No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: 1969 Moon Landing was a HOAX! (?)
March 11, 2012, 04:40:22 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's 2 places we also discussed the moon landing being a hoax or not a while back.  ;)

THANK you @MjonMind for posting these links....
It's up to the mods/admins whether they want to unite them all in just one thread or leave them like that.

I think it's better to unite them in the first one opened by MO on December 08, 2009. This way we keep all the info together! ;)

Here are some other pics that sustain the HOAX-theory

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: 1969 Moon Landing was a HOAX! (?)
March 11, 2012, 05:05:18 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdts0VKPTZs[/youtube]

Wow Sim,

It doesn't surprise me that the whole moon landing was a hoax.  We have been deceived and lied to for so long.
That article and link you posted is great.  Things are coming together and making sense.
They talked about the rainbow and the frequencies of light that are also used by our chakras or light bodies.   
We're all connected to the   light like a  bridge .  It's also influenced by the  stars like Sirius and the center of the galaxy. 
Things happen according to the moon's cycles such as new moon, eclipse and so on.  Also, the moon is associated with the underworld.   
Diana was a goddess of the moon and also used in illuminati symbolism.   (Dirty Diana)  There was also a  WATERy underworld.   

Also, they talked about the  numerology of 42
I know that 42 degrees is the angle you need to form a rainbow when light is reflected through a prism like a crystal.
There was also a crystal with the  ark of covenant that was found.

So, I'm thinking that when the ark/truth/god is found then we will have the rainbow formed which will unite and connect us like a bridge.
The rainbow is all the frequencies of light and sound which are the pattern to everything.   This is the pattern of the  tree of life

This is like the video "Can You Feel It" when Michael lifts the rainbow up like a bridge.  This is like bringing truth and light back.     
I think it may happen on a feast day such as Yom Kippur ?  And maybe during a partial solar eclipse, following a lunar blood eclipse and a solar eclipse ??????

What do you think Sim ?

Love
I think you're AMAZING!!  /bravo/
 I think exactly the same things as you! I think you READ my MIND!
This is the precise purpose for which I opened this thread: for us to somehow make sense of all these connections!
 Not necessarily to prove or disprove the moon-landing, but especially for us to try and figure out what messages did ELVIS & Michael want
to transmit to us through all these MOON, rainbow and WATER references that we saw in their music, lyrics, stage-outfits, etc.... !!
Elvis & Michael are God sent messengers, IMO, and they definitely TRIED HARD to tell us something about the MOON too, among many other messages !!

@Don'tWalkAway : you summarized perfectly all the clues that we've been given so far!!
I am still not sure what to make of them all, but I am sure wee need to dig more, especially into things related to all those KEY-WORDS that I marked in blue in your message!

LOVE you !!

Here's one of the many ELVIS songs related to the BLUE MOON !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md7a9ZH1Z0M[/youtube]

Speaking about BRIDGE and WATER connections!
I think ELVIS purposely chose to do his own version of the song
BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVQtDryYCc0&feature=related[/youtube]

Whitney Houston also sang it...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MyU6iKUfaE[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
tks to chappie for these links ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJZCcpuk3EY&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=7&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqfH7iK51HQ&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I want to ask a question:

Was anyone old enough, alive, when Apollo 11 went to the Moon, and first set foot? Do you remember how it was broadcast each and every day? Watching the LEM come down, and land? All of it broadcast DAILY, on NETWORK TV.

There was nothing to hide, nothing to setup, for it wasn't staged. Only stages were the rockets, such as the Saturn V.

"Armstrong said we weren't alone on the moon." And he doesn't want to open up things to even a half lie. UFOs with oscillating colored electromagnetic force fields have allegedly been seen since the '60s.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Tink,

I was alive in 1969 but I was only about 4 years old so I don't remember. 

Sim,

I'm thinking that the phases of the moon are important because they are connected to when the feasts are celebrated.  The feasts are celebrated during a full moon while the trumpet is sounded during a new moon to signify a new month.     The most important feast is Yom Kippur which is considered the holiest.  It is on 9/26/12 this year.
I put more information on the sister website, Michael's Army of Love because it is religious but it has to do with sign 2.    What about a blue moon falling during Yom Kippur ??????   Maybe we should check it out ??? 

I found a website that gave a definition of a blue moon.  It is when there are two full moons in one month which is rare.  It can also be the third full moon in a season.

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Tink

Tink,

I was alive in 1969 but I was only about 4 years old so I don't remember. 

Sim,

I'm thinking that the phases of the moon are important because they are connected to when the feasts are celebrated.  The feasts are celebrated during a full moon while the trumpet is sounded during a new moon to signify a new month.     The most important feast is Yom Kippur which is considered the holiest.  It is on 9/26/12 this year.
I put more information on the sister website, Michael's Army of Love because it is religious but it has to do with sign 2.    What about a blue moon falling during Yom Kippur ??????   Maybe we should check it out ??? 

I found a website that gave a definition of a blue moon.  It is when there are two full moons in one month which is rare.  It can also be the third full moon in a season.

Love You

This year, we have a Blue Moon during the Month of Fire & Water: August! It lands on 08/31/2012. My blue moon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

Wait a minute SIM, the moon landing was true here is the proof I can't be wrong!!!  :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Wait a minute SIM, the moon landing was true here is the proof I can't be wrong!!!  :lol:  :lol:

LMAO! Right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Good one Akhtoni!

I was about 14 in 1969, and remember it well—very exciting and we were glued to our black and white set. :shock:
Walter Kronkite was the main news anchor.  They showed a LOT of simulated stuff while things were happening out of our sight.  My Dad was convinced that it was impossible and this was somehow fake, but then he thought dinasaurs were a lie as well. crash/ :lol:   Here’s a video of Walter C. and the broadcast, and the famous “one small step for mankind” at 9:40.

I do wonder if there's some significance to the moon hoax in MTV flag being on the cover of 'Michael'.
MTV’s logo has also evolved over time, going from: “Music  Television” to just “MTV” since it eventually aired more than just music videos.  As an interesting fact, the original MTV man-on-the-moon image with the MTV logo pasted over the American flag  was created with dual purpose: to state that the channel was universal, but to also use Creative Commons and Public Domain images so they didn’t have to spend money creating or buying images for a show that might not make money.

MJ owns land on the moon and has a crater named after him.

Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 11:12:49 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Why would anyone call a dance move "moonwalk" that looks "as if" one steps forwards but is in fact moving backwards?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRsM_rU_80g[/youtube]

All you need is here:
Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 02:36:58 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Tink

Why would anyone call a dance move "moonwalk" that looks "as if" one steps forwards but is in fact moving backwards?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRsM_rU_80g[/youtube]

All you need is here:

Love you, Grace.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Check this video out on Youtube.  I'll try to post the link.  They are saying that the reason we haven't been back to the moon is because there are alien forces there.  There are bridges and other large structures.   They're "Scared of the Moon".

Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:47:05 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I was about 14 in 1969, and remember it well—very exciting and we were glued to our black and white set. :shock:
Walter Kronkite was the main news anchor.  They showed a LOT of simulated stuff while things were happening out of our sight.  My Dad was convinced that it was impossible and this was somehow fake, but then he thought dinasaurs were a lie as well. crash/ :lol:   Here’s a video of Walter C. and the broadcast, and the famous “one small step for mankind” at 9:40.

I do wonder if there's some significance to the moon hoax in MTV flag being on the cover of 'Michael'.
MTV’s logo has also evolved over time, going from: “Music  Television” to just “MTV” since it eventually aired more than just music videos.  As an interesting fact, the original MTV man-on-the-moon image with the MTV logo pasted over the American flag  was created with dual purpose: to state that the channel was universal, but to also use Creative Commons and Public Domain images so they didn’t have to spend money creating or buying images for a show that might not make money.

MJ owns land on the moon and has a crater named after him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions