SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

My 2 videos about the moon . . .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxjuzA4sIcY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD0--cuWJAo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Elvis songs about the MOON

1[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLfTjTLnVIo[/youtube]

2[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRdRw0eKPx0[/youtube]

3[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYsJHhRpxPk[/youtube]

4[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu3iV6FryPY[/youtube]

5[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PATo2nu3VqY[/youtube]

6[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9tNAzpB5w0[/youtube]

Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:07:11 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
On 04/16/1972, Apollo 16 flew to the moon
from the space center in Florida. Elvis was in Jacksonville, FL
but has missed the launch
because he was "buried in a beaver"!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJo-yTLcmno[/youtube]

Rare Footage of Elvis Presley Talking About Being ‘Buried in a Beaver’ in 1972
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rare footage of Elvis Presley riding in the backseat of a limo in 1972 was just released on the Internet.
Normally this wouldn't be much interest to us, but as he is on his way to a concert (clad in a stereotypical "Elvis" jumpsuit), his friends ask him if he saw the recent NASA shuttle launch.
Presley doesn't reply that he missed it, but we're to believe that because he tells them at the time of the launch, "I was buried in beaver."
Of course he was, he was the f*cking King. I can't believe he wasn't being blown on the car ride over while this was being filmed.
Best part of the video is that Elvis didn't think the footage would have sound. I guess that was common in 1972?
 Joining Presley in the car were his father Vernon, Joe Esposito, and Red West.

Besides funny, I thought that Elvis' attitude towards the Appollo 16 flight to the moon in on the date of April the 16th1972, very strange!!

1. First of all you noticed the number 16 again!!
2. At the time of this video, Elvis was already working with the DEA ans an undercover agent, he had already met with Nixon who gave him the Federal Agent badge , back on the on December 21st 1970
3. Elvis must have surely known a LOT more about the moon landing hoax (?) than most of the common people!
4. Elvis is a patriot! He loved his country, he was concerned about it and wanted to offer his help, that's why he wanted to meet Nixon, that's why he asked to become a secret agent.
5. Taking all these into account ^^ wouldn't Elvis feel proud about the Americans succeeding to land on the moon?
Why is he that much indifferent, careless and even rude by using that dirty expression ("buried in the beaver") when asked about the shuttle launch?
Did Elvis know that "they" were in fact lying to the whole world? Was Elvis disdainful in this video especially to send an ironic, disrespectful message out there to those that made the moon landing hoax?
By saying "I was buried in the beaver", Elvis basically said to them: "Rather than watch your crap lies of moon landing and shuttle launch, I'd rather have "lunch" (oral sex!)"
 - Notice the clever word game: lunch versus lAunch (space shuttle launch!)
6. I really doubt he didn't know that the camera had a sound! That was the set up, the pretext for this 'dirty" message to get out there to the world! This video was intentionally "leaked" ;)
7. Elvis KNEW way before it happened back in 1969, I have no doubt! He had high ranked connections. Elvis knew a lot of "classified stuff"!

Just like Michael knew about the 9/11 attacks years before it happened!! the cover of his 1997 "Blood on the dance Floor" album stand as solid proof!
Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 05:38:57 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

:lol: at that video! 

I do think that Elvis and Michael knew/know a lot more of what goes on behind the scenes than the general public.  They know many people, both influential and 'connected', who would bring them into the 'loop' for a number of different reasons.  And there really does seem to be way too many 'coincidences'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Elvis and the Blue Moon Conspiracy

Book Description
Publication Date: October 2003

The first and only novel that tells the TRUE story of the first moon landing, a world of historical distortions that cleverly merges the Apollo 11 mission with the death of Marilyn Monroe and the assassination of JFK, while explaining all those Elvis sightings.

Described by the Midwest Book Review as "a wonderful romp in never-land," "patently absurd" and "certainly original" this book will interest anyone intrigued by all those conspiracy theories that are constantly emblazoned on the pages of the supermarket tabloids. And more importantly, it's the perfect book for anyone looking to put a little humor into their life.

Not a book about Elvis Presley, Elvis and the Blue Moon Conspiracy tells the story of how our government, the press and our national icons interact with us through the power of television.

From the Back Cover
Months before man landed on the moon in 1969, NASA Administrator and former JFK adviser Jack Monroe thought the mission needed a slight touch-up. He turned to Peter Dixon, his second-in-command and an avid Elvis fanatic, and together this dynamic pair concocted a spectacle that would honor the pinnacle of human achievement: a lunar celebration to cap the space race with an outer space gala called Operation Blue Moon. To make it happen, they needed to hire the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley.

Dani Mitchell is a young, ambitious journalist from The Sensational Nation whose recent breakout interview with the Dalai Lama earned critical acclaim. Her next assignment is an exclusive one-on-one with Elvis - but the King is nowhere to be found.

With Monroe and Dixon standing in her way, Dani embarks on a mission to track down Elvis Presley. Was Neil Armstrong the first man to walk the moon? Or was it somebody else? In the final days before the first moon landing, Dani will find her way to the bottom of NASA's mysterious Operation Blue Moon and learn the true story of Apollo 11.

Read an excerpt from Chapter Three
Posted on May 9, 2009 by mmcginty

The limousine parked outside the White House. Chief of Staff Bob Haldeman greeted Monroe and Dixon as they emerged from their limo, then led them through security and into the halls of the mansion. As they walked to the West Wing, Haldeman told the NASA men, “The President is looking forward to the meeting.” Then Haldeman spoke directly to Monroe. “We all know what a terrific job you did with JFK.”

Monroe cleared his throat and nervously straightened his tie. Few knew the full extent of Jack Monroe’s relationship with the former president, and it was those exact few that Monroe and Dixon were about to meet.
President Nixon came out of the Oval Office and met the two NASA officials in the secretary’s anteroom. “A pleasure to see you again, Dr. Monroe. We were just discussing the exceptional work you did with JFK.”

“Thank you, Mr. President.”
Then the President turned to Dixon. “And you must be Peter Dixon.”
“Yes, sir,” Dixon replied.
Jack said, “I recruited Peter in 1964 out of the DOD. He’s one of the best strategic thinkers you’ll ever meet.”

Nixon quietly sized up Dixon and then ushered everyone into the Oval Office. Dixon was surprised to see Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover sitting on two couches, awaiting their arrival. President Nixon introduced everyone and the six conspirators got down to business.
As Jack Monroe took his seat beside the Secretary of State, Hoover inspected him from the opposite couch. The FBI had a thirty-one page file on Dr. John P. Monroe. Eighteen pages were classified. Hoover knew the content of those classified pages and had nothing but the utmost respect for the doctor.

Now Nixon offered the floor to Peter Dixon who started to outline the details of Operation Blue Moon. He told them how NASA would sneak Elvis Presley onto the Saturn V rocket without word leaking to the public. How he would be trained in secrecy so that the public thought Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins constituted the entire Apollo 11 crew.
They’d keep Elvis silent and off camera throughout the duration of the trip. Hoover assured the two NASA men that the FBI could plug any leak in a matter of hours. Television broadcasts would run on a short delay and mission footage would be altered to suit the surprise concert before it was beamed to the masses via satellite.

“There is just one thing,” Kissinger mentioned as he fiddled with his tie. “How do you expect Elvis Presley to play guitar when he’s hunched inside that spacesuit?”

Dixon cursed himself. How did he forget about that?

Monroe covered wonderfully. He said, “Our engineers are highly competent. We’re adjusting for every contingency.” Nixon was close to believing that Operation Blue Moon would be possible. The President glanced at Kissinger who nodded his approval. J. Edgar also signaled okay. Nixon saw that Bob Haldeman had already decided, as the Chief of Staff was perched on the edge of the couch, awaiting the President’s decision.

“Elvis Presley,” Nixon pondered. “The Concert in the Sea of Tranquility, 1969. It could go down in history as one of the most spectacular moments of all time.”
Monroe nodded. “That was out assessment as well.”

The President was still undecided. Dixon knew this was their only chance to receive a “Go” for the great mission, and now Nixon was on the fence. Dixon decided it was time to play the ace in the hole. He said, “Perhaps we could capitalize on merchandising.” The others listened curiously as Dixon explained. “We can market T-shirts that say ‘Concert From the Sea of Tranquility.’ And we can sell Lunar Elvis action figures to kids.”

Monroe winked at Dixon, urging him to continue with this fresh, brilliant idea.

Dixon said, “We can market a ‘Greatest Moment of All Time’ coffee mug. And the world will definitely need a ‘Get Elvis to the Moon and Back’ board game. It could generate millions in political capital.”
The President’s men drooled at the thought.

It was no longer a tough decision for the President. “It’s a terrific idea,” he smiled. “Elvis Presley is the first man on the moon. Is there any better way to win the space race?”
Monroe and Dixon both said, “No, Mr. President.”

President Nixon smiled at Jack Monroe. “I shall be the one to reveal Elvis to the world. To be Master of Ceremonies, so to speak. I will place a phone call to the moon and greet Neil and Buzz. Then on worldwide television I will announce our very, very special guest star.”

Monroe sincerely appreciated the President’s gesture. “Yes, sir,” he said. “It would be our pleasure.”
“Then I wish you the best of luck. Operation Blue Moon is approved.”

The meeting was adjourned. Nixon shook hands with Monroe, then everyone shook hands with everyone else. The President walked Monroe and Dixon to the door. “I will give Mr. Presley a call tonight. I’ll remind him that he once served his country and that we’d be honored if he served it again.”

“Perfect, Mr. President,” Monroe agreed. “You soften him up so Peter and I can swoop in tomorrow with his paycheck and a contract.”
Dixon felt a new weight on his shoulders and that cramp in his stomach again. Nixon said, “Keep me posted on all developments.”
“Yes, sir,” they nodded.

Then the President leaned in close. “Gentlemen,” he whispered.
They waited to hear his words.
“Excellent work.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Wow, that video of Elvis talking about his 'lunch' is quite strange and funny!
I guess the book would be interesting and fun for Elvis fans!

Just wondering, did anyone happen to see the Transformers 3 movie, where they go to the moon in 1969, but encounter strange alien transformer 'life'?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
We were also talking about the moon on the sister website, Michael's Army of Love.  It is under the topic The Nephilim, who are thought to be a type of fallen angel/alien/hybrid giant with a human.  It's in the bible. 

I put links on there about the moon.  They are with David Icke who talks about the moon not being real !!!!!    If they faked the moon landing,  then there has to be a reason why.  There are also other interesting videos on the same youtube page.  Youtube will connect you to more.    The lady at the end of the first video talks about the moon, mars and orion.  The same things that I have been thinking about. 

He also has a book, "Human Race, Get Off Your Knees, The Lion Sleeps No More"
It's about moon control.  I want to get it.  Does someone already have a copy ?   What do you think about it ?

Does anyone else remember B.Howard from one of Pearl Jr.'s videos last year ?  Well, she had an interview with him.  She asked him what some of his goals were.  He said he wanted "to do a concert on the moon".  I remember that because it was a very odd thing to say.  It's seems they are giving us so many clues about the moon.  It must be for an important reason. 

Love    :-*

Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:04:14 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

I've also seen the certificates with President Nixon's signature, thanking the Engineers for placing the First Man on the Moon.

because presidents never lie right.....

sorry not meaning to be condesending... but you know.... it goes without saying...

thank you sim for posting. when i first joined forum and went to other hoax's board, i was shocked not to see this here.

to those who do believe man went thru the moon.... what can i say... open ur eyes... the evidence of fraud is overwhelming!!!

the radiation in the van allen belt alone would have killed them

after all the amount of radiation is thousands of times more powerful than that of the Nuclear meltdown of Chernobyl (and chernobyl was thousands of times more radiant than the bombs of Hiroshima) but yet workers are only allowed 1 hour of research in minimal areas, while some have died due to that minimal exposure ( and that is only in the Minimal radiation areas)
Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:42:35 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

so considering that chernobyl workers could only spend 40 seconds ( for safety of radiation poisoning) and alot have died working on chernobyl ( or have horrible cancers), we still have astronauts which went through a belt that is thousands of times more powerful than that of Chernobyl, and Chernobyl was a thousand times more powerful in radiation than Hiroshima which radiation has killed hundreds of thousands.

Astronauts had a lead and metallic alloy ship ( Chernobyl had to use Mega Tons of lead to disrupt the radiation dosage minimally) but still all that led and safety precautions only kept workers safe for 40 seconds at a time.. but astronauts passing through a much more powerful Radiation Belt twice ( from Solar and space radiation winds etc. as demonstrated above) for a total of 2 hours going straight through a nuclear blast and they still survived without a cancer / mental development problems / or skin diseases?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
If the astronauts landing on the moon was fake; we have to investigate WHY ?    Why are they lying to us ?  What are they hiding,planning or doing ? 

Please watch these  youtube videos with David Icke.  There might be some truth to them.  It's worth investigating because this effects the entire world !!!!!!    He thinks that we are being controlled by a frequency sent from the moon.  I can't explain it all, you have to watch the videos.  If you get on, youtube will connect you.   This makes sense because everything is really connected to vibration/sound/light.    Love is a high frequency which is needed to change the world to a higher frequency.     

I just listened to the song "Scared of the Moon".  Look at some of the lyrics:

"The feeling of terror she felt as a youth
has turned from a fantasy into the truth
The moon is the enemy
twisting her soul and taking it's fearful toll
Scared of the Moon"

"And Now there are others
who sit in a room,
together they gather their lunacy shared,
Scared of the Moon

Somewhere in it there is "But Knowing Why They're Scared"

So, I think Michael is trying to tell us to research this.  No one else write songs like this and wears a round blue moon on one eye and does the "moon walk" and has  movies and books called "Moon Walker".  And Remember the song "Dirty Diana".  It has a double meaning.  Diana is also the goddess of the moon !!  The statue of liberty is a statue of Diana.  The illuminati symbolism of Diana is everywhere.  And the all seeing eye constantly looking at us and radiating those energy waves is THE MOON.   In Thriller, the full moon causes Michael to change into a Werewolf !!!   

Red Ice Radio

Love You.    It's not scary because everything is still the same.  We just didn't know about it. 

Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 08:54:23 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

@ dont walk away. thanks for posting.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Your Welcome, @australianMJBeliever.   There is also a lot more from David Icke.  If you go on to those youtube pages than you will see more videos come up.  Other people who have information out are Jesse Ventura,David Wilcock,Alex Jones.  There's also some that are more religious such as 119Ministries and Chuck Missler.  119Ministries.com is interesting.  There's also the history channel, and humanity healing.   Then if you really want to go "out of the box", Go on The Galactic Federation of Light, and Alienleaks.com., Messages for Humanity from the Pleidians, Salusa, Archangel Michael.    Go on youtube and type what you want in the "search".

Happy Reading

Love         :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Your Welcome, @australianMJBeliever.   There is also a lot more from David Icke.  If you go on to those youtube pages than you will see more videos come up.  Other people who have information out are Jesse Ventura,David Wilcock,Alex Jones.  There's also some that are more religious such as 119Ministries and Chuck Missler.  119Ministries.com is interesting.  There's also the history channel, and humanity healing.   Then if you really want to go "out of the box", Go on The Galactic Federation of Light, and Alienleaks.com., Messages for Humanity from the Pleidians, Salusa, Archangel Michael.    Go on youtube and type what you want in the "search".

Happy Reading

Love         :bearhug:

@ dont walk away, oooooohhhhhh, i have spent many many hours researching this subject, for about 8 years now. I am very familiar with David Icke and all the others you mentioned, as well as many others. was more saying thank you for posting info to look at for the moon hoax, non believers...

there is so much overwhelming evidence out there, such as what is mentioned in the info you have posted by the above mentioned individuals, that i wouldnt know where to begin posting / explaining to non believers. (to me radiation levels are a good start - you wouldnt even make it to the moon, let alone all the fraudulent pics and dodgy editing - the trip alone would have killed them. so i start with that. LOL) ... and to tell you the truth, hoax proof for moon landing is so blatant, that you almost feel like ur wasting ur breath and cant be bothered explaining it to non believers, because its there, its obvious and if individuals continue to bury their heads in the sand on the subject, then in fact they are not ignorant out of lack of education, but ignorant by their own choice (i refer to my own family in this group of ppl, so not meaning to be offended) because it makes them feel better to be lied to..

so should one choose to be ignorant and choose to believe lies with such irrefutable and accessible eviudence of a moon landing hoax available, it makes me feel like ''meh.... cant really be bothered trying to convince you and show you all the reasons why you are being mislead...''

i am glad i know the truth... thats all that matters to me...

and dontwalkaway, you are 100% correct... its not a matter of what if..... it didnt happen. the important thing is why? what was to gain. your bang on there!
Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 09:37:55 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MJonmind

Australian MJ believer
the radiation in the van allen belt alone would have killed them
Yes, I've read about that problem long ago too. Makes you wonder why Russia hasn't put a man on the moon since then, and why US hasn't had trips to the moon in many years. It should be routine by now.  Here's a good article:
There is considerable evidence that the Van Allen shields, which start at an altitude of between 250 miles to 750 miles, protect us from deadly solar and cosmic radiation. (Italics and bold in the below quotes are mine.)

Herbert Friedman, in his book Sun and Earth, describes Van Allen's global survey of cosmic-ray intensity: "The results from Explorer I, launched on January 31, 1958, were so puzzling that instrument malfunction was suspected. High levels of radiation intensity appeared interspersed with dead gaps ... Explorer III succeeded fully, and most important, it carried a tape recorder. Simulation tests with intense X rays in the laboratory showed that the dead gaps represented periods when the Geiger counter in space had been choked by radiation of intensities a thousand times greater than the instrument was designed to detect. As Van Allen's colleague Ernie Ray exclaimed in disbelief: 'All space must be radioactive!'." Herbert Friedman later explains that "Of all the energy brought to the magnetosphere by the solar wind, only about 0.1 percent manages to cross the magnetic barrier."

The April 28, 1997 HST Update: Recommisioning Status Report states that the Van Allen radiation belts, between 200 and 500 miles high, "act as a thin, protective skin for Earth, trapping charged particles before they bombard our planet and harm us."

The Space Physics Textbook by the Space Physics Group of Oulu lists what high energy particle radiation in the radiation belts does and is:
"-it degrades satellite components, particularly semiconductor and optical devices
 -it induces background noise in detectors
 -it induces errors in digital circuits
 -it induces electrostatic charge-up in insulators
 -it is also a threat to the astronauts".

If it is a threat then why were not animal experiments beyond the Van Allen belts done first?

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Today, we have far more knowledge of the space environment: from the turbulent surface of the Sun, with its continuous solar wind and periodic spewing of clouds of energetic ionized particles, to the protective boundary of the Earth's magnetic field, which provides a partial shield against deadly solar corpuscular radiation. The Earth's magnetic field is highly reactive to the onslaught of energy and pressure originating from the solar particles and fields."

All kinds of animals have been sent in orbit only, and some have died.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For me, the only proof they may have gone to the moon is the reflector there on the moon, but I'm also thinking that they may have gone there with unmanned missions, and placed it there, much as on Mars they had a remote-controlled rover driving around taking analysis of rocks and atmosphere.
Why on earth :icon_lol:, haven't they put some cameras on the moon like we have live camera feeds here, taking pictures of earth coming up on the horizon or something like that, or powerful telescopes, etc.  All kinds of possibilities, but no...nothing...by ANY country.

Mythbusters tried to prove false, the claims that the US flag shouldn't wave on the moon, the boot shouldn't make such an impression on the moon-dust, and the astronauts shouldn't bounce so much when walking in 1/6th of earth's gravity.  I don't know who sponsors/pays for this show, but they could still make sure outcomes of testing are to certain specs, and be part of perpetuating the lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

considering that only 6 corporations control almost everything (except independent stuff) we read, watch and hear.... i'd say that the issue with what we are fed goes beyond who 'sponsors' mythbusters and more about what TBTB control what is aired...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal