everlastinglove_MJ

Re: ALLJACK5ON twitter
January 19, 2012, 03:24:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marlon_JacksonMarlon Jackson5

I had a great x mast and a great time in Japan. The show was great and our fans in Japan are great too.

1 hour ago FavoriteRetweetReply

mast??

Thank you Suzz missed that one!  geek/   "X mast" ....  :?: (I know it's normally short for Christmas lol)
no prob..i know most put x-mas..never seen it like that lol..made me think of a mast on a boat??..maybe he was on a boat what ya think??
huggs n love to u
suzz

:geek:
I'm thinking of:

a great x mast = a great x multi assets sales transaction, possibly Marlon did great business in Japan, a recording contract perhaps ;)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

January 19, 2012, 04:01:18 PM
bow to stern (front to back)
errrr

Where was that written?
In a three-masted, square-sail carrying ship, the masts, given their standard names in bow to stern (front to back) order, are:
 Fore-mast: the first mast, or the mast fore of the main-mast. Sections: Fore-mast lower—Fore topmast—Fore topgallant mast
huggs n love n faith to all
suzz

Thanks!
what has that to do with Marlon?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

January 19, 2012, 04:12:03 PM
Yulia
His son is messing up with people, talking as he would be his father? What kind of game is this? I don't understand it. This is not a joke, I would get angry if anyone would post from my account. But why joke with this? why pass as his father?

Going a page back to Marlon and his son Marlon Jr. My daughter's facebook is often left on my computer, and I could post pretending to be her but I can't be bothered.  But my friend's daughter posted some very dirty stuff on her mom's for a prank. My friend quickly had to do some damage control, and everyone had a good laugh.  So it probably happens a lot in the same house.

Sarahli quoted
Marlon_Jackson Marlon Jackson5 Until you here from me again, love you guys, Study Peace.
Il y a 1 heure

To me this only connects TS to the family (a deliberate decoy/distraction possibly like T. SimKin), but there is no way Marlon knows the inner workings of MJ's heart the way TS/Front do.

About the X mast,  how about "Loose lips, sink ships"?  :lol:   (beware of unguarded talk)

Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:13:41 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions