Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pearl Jr. was planning on interviewing this guy.  Took a pic with him and everything but it never happened.  I don't know why though.

@Shamone - the lack of interview I find interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

I just came across another very interesting video.  Though it too is focused on this interesting older gentleman....it's someone else that caught my eye. Here is the video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ceskTUqwS4&feature=g-vrec&context=G2aa7e99RVAAAAAAAABg[/youtube]

The video goes into detail of what we are saying here.  However, check out the at about 2:52........black vest/light shirt, pretty much center frame.  Really look at him.  Look to see where he is in the line of dancers....got it? 
OK....now watch for our older gentleman, he shows up about 3:07.  The guy with the black vest/light shirt is now behind him/beside him....he wasn't before.  You can plainly see the space relationship between these two dancers from the beginning...they are not next to or behind/front each other.  They are several dancers away from each other to begin with.  At about 3:25, the camera begins a swing back to the area where he was first...there is an officer/security guard looking dude in the shot...he was there originally with the black vest/light shirt dude.  When the camera swings back over the crowd......vest dude is not there.  He's over behind our older gentleman.
Why is this important?  It shows that a video can be spliced to look seamless....much like what Tink has said.  We think we are seeing one big non-stop dance.....we are not.  We can't be.  Because this guy has dramatically changed locations to be over near the older gentleman.  Though, it looks like one dance, it's not...they must have done a practice, a rehearsal, run through.....something like that.
Anyways,  I just found it really interesting given all the video talk about the coroner van and heli-pad stuff. 

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: Glitch in the Matrix!!
March 11, 2012, 11:48:56 PM
I just came across another very interesting video.  Though it too is focused on this interesting older gentleman....it's someone else that caught my eye. Here is the video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ceskTUqwS4&feature=g-vrec&context=G2aa7e99RVAAAAAAAABg[/youtube]

The video goes into detail of what we are saying here.  However, check out the at about 2:52........black vest/light shirt, pretty much center frame.  Really look at him.  Look to see where he is in the line of dancers....got it? 
OK....now watch for our older gentleman, he shows up about 3:07.  The guy with the black vest/light shirt is now behind him/beside him....he wasn't before.  You can plainly see the space relationship between these two dancers from the beginning...they are not next to or behind/front each other.  They are several dancers away from each other to begin with.  At about 3:25, the camera begins a swing back to the area where he was first...there is an officer/security guard looking dude in the shot...he was there originally with the black vest/light shirt dude.  When the camera swings back over the crowd......vest dude is not there.  He's over behind our older gentleman.
Why is this important?  It shows that a video can be spliced to look seamless....much like what Tink has said.  We think we are seeing one big non-stop dance.....we are not.  We can't be.  Because this guy has dramatically changed locations to be over near the older gentleman.  Though, it looks like one dance, it's not...they must have done a practice, a rehearsal, run through.....something like that.
Anyways,  I just found it really interesting given all the video talk about the coroner van and heli-pad stuff. 

Blessings

@wishingstar - You found a hidden clue!  bearhug

Anybody recall that in the Matrix, Trinity pointed out seeing the same "black cat"  seen twice,
meant there was a glitch in the system?

How can you be so OBVIOUS in a literal since? This cool dancing dude, he really can't be seen
in two places at the same time!!

We have a GLITCH in the Matrix, and Michael is NEO!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Blessings

@wishingstar - You found a hidden clue!  bearhug

Anybody recall that in the Matrix, Trinity pointed out seeing the same "black cat"  seen twice,
meant there was a glitch in the system?

How can you be so OBVIOUS in a literal since? This cool dancing dude, he really can't be seen
in two places at the same time!!

We have a GLITCH in the Matrix, and Michael is NEO!

I did?.....Yay!!!!!!
 bounce/ bounce/ bounce/
I feel like my hoax eyes are getting stronger....or maybe it's just better wine (just kidding...no wine!)
 :lol:
Thanks Tink .......
 bearhug

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

lmfao..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
LMFAO ^^  :lol: :lol:
I wish I was in that shape at that age! lol

Blessings
How did I miss this wonderful post of yours!??
 /bravo/ Love you sis'!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's another video of our friend, John Edwards:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm3c_l3wYyY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Anyone notice that he's wearing AVIATOR style glasses, btw?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal