But...but...but what about the huge satellite in Parkes (a small rural in Australia)?   :confused: :confused:  Has anyone here seen the movie "The Dish"?? That satellite supposedly broadcasted all those images on our TVs back then. Why would they stick something like that in a rural town for nothing??
Sorry i'm not one of those who believes the 1969 moon landing was a hoax.  :-\  :icon_redface:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My whole family thinks I'm crazy for believing that Michael Jackson faked his death  v__v

L.O.V.E and respect to all

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But...but...but what about the huge satellite in Parkes (a small rural in Australia)?   :confused: :confused:  Has anyone here seen the movie "The Dish"?? That satellite supposedly broadcasted all those images on our TVs back then. Why would they stick something like that in a rural town for nothing??
Sorry i'm not one of those who believes the 1969 moon landing was a hoax.  :-\  :icon_redface:

Yes. have seen the DISH. to answer your question, well why not? the more lies, fake supporting events (such as dish) that can be carried out on an international scale, the more people will believe the lie.

In fact it makes sence to perpetuate the lie internationally. it actually gives the lie *more* substance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal