SaffaGirlTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how
Came across this article on the Daily Mail
March 04, 2012, 04:37:15 AM
Jermaine Jackson 'had a year-long affair with Whitney Houston... but refused to leave his wife for her'

I know the site is dedicated to Michael Jackson, I needed to know if anyone was aware of this "affair" it is the first time I read that Whitney and Jermaine had an affair  OMG! OMG! OMG!

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.”
― Nelson Mandela

everlastinglove_MJ

Daily Mail hmm?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Daily Mail hmm?

That's what I was thinking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jermaine Jackson 'had a year-long affair with Whitney Houston... but refused to leave his wife for her'

I know the site is dedicated to Michael Jackson, I needed to know if anyone was aware of this "affair" it is the first time I read that Whitney and Jermaine had an affair  OMG! OMG! OMG!

Saffa nice way to re-introduce yourself girl   WTF?? !!!!!
Got you  ;) ,I was just kidding  :lol:  :lol: lolol/ !!!!
Now talking about this suppose affair  :roll: ,The Daily mail newspaper is not the only one to comes with this "story"  geek/ .The Sun aslo has this on the front page  bangbang .Actually this news is everywere ,even in my country  crash/  :lol: .

After all the rumors I heard and after I had read that Jermaine was devastated about her "death' ,I was more than sure that this "news' will be next ,lol  ::) .

Jermaine Jackson 'devastated' by Houston death
Thursday, 23 February 2012

Jermaine Jackson mourns the loss of his "good friend" Whitney Houston.

The musician worked with Whitney on the 1986 eponymous album that shot her into superstardom.

Jermaine remains close with Whitney's family and offers her clan abundant support throughout their grieving process.

"I spoke to her mother [Cissy Houston] today, but Whitney was a good friend of mine," Jermaine told Us Weekly at Eva Longoria's pre-Oscar bash in Hollywood on Wednesday. "I worked with her on her first album, and I was devastated by [her death]."

Jermaine is concerned about Whitney's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown, as she is reportedly suffering from a severe emotional breakdown following her mother's death.

Bobbi Kristina apparently went to "get high" after the four-hour funeral service to honour her mother last Saturday and had her relatives worried sick.

Jermaine suggests that Bobbi Kristina stay close with her kin during this trying period.

"She's got to stay strong and be with her family, and [around that] love," he explained. "She's gotta embrace her family."
Two years ago Jermaine lost his brother Michael Jackson to acute Propofol intoxication. Dr Conrad Murray has since been convicted and sentenced for Michael's manslaughter.

Jermaine feels that turning to narcotics to ease the pain during difficult emotional periods isn't the best choice.

"There are so many bad influences... [you have to] go back to the basics," Jermaine said. "Surround yourself with love from your family. That's the most important thing."

Whitney was found dead in the bathroom of the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles on February 11.

The singer fought a long battle with drugs but her cause of death won't be known until toxicology tests come back.

© Cover Media

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Off topic....sorry!  Applehead!  Your KITTY!  I love you KITTY!   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

In his recent book, Jermaine says he had a brief fling with Whitney.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions