by the way for more info on the 6 media giants that control everythign you read hear and see, this is a great article

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Dontwalkaway, Aussie & MjonMind: wow! thank you guys for adding up so much interesting info, links and your coms in this thread!!

As @Dontwalkaway very well said:
- What is important here is not only to realize the fact the the moon-landing was a complete HOAX, but mainly:
1. to understand WHY they lied to a whole world like that??
2. WHY was it so important for them to manipulate the globe with such a huge LIE???
3. WHY did artists like Elvis, Michael & others too have tried so HARD to WARN us about the MOON??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

We were also talking about the moon on the sister website, Michael's Army of Love.  It is under the topic The Nephilim, who are thought to be a type of fallen angel/alien/hybrid giant with a human.  It's in the bible. 

I put links on there about the moon.  They are with David Icke who talks about the moon not being real !!!!!    If they faked the moon landing,  then there has to be a reason why.  There are also other interesting videos on the same youtube page.  Youtube will connect you to more.    The lady at the end of the first video talks about the moon, mars and orion.  The same things that I have been thinking about. 

He also has a book, "Human Race, Get Off Your Knees, The Lion Sleeps No More"
It's about moon control.  I want to get it.  Does someone already have a copy ?   What do you think about it ?

Does anyone else remember B.Howard from one of Pearl Jr.'s videos last year ?  Well, she had an interview with him.  She asked him what some of his goals were.  He said he wanted "to do a concert on the moon".  I remember that because it was a very odd thing to say.  It's seems they are giving us so many clues about the moon.  It must be for an important reason. 

Love    :-*

The Nefilim are Lilith's spawn; they are EVIL, and interfere with all that's good in the world. Read the Nag Hammadhi Library online; Elvis read it, and understood. Perhaps you all should, too. I read the first translations at the same time Elvis did.  :D

The moon landings are ALL real. Like I posted earlier, there's independent photos of the LEMs being left. They passed through the Van Allen belt within half an hour, which = ONE XRAY. The Apollos were NOT thin, or the astronauts would've frozen to death! They were made of sandwiched composites, exterior had phenolic coating, etc. Here, read the compositions yourself, including the Service Module: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Obviously, the evil one is at play here, wants people to disbelieve this marvel. David Icke is a False Prophet - beware. For no good comes of following false prophets, who make profits off creating falsehoods.

1969 proved to the Universe that Earth can peacefully COEXIST, and our ANGELS have been spreading the word ever since, through actions, not lip service.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Discovery Channel is corporate run. So even though Mythbusters said " busted" that WE DID PUT MEN ON THE MOON, I don't believe it. They've cut things out of of programs of the History Channel because "they we're too close to being accurate". Any show on TV that is controlled by globalist, CANNOT BE BELIEVED. Sure some parts maybe be true, but they're leaving out the important details. If anyone ever wants the truth on really what's happening in your country, you'd better be looking at alternative media. NEVER MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Journalists now days aren't there to give you their opinions, they are given scripts, just like the soap operas. This is "our version of the truth, & memorize it, because your hired to tell the dumbed down public of watching TV, that THIS is the truth"....

That's what we call journalism now days. Actors & actresses just reading a script. Sad!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
David Icke CAN BE TRUSTED! Why is that every "conspiracy theorist" is demonized for speaking out about our most corrupt elite scum maggots we call "trusted officials". David Icke sells his books too. So what? So just because he sells books means he can't be trusted?

These people are putting their lives on the line to give US THE TRUTH.

Why is the truth soooo hard to swallow that we've been lied to for so long, that some people just can't wrap their head around that our government kills people everyday, in every disgusting manner, & people who are spoon feeding the lies, we just suck in like it's our last meal.

I know the truth is soooooo bizarre sometimes, that I really feel most people would rather just say it doesn't exist.

Just like Chinese has 1 child policy, they will hunt parent down, & if woman is pregnant, they poison the mother, mother goes into labor, & they pull baby out & just drop it in a bucket full of water for infant to drown.

Pepsi-co has been using aborted fetuses in their "taste recptors" trials to ses what taste receptors are triggered in US so we continue to enjoy the "taste" of the soda & we continue to drink Pepsi products. Sick.   Look it up. Peipsi-co is in lawsuits with groups all the time about not using aborted fetuses.

And the list goes on, on , on , on ...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Right on love shy Michael !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Yes SimPattyK and AustralianMJBeliever. 

The reason WHY there was a hoax about the moon landing is what I'm thinking about.  Why did MJ and Elvis try so hard to warn us about the moon ?   There must be a reason. 
I don't know too much about David Icke to say anything.  I only watched some of his videos on youtube.  The ones that I saw were "earth shattering" and they do make sense.  I haven't read any of his books.  I want to get the latest one.    The only thing I'm wondering about is, "How has he been able to stick around this long ?"  Has he had death threats ?  I know he's had problems.

Tink,  Why do you think David Icke is a false prophet ?  I don't know enough about it to say right now.

Well, if there is some type of moon control like he says then that is majorly important !!!  We should investigate this and get to the bottom of it.  I don't think we can say that anything is too crazy anymore.  We know we have been lied to for eons !  We know "They don't Care About Us ".

:icon_exclaim:     :icon_exclaim:         :icon_exclaim:

Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 09:31:05 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Discovery Channel is corporate run. So even though Mythbusters said " busted" that WE DID PUT MEN ON THE MOON, I don't believe it. They've cut things out of of programs of the History Channel because "they we're too close to being accurate". Any show on TV that is controlled by globalist, CANNOT BE BELIEVED. Sure some parts maybe be true, but they're leaving out the important details. If anyone ever wants the truth on really what's happening in your country, you'd better be looking at alternative media. NEVER MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Journalists now days aren't there to give you their opinions, they are given scripts, just like the soap operas. This is "our version of the truth, & memorize it, because your hired to tell the dumbed down public of watching TV, that THIS is the truth"....

That's what we call journalism now days. Actors & actresses just reading a script. Sad!!

David Icke CAN BE TRUSTED! Why is that every "conspiracy theorist" is demonized for speaking out about our most corrupt elite scum maggots we call "trusted officials". David Icke sells his books too. So what? So just because he sells books means he can't be trusted?

These people are putting their lives on the line to give US THE TRUTH.

Why is the truth soooo hard to swallow that we've been lied to for so long, that some people just can't wrap their head around that our government kills people everyday, in every disgusting manner, & people who are spoon feeding the lies, we just suck in like it's our last meal.

I know the truth is soooooo bizarre sometimes, that I really feel most people would rather just say it doesn't exist.

Just like Chinese has 1 child policy, they will hunt parent down, & if woman is pregnant, they poison the mother, mother goes into labor, & they pull baby out & just drop it in a bucket full of water for infant to drown.

Pepsi-co has been using aborted fetuses in their "taste recptors" trials to ses what taste receptors are triggered in US so we continue to enjoy the "taste" of the soda & we continue to drink Pepsi products. Sick.   Look it up. Peipsi-co is in lawsuits with groups all the time about not using aborted fetuses.

And the list goes on, on , on , on ...........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Yes SimPattyK and AustralianMJBeliever. 

The reason WHY there was a hoax about the moon landing is what I'm thinking about.  Why did MJ and Elvis try so hard to warn us about the moon ?   There must be a reason. 
I don't know too much about David Icke to say anything.  I only watched some of his videos on youtube.  The ones that I saw were "earth shattering" and they do make sense.  I haven't read any of his books.  I want to get the latest one.    The only thing I'm wondering about is, "How has he been able to stick around this long ?"  Has he had death threats ?  I know he's had problems.

Tink,  Why do you think David Icke is a false prophet ?  I don't know enough about it to say right now.

Well, if there is some type of moon control like he says then that is majorly important !!!  We should investigate this and get to the bottom of it.  I don't think we can say that anything is too crazy anymore.  We know we have been lied to for eons !  We know "They don't Care About Us ".

:icon_exclaim:     :icon_exclaim:         :icon_exclaim:

I will apologize, in the sense that I have NOT met the man personally - I'm wanting to know WHERE he's getting his information.
It's beyond a shadow of a doubt that we DID land on the moon, and I'd stake my life on it. You're welcome to PM me, and I'll explain. This one item, above and beyond everything else, I cannot budge on, for it is the truth: we landed on the moon! Last year, confirmation from other sources than NASA came in.

I'd welcome meeting David Icke face to face, BEFORE making a final analysis, okie-dokie? I will be open to that, concerning everything else.

But - I do not believe the royal family is full of lizards - they've been attempting to preserve King David's bloodline, okay? That is what has really been going on.

My reality has been shifted; I see that we're caught in a game. We were given free will to choose: will we choose on the side of God in this game, or will we choose to believe the LIES the deceiver/adversary/devil so sweetly spits out, and covers so well in candy, that melts in your mouth - BECAUSE that's what you want to believe?

Or would you rather eat the truth, whether it tastes like bitter almonds, and lemon without sugar, because you're aware that's what you're really eating?

Think of the movie the MATRIX: would you rather be awake, like NEO, or would you rather be asleep, believing you're eating a big fat juicy steak - or eating porridge slop aboard that ship?

I've chosen to eat the icky porridge slop, and see through the lies that the devil has laid out. THAT is what has happened to me, on St. Patrick's Day.

As for the Apollo Moon Landings - I'll post about it. I've had a hard 2 weeks, but with clarity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

I really appreciate everyone's input on both sides of the discussion.  I'm not 100% convinced either way and need more solid proof, and I know both sides are trying really hard to convince us! :argue: :icon_lol:

Here's a scene from the movie Time Machine written by H.G. Wells.

At 6:07 we see the moon representing 2030 where there is a colony on the moon's dark side.

The billboard announcer says they are detonating blasts on the moon to create more subterranean chambers for more Lunar Leisure Living.
In a later scene about 6 years later, the moon is breaking up in huge cracks with pieces falling to the earth.

Plot
In the year 1899, Dr. Alexander Hartdegen (Guy Pearce) is a young inventor teaching at Columbia University in New York City. Unlike his conservative friend David Philby (Mark Addy), Alexander would rather do pure research than work in the world of business. After his sweetheart Emma is killed by a robber, he devotes himself to building a time machine in order to save her. When the machine is completed four years later, he travels back to 1899 and prevents her murder, only to see her killed by an early automobile.
Alexander goes to 2030 to find out whether Emma's life can be saved. At the New York Public Library, a holographic librarian called Vox 114 insists that time travel is impossible, so Alexander continues into the future until 2037, when the accidental destruction of the moon by space colonists renders the Earth virtually uninhabitable. When he restarts the time machine to avoid falling debris, he is knocked unconscious and travels to the year 802,701 before waking up and stopping the machine. At this point in time, the human race has reverted to a primitive lifestyle. Some survivors, called "Eloi", live on the sides of cliffs of what was once Manhattan. Alexander is nursed back to health by a woman named Mara, one of the few Eloi who speak English. One night, Alexander and Mara's young brother, Kalen, dream of a frightening, jagged-toothed face, and the next day, the Eloi are attacked and Mara is dragged underground by ape-like monsters called "Morlocks" that hunt the Eloi for food. In order to rescue her, Kalen leads Alexander to Vox 114, which is still functioning.
After learning from Vox how to find the Morlocks, Alexander enters their underground realm through an opening that resembles the face in his nightmare, but he is captured and thrown into an area where Mara sits in a cage. There he meets an intelligent, humanoid Über-Morlock, who explains that Morlocks are the evolutionary descendants of the humans who stayed underground after the Moon broke apart, while the Eloi are evolved from those who remained on the surface. Über-Morlocks are a caste of telepaths, who rule the monsters that prey on the Eloi. The Über-Morlock explains that Alexander cannot alter Emma's fate because her death is what drove him to build the time machine in the first place: saving her would create a temporal paradox. Alexander gets into the machine, which the Morlocks have brought underground, and prepares to return home, but he suddenly pulls the Über-Morlock into the machine, which carries them into the future as they fight. The Über-Morlock dies by rapidly aging when Alexander pushes him outside of the machine's sphere of influence. Alexander then stops in the year 635,427,810, revealing a harsh, rust-colored sky over a wasteland of Morlock caves.
Finally accepting that he cannot save Emma, Alexander travels back to rescue Mara. After freeing her, he starts the time machine and jams its gears, creating a violent distortion in time. Alexander and Mara escape to the surface as a huge explosion kills the Morlocks and destroys their caves. Alexander begins a new life with Mara and the Eloi in 802,701. The film ends with two scenes in the same location displayed in parallel: while Alexander shows Mara and Kalen a field that was once his home, Philby and Alexander's housekeeper, Mrs. Watchit, sadly discuss his absence. Before leaving Alexander's lab, Mrs. Watchit says, "Godspeed, my fine lad. Godspeed."

Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:09:43 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]It's beyond a shadow of a doubt that we DID land on the moon, and I'd stake my life on it. [....]
I would never make such a statement unless I'd been there myself.

NOBODY can be that sure, unless they'd been there themselves.
The rest.... is just PROBABILITY / POSSIBILITY .

NOTHING & NOBODY can make me 100% sure of ANYTHING ! Especially not in this case.
I am not 100% sure that there was a moon-landing NOR that there WASN'T !

I incline to believe that there WASN'T , but I can never say it "beyond a shadow of a doubt" because I wasn't there!!
But I have a brains and a reasoning, I have OPEN eyes and I can draw my own conclusions to certain details of this whole subject. I don't need the media or the "Myth Busters" to show me their "truth".

PS: I just made a preview of my post and I saw MJonMind just posted some similar opinion... about not being 100% convinced either way!  :icon_e_wink: We really DO think alike almost every time and also AT the same time!  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I really appreciate everyone's input on both sides of the discussion.  I'm not 100% convinced either way and need more solid proof, and I know both sides are trying really hard to convince us! :argue: :icon_lol: [...]
I don't know who's trying to convince who here, but that's certainly not me.
I already stated a few times in this thread that this is not the purpose why I opened this topic.
It's only to make the connections between MJ & Elvis & also Lady Diana (I still have some more stuff to post here...) and also to understand WHY they left all these clues (?)  / references to the MOON behind them...  through their music/lyrics...actions... clothing designs, dancing, etc....

Something's UP with the MOON and we need to find out WHAT more precisely! whether it's about the fake moon-landing or not, there's something mysterious about the MOON that needs to be brought up to light.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am devided in the moon hoax. There are striking explanations pro and con. As I can't check their validity myself, I just have to let it simmer and have it evolve over time. Though, I tend to go with the moon hoax, as I just don't believe their capsule was secure enough to pass the van allen belt to start with. Also, that the film cameras' film role would have been secure enough to not be affected by the radiation on the moon is a valid doubt. Just by using common sense and a little basic knowledge supports the hoax theory. But as I said. I don't know  :Pulling_hair:

I saw David ickes' lecture on the moon during easter 2011. It was quite entertaining/catching! I take this information in.  :Pulling_hair: ;D

Is David Icke a false prophet? An Illuminati Agent (because he's still alive: good point :affraid:) Quite frankly: it's of no importance for me. I have read most of his books, all since Greatest Secret. And the information is what has made a much better person of me. I understand my responsibilities in my life towards my surrounding, my child, the people around me, etc. Also, as with Michaels' message, it's about the information itself. Michaels' message has made it clear to me that the children HAVE to be protected by all means. So, his message underlines what David Icke in general talks about. And it underlines it tremendously.

As for the talk about wether he's a false prophet or not or if reptilians exist or not: they are simply distractions from the message itself. Do I believe in reptilians? I can't say I have met one, yet :thjajaja121:. But I can't either say they don't exist.  :LolLolLolLol:But I know there is a possibility of all that. It's the possibility that I believe. But from what I have been watching happening in the world for the past 10-12 years since being exposed to David Ickes' info I just can say that a lot of his information is shockingly valid. What do I care about him being a false prophet or Illuminati agent, when his information has helped me open up my mind and heart understanding the importance of Love and only Love?
So, I just chose to believe that all this false prophet talk is the same simple distraction as the discussion about the reptilians (AKA democrates vs. republicans, socialist, liberals, etc.): so noone concentrates on the actual content of his information. Nice distraction. Even false prophets tell parts of the truth. In the end we all have to decide for ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Tink

Then, rediscovery in 2010 by Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter -

Apollo 11:

Apollo 12:

Apollo 14:

Apollo 15:

Apollo 16:

Apollo 17:

Apollo 17 LM Challenger Descent Stage:

And the Surveyer 1 Landing site:

THIS is something we've left on the moon, called the Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment:

"The detection on Earth of reflections from laser ranging retro-reflectors (LRRRs, or mirrors used as targets for Earth-based tracking lasers) on lunar laser ranging experiments left on the Moon is evidence of landings.[5][6][7][8]
Quoting from James Hansen's biography of Neil Armstrong (First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong):
"For those few misguided souls who still cling to the belief that the Moon landings never happened, examination of the results of five decades of LRRR experiments should evidence how delusional their rejection of the Moon landing really is."[9]
The NASA-independent Observatoire de la Côte D’Azur, McDonald, Apache Point, and Haleakala observatories regularly use the Apollo LRRR.[10] The image on the left shows what is considered some of the most unambiguous evidence. This experiment repeatedly fires a laser at the Moon, at the spots where the Apollo landings were reported. The dots show when photons are received from the Moon. The dark line shows that a large number come back at a specific time, and hence were reflected by something quite small (well under a metre in size). Photons reflected from the surface come back over a much broader range of times (the whole vertical range of the plot corresponds to only 30 meters or so in range). The concentration of photons at a specific time appears when the laser is aimed at the Apollo 11, 14 or 15 landing sites; otherwise the expected featureless distribution is observed.[11] The Apollo reflectors are still in use.[12]

Strictly speaking, although the reflectors are strong evidence that human-manufactured artifacts currently exist on the Moon, and their locations are consistent with NASA's claims, they do not prove humans have visited the Moon. Smaller retroreflectors were carried by the unmanned landers Lunokhod 1 and Lunokhod 2. The Lunokhod 2 reflector has been in use since 1973.[12] The location of Lunokhod 1 was unknown for nearly 40 years but it was rediscovered in 2010 in photographs by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter and its retroreflector is now in use."

BTW - Bill Dines performed a HUGE Hoax on everyone, and profited from it! He manipulated PHOTOSHOP for the almighty dollar! He isn't worth the any computer time, because I just categorically disproved him not only through Mythbusters - but also through the photos above.

Someone in my family worked on all the Apollo's CMs, and a few of the LEMs. This person was pivotal in saving the Apollo 13 Odyssey's crew's life directly with a WHITE SOCK. They many never have gotten to walk on the moon together - but perhaps this inspired Michael to Moonwalk with White Socks.   ;D

As you can see from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, the images of the LEMs are minute, when compared to the scale of the moon itself.

The significance of Water: inhabitable planets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwq8QjO2xes&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions