Re: TIAI March 6
March 06, 2012, 10:46:44 PM
I don't like the tone of the article but I couldn't find a better link:

Ok, I've been hearing this doomsday stuff about the Mayan calendar and it's prediction of the end of the world. Well, sometimes we just don't think of the obvious. Here is a little tidbit that may just relieve your mind a little.
The Earth orbits the sun every 365 and a quarter days. The calendar gains a day every four years.
In 45bc Caesar created the leap year so the ancient roman calendar would automatically correct itself as it does to this day.
The Mayan calendar did not take leap year into account so they were off buy several months.
Today, without these added extra days, would be around the beginning of August 2013.
The end of the world would have occurred in June of last year.
So take a breath, pay your taxes, maintain your 401K, open your Christmas savings account, and don't burn any bridges.
We can all have a good laugh at the foolish that went underground on December the 20th as they come sheepishly crawling out a few days later.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Basically, it talks about how the Mayan calendar didn't take into account leap years and thus, Dec. 21, 2012 would have already happened.
Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:49:56 PM by MichaelsAngel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

March 06, 2012, 11:31:17 PM
Does anyone have the link to Sign #1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2012, 11:56:14 PM
Does anyone have the link to Sign #1

Here it is, hope it helps....

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2012, 12:26:24 AM
I don't like the tone of the article but I couldn't find a better link:

Ok, I've been hearing this doomsday stuff about the Mayan calendar and it's prediction of the end of the world. Well, sometimes we just don't think of the obvious. Here is a little tidbit that may just relieve your mind a little.
The Earth orbits the sun every 365 and a quarter days. The calendar gains a day every four years.
In 45bc Caesar created the leap year so the ancient roman calendar would automatically correct itself as it does to this day.
The Mayan calendar did not take leap year into account so they were off buy several months.
Today, without these added extra days, would be around the beginning of August 2013.
The end of the world would have occurred in June of last year.
So take a breath, pay your taxes, maintain your 401K, open your Christmas savings account, and don't burn any bridges.
We can all have a good laugh at the foolish that went underground on December the 20th as they come sheepishly crawling out a few days later.

Basically, it talks about how the Mayan calendar didn't take into account leap years and thus, Dec. 21, 2012 would have already happened.

that's interesting.

oh boy. it looks like i'll be relying on you guys again for help on this. sorry guys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 07, 2012, 12:27:51 AM
I had a feeling that you will post these days.
OK I'm going to read it  asap.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2012, 01:04:09 AM
 party/   penguin/   bounce/   /woohoo/

Gonna go read!!!!

So glad you're here!

Thank you in advance for the time you spent on this TS and for investing into our lives once again!

God bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

March 07, 2012, 03:42:01 AM
Thank you TS :) Today I will read that all. Have a nice day everyone! bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

AKHTONI

March 07, 2012, 04:25:17 AM
I thought the post will be 8 march   ;D

again religious thread  :D .so goodbye and see you next time!!!
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:36:14 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

everlastinglove_MJ

March 07, 2012, 05:08:05 AM
Thank you TS :) Today I will read that all. Have a nice day everyone! bounce/

Thank you Emulik. Have a nice day too! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 07, 2012, 06:05:48 AM
/overreacting/

But Revelation is especially for the end of time, and the end of the world is now very near.  So God has allowed the truth on the seven divisions of Revelation to be clearly seen.  The truth will prevail; not only on the furniture and festivals, and the divisions of Revelation, but also many other truths.  Stay tuned for five more signs yet to come this year.

Stay tuned for 5 more signs yet to come this year? That's a good way to keep people hanging. Sorry, but I am beginning to believe again that this has nothing to do with Michael. I am happy for everyone who has shown excitement over this.  suspicious//

Blessings

This is my strong feeling too. TS's exciting stories about the end of the world have nothing to do with our Michael. Well, maybe with another Michael - his.
I'll "keep watchin' " despite Souza's indication "if you don't like it, don't read it" just because this forum is suppose to be for and about Michael, and the link to the signs is here.
Just curious when and how his theory of TS' will end.

Why " has nothing to do with our Michael?" how many Michael do you know?
Michael Jackson IS the Archangel Michael the Ark -Angel !!so Ark refers to the ark of the covenant .
Michael Jackson is the second coming, the archangel Michael who embodies himself the arch of the covenant .
I don't say he is Jesus Christ cause he is not but he sure is like him christlike . do you remember when MJ failed to die on the bridge when he was singing " heart song" this is NOT a coincidence... they tried to KILL him but didn't succed becaue God always protected Michael 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2012, 09:27:45 AM
Michael Jackson IS the Archangel Michael the Ark -Angel !!so Ark refers to the ark of the covenant .
Michael Jackson is the second coming, the archangel Michael who embodies himself the arch of the covenant .
I don't say he is Jesus Christ cause he is not but he sure is like him christlike . do you remember when MJ failed to die on the bridge when he was singing " heart song" this is NOT a coincidence... they tried to KILL him but didn't succed becaue God always protected Michael 

I know one Michael: the human with a special talent at the service of positive messages.
Good choice for him! This is why I'll be his fan till the end.

As you see, other people know different Michael: the Archangel Michael, the Messiah Jesus - Michael, the alien Michael... and I'm anxiously waiting for someone with the God Michael version. Or maybe not.

So yes, there are plenty of Michaels, depending on the perception of each's level of... evolution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2012, 10:43:32 AM
/overreacting/

But Revelation is especially for the end of time, and the end of the world is now very near.  So God has allowed the truth on the seven divisions of Revelation to be clearly seen.  The truth will prevail; not only on the furniture and festivals, and the divisions of Revelation, but also many other truths.  Stay tuned for five more signs yet to come this year.

Stay tuned for 5 more signs yet to come this year? That's a good way to keep people hanging. Sorry, but I am beginning to believe again that this has nothing to do with Michael. I am happy for everyone who has shown excitement over this.  suspicious//

Blessings

This is my strong feeling too. TS's exciting stories about the end of the world have nothing to do with our Michael. Well, maybe with another Michael - his.
I'll "keep watchin' " despite Souza's indication "if you don't like it, don't read it" just because this forum is suppose to be for and about Michael, and the link to the signs is here.
Just curious when and how his theory of TS' will end.

Hmm,i have been doing a lot of thinking lately about M.J. being the Archangel and i think it is highly probable.At the very least,he is a messenger from God.The end is near,but no one can predict a date.M.J is our voice and our direction,and things are about to get very dark,his role is to help lead us to the light.God is the answer.WW3 is fast approaching.not to mention an economic collapse.We have to keep the faith,M.J is our guidance,influenced by God,imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

~Souza~

March 07, 2012, 11:11:11 AM
I am pretty sure MJ is just human and will not be the 'second coming' because that would be Jesus. Michael may have a role in God's plan, but he's not divine. And archangel Michael is Jesus before he took a human form and name, so MJ is not him either. But I do believe he has an important part to play in the final battle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 07, 2012, 11:47:21 AM
I do believe that God sent special human beings to earth to make them guide to humanity. And Michael is one of them. I do believe that he is protected by God because he is special and he has a very important mission. This mission is about the end of the world and he is the one who is trying to guide humanity how to fight the evil and save us and the planet. He is the leader, he is the V for Vendetta, he is the Ark of the Covenant, he is the Archangel Michael, he is Michael Joe Jackson. It doesn't matter if you think that he is Ark-Angel or not, it doesn't matter if you think that he is just human or not; he has a very important mission and he needs US in this battle. Are we going to be with him, this is what matters. My answer is YES, I will definitely be on Michael's side, no matter what it takes!
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 11:49:57 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2012, 02:25:16 PM
I think that this, by Valmi Owens, fits perfectly here.  Maybe it is time that we OCCUPY MICHAEL JACKSON.   Giving due courtesy to the author of this piece, I have not copied and pasted it as requested by her.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions