
Have a beautiful day!

Blessings Always
+  1 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emulik

April 02, 2012, 03:15:33 PM

Have a beautiful day!

Blessings Always
+  1 :bearhug:

++1  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

April 04, 2012, 08:51:40 AM
Thank you guys.....I really appreciate the +1's....you're awesome!  Love you!

So....yes, this whole music thing I can't leave alone.  I have had many thoughts about music and codes for many years now.  However, I just couldn't pin-point exactly what I was feeling.  Until now......I came across a few articles that more or less defined what I have thought about.....music as a whole is capable of holding codes. The musical scale itself can be encoded...meaning songs can hold a total separate meaning.  I have often wondered about the musical notes holding value beyond what is written on the scale.  Can they be representing something else that is unknown to the average listener?  Is their placement more than just auditory perfection?  Did Mozart understand how to encode things through is symphonies, or any other composer for that matter...all the way to current trends.  We talk about listening to songs backwards, slowed down whatever...however, if this is truly possible, then anything goes.  Here are the articles that really got me thinking this morning:

They come close to what I have thought about....though, I think there is more.  The second one is very interesting indeed.....
well, just thought I'd share these.  Hope you are having a great day....
Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions