RK

Re: New website: Authors wanted!
March 14, 2012, 08:31:13 PM
Looks great Souza. I'm not sure I am capable of being an author. My computer skills are minimal to say the obvious, but I would like to help in any way I can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2012, 09:49:14 PM
I'd like to help out as well, in any way I can. 

Souza, once you post what needs to be done...I think it will make more sense (at least for me lol).

Not sure how able I'll be....but I'm definitely willing.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Re: New website: Autors wanted!
March 15, 2012, 01:31:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks excellent!

About the authors: will each author be asigned to a certain department of the site or how do you want this to work?

No, each author will be able to post in whatever category they want. So if you have a news article, you can post it, if you feel like writing a blog you can post it, if you have a theory you can post it, etc. etc. etc.

@ShyBleuEyes: your password is probably in your spam box or something like that. If you still can't find it let me know so I can change the password for you.

Yes it was there ::P, Thank You for your help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

curls

March 15, 2012, 02:42:25 AM
Just moving my mouse around the new website page I keep getting redirected to Ask Jeeves ringtones, Groupon and other assorted advertising pages even when I haven't clicked anything - they just suddenly appear! I can't login either (I've got my password email ok) as the same thing happens when I try.
Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 02:45:08 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 15, 2012, 07:51:18 AM
Hi Souza!

I'd like to help in any way I can, so count me in as an author.
I hope I can learn fast what's needed to be known in order to post on the site correctly.

Thank you for everything!  bearhug

PS: how do I register on the site?
I think I get dumb when I'm tired..I can't find the button! lolll :lol:
Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 07:55:01 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
March 15, 2012, 09:12:08 AM
@Souza: hm....I am certainly not at the level of expertise as many of the long term members but IΒ΄d certainly like to contribute and do the best I can.
So yes, count me in as an author if you think I can be of any help.
Because if everyone says "maybe" or "I donΒ΄t know", this will get you (and us) nowhere.

@Sim: third row from the top to the right. ThereΒ΄s the login and register button.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

~Souza~Topic starter

March 15, 2012, 07:43:06 PM
The issue with the redirecting to advertisement websites is solved. I think it was a security bug at the host, because it solved itself and when I scanned the website for malware, nothing was found. If you still have the redirecting problem, please empty your cache and delete all your cookies. It should be fixed then.

I have sent the ones that signed up as author a message, please read it and let me know when you have questions. Anyone who wants to sign up: you can let me know any time and I will add you as well. I will post a sticky (locked) topic here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login where I will list the authors and their contact email for those who don't want to be an author, but have things they would like to see published on the site. Simply contact one (not two or more or else we will get double posts) of the authors or me to have it posted on the site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 15, 2012, 07:56:25 PM
I forgot to add: if your English is not good, you can sign up as an author to post articles in your own language. I have added categories for that, so you paula, could contribute a lot by posting Spanish articles, blogs and videos!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

March 15, 2012, 08:06:07 PM
But how cn we get to the forum form there?? Is the new site linked to the forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

~Souza~Topic starter

March 15, 2012, 08:15:46 PM
But how cn we get to the forum form there?? Is the new site linked to the forum?

As most of you have seen, I completely changed the website (not the forum, but the main site). The main reason is that the old one was too static and if there were updates, I had to add them myself and I lack time lately. So I installed a Wordpress based website that can be updated by anyone I assign as author. That way the website will become more alive and most importantly: up-to-date. Let me first explain how the new website works.

On the homepage you will see a list of posts, the most recent added first. The slideshow shows the news, for now I have posted the two latest TMZ articles. The menu under the logo shows the categories for the articles to be posted. I posted most of what was already on the trial page and the old website, I might add some other things later.

The sidebar on the right (if you scroll down a little) shows a login function, the MJ Beatz Radio, navigation to the forums, HoaxPics (new MJDHI image upload function, similar to tinypic) and MJ Beatz Radio. Other links will probably be added later. Then you will see category navigation, the new MJDHI Facebook page and a slideshow of the new gallery.

In the footer the link to the trial video archive (also in the menu), the latest tweets and the forum rss feed. So far in short what you will see on the homepage.

Because I haven't found a good solution for the forum yet, I decided to keep it like this for now. If I decide to make changes in the future, I will let you know in time but so far it will stay unchanged. That means that if you want to participate on the website itself, you will have to make a new account there. I advise everyone to do that to at least reserve your username so that nobody else can walk away with it. If you have an account on the website itself, you will be able to comment on the articles, blogs and posts, unless you are an author (more later).

New is HoaxPic. I installed this page to make sure that images posted on the forum can't be deleted by the ones that originally uploaded them to the net. Plus I am going to disable the attachment function because it slows down the threads, and with this tool it's easy for everyone to post an image. This is the site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (see also sidebar navigation menu). You simply save the image you want to post on your desktop, choose the file with the tool, click upload and you will get a few links you can then use. If the image is very big, choose the bbcode (not html!) 'Thumbnail + viewer link', if the picture is small (up to 700 pixels wide), you can use the bbcode 'Show directly this image', or just the link if you still want to use the image button of the forum. This way all the pictures will be stored here on the server and we will be sure they will not vanish just like that.

Another new feature is the Gallery (top menu above the logo). I made a few galleries already and uploaded some pictures, but future authors will be able to add more pictures to the existing galleries, or make new galleries.

On the bottom you will see the new chat (if you are logged in), as a toolbar similar to Facebook chat. You can have private chats, talk in the general chat that all logged-in users can access, or you can make a new room and invite users. Just check it out for yourself, it's pretty easy to figure out.

But as I said: I need authors, that is the reason I made this website. Authors will be able to:

Post news
Post articles that fall under any of the categories
Post own blogs under the category blogs->member blogs
Post videos
Post pictures

In other words: an author will help keep the site up-to-date and will be able to post not only on the forum, but also on the site itself. If you like to become an author, please let me know.

I hope everyone will enjoy the new site. Suggestions and ideas always welcome!

Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 15, 2012, 10:07:54 PM
I must be really slow, but I can't find where to log in. This is all I see on the right side of home page:

Edit: I registered but my email is down right now, so eventually I guess I'll get my password.

Thanks Souza!

If I can help by being a author, I'm willing!
Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:25:49 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

March 21, 2012, 05:57:43 PM
Im probably the dumbest one -- but still cant figure navigation on New Layouts , even try to tipe on google.com to look for forum , I always get to our general webpage  and then have NO idea where is the bottom to swith to Investigation Forum(((((((.
Cann someone PLEAE HELP??

MANY THANX@@@@!

Let alone new web for authors  - I cant even find where is the link for it((((.

Appretiated all the help*).

MAY BE SHOULD HAVE Q/A PAGE ON NAVIGATION ESPECIALLY - for someone like me if im not alone on that QQ!!??

WITH L>O>V>E>!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2012, 09:03:37 PM
hey souza... (im back lol... hope you are keeping well) was thrilled to read this thread. u keep topping urself. great stuff.

from the bottom of my heart. thank you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~Topic starter

March 21, 2012, 09:42:22 PM
Im probably the dumbest one -- but still cant figure navigation on New Layouts , even try to tipe on google.com to look for forum , I always get to our general webpage  and then have NO idea where is the bottom to swith to Investigation Forum(((((((.
Cann someone PLEAE HELP??

MANY THANX@@@@!

Let alone new web for authors  - I cant even find where is the link for it((((.

Appretiated all the help*).

MAY BE SHOULD HAVE Q/A PAGE ON NAVIGATION ESPECIALLY - for someone like me if im not alone on that QQ!!??

WITH L>O>V>E>!!!

I don't get it???

The main page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is new. On the right, in the sidebar when you scroll down a little, there is a link to the forum. That's all. Everyone can log in on the forum just as they always have, if they want to place comments on the website (MAIN!!) itself, they need to make a new account. People who want to become authors (which means actually posting new articles on the website, not just commenting on it) can contact me...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2012, 07:13:47 PM
Cool! Thanks 4 your hard work, Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal