SaffaGirlTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how
KONY2012 TRENDING ON TWITTER
March 09, 2012, 11:37:51 AM
I noted the #Kony2012 youtube video became a worldwide trend on Twitter, however I could not respond to it, as I feel never to comment on anything, if I don't have facts - did a bit of research and realised that Joseph Kony last did an interview in 2006. Checked some Twitter updates and came someone mentioned about this video, please take time to watch it and understand what this intelligent lady from Uganda is saying about the #Kony2012 footage.

Quote "So Footage From Stop Joseph Kony Is 5-6 Years Ago!? Ugandan Blogger Responds To Kony 2012! "If You Are Showing Me As Voiceless And Helpless, You Have No Space To Tell My Story"unquote

Here is a link to the video whereby this Ugandan lady is explaining about Kony.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.”
― Nelson Mandela

Re: KONY2012 TRENDING ON TWITTER
March 09, 2012, 01:04:10 PM
Yes, there's a thread on that here--> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions