MJonmind

Re: Harvey Levin - Live in Concert
March 08, 2012, 01:37:19 PM
Wow, this is all so interesting, loved all the videos and reads!

BTC, hope you don't mind me putting up the Sinatra letter. Haha, it's so awesome!
And yes it's interesting that this famous music group all knew each other. There was so relatively few to be famous back then, while now with American Idol and youtube, etc. there's perhaps thousands of great singers, which is good and bad.

Simpa, do you know if Elvis and Nancy had a romance going ever--that was no casual kiss!!!! afraid/ :lol:

Oh, here's a little contribution. This Kia ad with Paul Anka is cute:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 01:45:25 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 08, 2012, 01:44:58 PM
Well, this is the second time I hear Harvey singing this song and I must say that this one is better. He is making a progress, that's for sure.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 08, 2012, 01:49:14 PM
@BTC: Thank you so much for your effort of transcribing that letter.
As you said, we can't possibly understand its message fully, but what we can see is that it's clearly in a very similar Michaelish style loll

The second letter, the one that MJonMind posted, woow! You can feel how much Sinatra was being attacked too by the media!! it all sound again so familiar!!
I loved that letter! lmao ! you can feel his anger, but also what a great sense of humor! :lol: :lol:

Thank you @SuspiciousMinds for that great video with Elvis & Nancy! ;)

Thanks Gina for posting the lyrics to Sinatra's song ;)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Umu7Hxc_c[/youtube]

Paul Anka says he's all square with Michael Jackson's estate over
the release of "This Is It" -- a song Paul helped write --
saying the special administrators knew "there was a wrong here" and immedia

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0swW1fNJflQ&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 08, 2012, 02:26:56 PM
[....]
Simpa, do you know if Elvis and Nancy had a romance going ever--that was no casual kiss!!!! afraid/ :lol:
[...]
Well, I don't know if anyone knows for sure. Maybe they had an affair...maybe they didn't!  Of course people (the media) said Elvis had an affair with Nancy.
But they said the same thing about all Elvis' movie female-partners! I don't beLIEve in all those rumors.

I do believe though, that Elvis has always been a very loving nature and being so handsome and famous,
he was surrounded by all those gorgeous women all the time! He may have been tempted few times, I'm sure of that!
He was a total FLIRT, alright!! he loved to "play" and provoke loll
But knowing how deeply spiritual he was... I doubt that he went all the way with all those ladies!!

I am sure he loved women a lot, but he also loved kids and animals!
Yet the media always "took care" to stress only on Elvis loving women!
His image was intentionally portrayed into a WOMANIZER!! which was totally false!
The SEX_SYMBOL image was selling better than the TRUE, gentle, humanitarian, spiritual human being of ELVIS.

Elvis was actually said to be a very shy man, in privacy with a woman...
All his movie partners and all his female fans, said he was a great KISSER, yet very shy and humble...
So even if in the movies he looked like he may have had an affair with his partners...I very much doubt he had affairs with all the women that people say! He was just a great actor!
I think Elvis and Nancy were surely attracted to each other, but most probably remained good friends...

June Wilkinson (Playboy star & actress): "I met Elvis on the set of "King Creole". He invited me to dinner at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Then Elvis gave me a tour of his suite, sat me on the bed in his bedroom and sang to me for two hours. That was it. The next day, we had dinner again. He was very sweet, and he was friendly. He had more than sex on his mind. He got me to the airport on time, and our paths never crossed again."

Alan Fortas (bodyguard & friend): "Elvis needed someone to baby more than he needed a sex partner. He craved the attention of someone who adored him without the threat of sexual pressure, much as a mother would [...] Elvis befriended some of the young 14-year-old girls who used to cluster adoringly in his driveway, or outside the fence. Out in the backyard, they romped with Elvis in the Doughboy pool and challenged him to watermelon-seed spitting contests. They also slipped into his bedroom for rambunctious pillow fights. Sometimes they would all sit cross-legged with him on the bed, flipping through his fan magazines or admiring his stuffed-animal collection. Often they would all lie down together and cuddle. But what went on was horseplay, not foreplay."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

March 08, 2012, 03:03:37 PM
Simpa quoted:
Alan Fortas (bodyguard & friend): "Elvis needed someone to baby more than he needed a sex partner. He craved the attention of someone who adored him without the threat of sexual pressure, much as a mother would [...] Elvis befriended some of the young 14-year-old girls who used to cluster adoringly in his driveway, or outside the fence. Out in the backyard, they romped with Elvis in the Doughboy pool and challenged him to watermelon-seed spitting contests. They also slipped into his bedroom for rambunctious pillow fights. Sometimes they would all sit cross-legged with him on the bed, flipping through his fan magazines or admiring his stuffed-animal collection. Often they would all lie down together and cuddle. But what went on was horseplay, not foreplay."

And why could not the media have stressed this about MJ's bed in Neverland.  I'll bet those kids had the time of their lives, and yet now they probably don't dare tell their stories. How truly blessed they were!

What sickens me is guys like Gene Simmons who has vocally said he's bedded 4,600 women (and took a picture of each in the act for proof) and the press says nothing.  Yuck to the N'th degree. :-[ May they all catch something. :evil: :lol: 

Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:08:38 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

March 08, 2012, 04:53:41 PM
Hello everyone,

for sure The Best is yet to come. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP66k1pZPDE[/youtube]

Much Peace and Love to everyone

Around mark 1.32: "He's not dead yet"....who's not dead yet? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 08, 2012, 08:15:54 PM
WOW.. this is STILL getting better and better. Awesome Harvey! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 09, 2012, 12:35:23 PM
@everlastinglove_MJ: "He's not dead yet".

Great catch!! ^^ that reminded me of Larry King's: "He's still dead by the way!"

lmao  :lol:

@MjonMind: you're so right! there are so many celebs out there  who are explicitly vulgar and sexual in everything they do, and the media seems totally blind to them!
Yet Michael & Elvis, who were some of the most private, decent and so shy and candid , especially when it came to this subject, yet they were so attacked by the media for every single gesture they made! and portrayed them into images very UNREAL compared to what they really were as a person, deep inside! That's what hurt them the most: the discrepancy between the reality and what was being said about them. Must have been terrible for them to live such a life. Elvis said it often: "The image is one thing, the human being is another... and it's very hard to live up to an image!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions