Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
I was listening to commentary on The Simpsons Season 5 DVD. At this particular time I was listening to commentary on "Deep Space Homer" one of my favourite episode where guess what geniuses Homer goes into space it also features the voice of  Buzz Aldrin. Matt Groening (the brilliant creator of The Simpsons) said that Buzz Aldrin gets really pi$$ed off whenever somebody comments about the moonlanding being fake, he punched a guy before who told him it was fake. Also, I was gonna post the Mythbusters video as well debunking the whole hoax thing but Tink bet me to it  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was listening to commentary on The Simpsons Season 5 DVD. At this particular time I was listening to commentary on "Deep Space Homer" one of my favourite episode where guess what geniuses Homer goes into space it also features the voice of  Buzz Aldrin. Matt Groening (the brilliant creator of The Simpsons) said that Buzz Aldrin gets really pi$$ed off whenever somebody comments about the moonlanding being fake, he punched a guy before who told him it was fake. Also, I was gonna post the Mythbusters video as well debunking the whole hoax thing but Tink bet me to it  :th_bravo:

@Katie - Strangely enough, they were speaking about this on the radio out here this morning about Buzz Aldrin! It was so refreshing to hear someone speak about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I've seen both videos with both astronauts getting pissed when asked about the moon landing & swearing on a bible that it was real. Why would anyone punch someone in the face for something that was "true"? I don't care how many times they are asked, why get defensive if the answer is "yes, we did land on the moon".

The Discovery Channel is owned by the globalists. So believing thier "myth busted" is not any reassurance for me when Mythbusters aired it.

The truth is the truth, no defensive mechanicsms need to go up. Unless...........they have something to hide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

I've seen both videos with both astronauts getting pissed when asked about the moon landing & swearing on a bible that it was real. Why would anyone punch someone in the face for something that was "true"? I don't care how many times they are asked, why get defensive if the answer is "yes, we did land on the moon".

The Discovery Channel is owned by the globalists. So believing thier "myth busted" is not any reassurance for me when Mythbusters aired it.

The truth is the truth, no defensive mechanicsms need to go up. Unless...........they have something to hide.

I disagree, and support the astronauts, in losing their temper. IT IS A HUMAN REACTION!! I've put up with for decades, "So - this is great artwork - who's girlfriend are you?" I'd tell them I drew it. "No way, it's too cool! Girls draw fuzzy bunnies and stuff!" One day at the SDCC, I turned to the other artists and said, "The next fanboy who says those words to me is going to get STRANGLED!" Sure enough, it happened! So, I stormed my table, and leapt over all my originals, and put my hands around his neck(actually, next to it; I can't really hurt anyone), and made his head jiggle back and forth, screaming, "What makes you think girls cannot draw just as good as guys, you bloody moron!?" I then noticed that my feet weren't touching anything - and three other artists had grabbed me in mid-leap, asking me nicely to let go of the fanboy. I quit being all Dark Phoenix on him - but it went down in history of the convention of what NOT to do, to fans. I suffered greatly for this...and learned humility. Smile, let them pay for the art, and laugh at those who are rude.

So, to say that those astronauts would never lose their temper, is silly to me. Because even I, as a girl, have lost it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

-----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

@SimPatty - If you look up Earth is a living Dynamo, it gets quite fascinating. The moon is dying; still has a molten center, which is why it has a pull on the Earth. This Dynamic affect on Earth, is why we have much protection against meteorites, and why so few get through our atmosphere - The Dynamo effect, created by the molten center, creates the magnetic field, which protects earth.

Mars is DEAD; I see no reason to visit it, unless we can re-ignite it's Dynamo. The molten center is solid metal. If it can become a living Dynamo again, then we've got Earth 2 eventually. It's theorized that it was slowing down, then got bombarded so heavily, the Dynamo gave up.

So Earth is quite literally, ALIVE.

This was one of the most important reasons for us to collect rocks from the moon, btw. Only on Apollo 17 I believe, did we get any rocks that proved the moon was still a living Dynamo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Tink, why haven't they done any more moon landings since the Apollo missions. Seems to me they should perfect it, eventually set up a base there. Some rich people would pay millions to walk on the moon.  There's all kinds of scientific studies that could be done, more photography, and creative projects that could be done there!  Why! Yet they talk of going to Mars, which is ridiculous - a six month journey one way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

without disrespect to your father, i never have and never will believe... just because people work as aerospace engineers (not referring to your father) it doesnt mean what they actually put their hands to, does infact fulfill what the government alleges as fact. thousands of people were comissioned to work on such projects through history without *really* knowing what they were and werent participating or being *set up* to participate in as part of an illusion.

need more examples other than moon landing... look at 911... look at MJDH??? Prime example... How many people were used on the day and thereafter to make it work.... doesnt mean they were "in" on the truth...

not looking for debate. just my opinion. and no disrespect to your father. i am generalising amongst the many NASA / Gov employees who's talants / roles are exploited for the purpose of agenda.

photos prove nothing. MJ has proven that, if anything.
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:17:34 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Example. Before I stepped into Social Work, I worked in Government Recritment / Human Resources for several departments. Many a time I was screening and had a rather large say on who would go through final hiring process, etc. I was searching ang reference checking skills, experience, qualifications, verifying identities, and sitting on panels as well as facilitating many assessment centres, simulations without knowing complete confidential details of contracts, projects and associated information. These were called white projects. Meaning blank. For all I know the goverment could have been exploiting my people skills to recruit covert projects...

wild imagination. maybe. maybe not. still i was employed yet certainly not in the know of what I was *really* doing.

and yet, one of merely countless examples i am sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MJonmind

Aussie, you make a good point about all the many people employed in top secret projects, who like in any pyramid system, each level only knows what they're supposed to know and no more.

Anyway, the reason I came here, was that I just happened to watch this video that assumes they landed on the moon, but it has the take of we are not told of encounters with alien craft there.

Bec, I thought you might be interested because it talks again about gods coming to earth long ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Xamo9IHGw&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
The Moon Landing Hoax

John Glenn, two-time US senator and the first man in space was a Mason. The number of astronauts known to be Masons is astonishing:

Buzz Aldrin Jr. (Apollo 11)
        Gordon Cooper Jr., (Mercury 9, Gemini 5)
        Donn Eisele (Apollo 7)
        John Glenn Jr., (Mercury 6)
        Virgil Grissom (Apollo 1&15, Mercury 5, Gemini 3)
        James Irwin (Apollo 15)
        Edgar Mitchell (Apollo 14)
        Walter Schirra Jr. (Apollo 7, Sigma 7, Gemini 6, Mercury 8 )
        Thomas Stafford (Apollo 10&18, Gemini 7&9)
        Paul Weitz (Skylab 2, Challenger)

This list is by no means comprehensive and there are likely scores upon scores of Masons within the ranks of NASA. Werner Von Braun, the first director of NASA was one of many top Nazi rocket scientists the CIA brought to America during Operation Paperclip.
So to begin with, NASA is full of Masons and Nazis not the most historically honest folks.
There is an area of very high radiation called the Van Allen Belt 272 miles from Earth which the Russians could never pass. In fact in 1959 Bill Kaysing reported on a Russian study which discovered that the amount of radiation on the moon would require astronauts to be clothed in 4 feet of lead in order to avoid instant death.
John Mauldin, a NASA physicist, said they would need at least two meters of thick shielding.

How did the NASA astronauts account for the Van Allen Belt and Moon’s radiation? How were they able to walk on the Moon in such flimsy suits?
On top of this, every 11 years the Van Allen Belt varies through cycles of radiation and 1969-70 during the Apollo missions was at peak intensity. NASA has never provided an adequate explanation for this.
Two years before Apollo 11, NASA director Werner Von Braun and a small team took a mysterious trip to Antarctica. They claimed to be scoping out remote locations for top-secret training facilities, but skeptics say they went to collect “Moon” rocks. Bill Kaysing (author of “We Never Went to the Moon: America’s Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle”) hired his private investigator friend Paul Jacobs to check with the head of the US Department of Geology in Washington and ask, “did you examine the Moon rocks, and did they come from the Moon?”
The geologist simply laughed and insinuated that people high in the US government knew all about the cover-up.

There are a number of photos supposedly taken on the Moon that clearly show the letter “C” engraved in a “Moon rock.” In one picture another “C” is seen drawn into the ground right next to the rock. and one on the ground next to it. CC is numerologically 33 and is Masonic code, a wink-wink elbow nudge to fellow Masons. In the Masonic Scary Movie 3, a reporter named Cindi Campbell is reporting on Crop Circles (CC, another Masonic ploy to make you believe in Aliens). Just after this Eminem the rapper (MM = 33 on its side) talks with Cindi Campbell about Crop Circles.

The double letter symbology is abundant in Masonry and well-known to initiates.
All NASA mission patches are full of occult/Masonic symbolism and perhaps none more so than the Apollo missions. The names of the missions and crafts are almost always names of ancient gods or astrological signs; they always use Roman numerals, and complex Sacred Geometry, the secrets of which are held by the Masons. Why was it “the Eagle” that landed on the Moon? Eagles have long been used to symbolize the crown chakra. Many mission patches feature the caduceus, serpents, eagles, and other spiritual symbology.

The STS58 patch shows a snake coiling up a pole with a V under it on one side and a caduceus on the other.
The Egyptian Osiris is depicted as being green and so is his wife Isis, like the green Statue of Liberty and her green $ dollars. Jim Carrey, JC, like Jesus Christ, is the Sun/Son of God.

In “The Grinch” Jim Carrey plays a green character who steals Christmas. In the movie poster he is walking in front of the Moon, obscuring it, and carrying a sack of stolen goodies.
Carrey also played green characters in Batman Forever (the Riddler), and the Mask (notice the MM highlighted in the poster). He plays Andy Kaufman, a hoax, in the movie called “Man on the Moon” (MM) which features the REM song of the same name (“if you believe they put a Man on the Moon, if you believe there’s nothing up his sleeve”).

A year after the faked Moon landing a Knights Newspaper poll found that more than 30% of US citizens were “suspicious of NASA’s trips to the Moon.” According to a 1999 Gallup poll only 6% of the US population had any doubts that Apollo astronauts walked on the Moon.
It seems that up until now their propaganda campaign has proved quite successful.
        “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
        Adolf Hitler

Hitler said, “great liars are also great magicians,” and “the great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.” Hitler actually described “The Big Lie” in his book “Mein Kampf” as a propaganda technique. He said the lie must be “so colossal” that no one would believe that someone “could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.”

16 years later, Hitler’s propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels wrote in a Jan. 12th, 1941 article called “Churchill’s Lie Factory,” that,
    “The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.”

He is also quoted saying,
    “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, the people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

The president of the International Flat Earth Research Society thinks the moon landings were faked in Hollywood studios with help from Masons Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke. He claims that NASA’s reason for existence is to promote the myth of a round Earth and a non-Earth centered cosmogony/cosmology.
Werner von Braun never admitted the Moon landing hoax, but just before he died in an interview with Carol Rosin, he said that in order to sustain the military-industrial complex, first they had created the “Cold War” threat.
Once that veil was lifted, a false “terrorist” threat would be created and propagated to the public. Once that was seen through they would create a false asteroid threat to be dealt within an “Armageddon” military-industrial manner.

Then their last card is to stage a fake alien invasion using their classified antigravity “UFO” technology.
    “Think about it. If you wanted an excuse to globally centralize all government, finance, military, police and other institutions, you would need a threat to the planet as a whole. What better way than to kid the people they are being invaded from space?
    You would have a global problem, a global demand that ‘Something must be done’ and an opportunity to offer a global solution: a world government and army to meet this ‘threat’. That is the plan we are now being prepared for.”
    David Icke, “The Biggest Secret” (483)

SOURCE ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:55:23 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

Thanks Sim, your entire post is fascinating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
The Moon Landing Hoax

In the Masonic Scary Movie 3, a reporter named Cindi Campbell is reporting on Crop Circles (CC, another Masonic ploy to make you believe in Aliens). Just after this Eminem the rapper (MM = 33 on its side) talks with Cindi Campbell about Crop Circles.

SOURCE ----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eminem wasn't in SM3, that was Simon Rex, but I do find the rest of your post interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Sim, great post. You know how I feel about moon hoax.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

considering you are bringing up van allen belt, i'll take the opportunity to re-post an older post of mine.

and WOW - at the 4 ft of lead. (i hadnt come across that fact in my research)

the evidence of fraud is overwhelming!!!

the radiation in the van allen belt alone would have killed them

after all the amount of radiation is thousands of times more powerful than that of the Nuclear meltdown of Chernobyl (and chernobyl was thousands of times more radiant than the bombs of Hiroshima) but yet workers are only allowed 1 hour of research in minimal areas, while some have died due to that minimal exposure ( and that is only in the Minimal radiation areas)

so considering that chernobyl workers could only spend 40 seconds ( for safety of radiation poisoning) and alot have died working on chernobyl ( or have horrible cancers), we still have astronauts which went through a belt that is thousands of times more powerful than that of Chernobyl, and Chernobyl was a thousand times more powerful in radiation than Hiroshima which radiation has killed hundreds of thousands.

Astronauts had a lead and metallic alloy ship ( Chernobyl had to use Mega Tons of lead to disrupt the radiation dosage minimally) but still all that led and safety precautions only kept workers safe for 40 seconds at a time.. but astronauts passing through a much more powerful Radiation Belt twice ( from Solar and space radiation winds etc. as demonstrated above) for a total of 2 hours going straight through a nuclear blast and they still survived without a cancer / mental development problems / or skin diseases?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal