LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Re: Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43
April 29, 2012, 09:10:26 PM
NOW THE CORONER IS DEAD, WHO DID ANDREW BREITBART'S AUTOPSY!!
Was Breitbart’s Coroner Poisoned to Death?

Medical examiners in Los Angeles are investigating the possible poisoning death of one of their own officials who may have worked on the case of Andrew Breitbart, the conservative firebrand who died March 1, the same day Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced probable cause for forgery in President Obama’s birth certificate.

Michael Cormier, a respected forensic technician for the Los Angeles County Coroner died under suspicious circumstances at his North Hollywood home April 20, the same day Breitbart’s cause of death was finally made public.

“There are mysterious circumstances surrounding his death,” said Elizabeth Espinosa, a news reporter for KTLA-TV. “We’re told detectives are looking into the possibility that he was poisoned by arsenic.”

Help Sheriff Joe blow the lid off Obama’s fraud. Join the Cold Case Posse right now!

Cormier, 61, had been rushed to Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank after complaining of pain and vomiting.

“He was transported there early in the morning, and passed away late at night,” Ed Winter, assistant chief of operations and Cormier’s colleague at the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner, told KTLA. “It affects everybody when you lose a co-worker, but we’ll proceed and do our job and try to figure out why Michael died.”

The hospital then notified Los Angeles Police about Cormier’s death.

“At this point we haven’t ruled out foul play,” police Lt. Alan Hamilton told the Los Angeles Times. “It is one of the things being considered. We are waiting for the coroner’s results.”

Toxicology results are not expected for five to six weeks.

Sources told the Times several hazardous materials experts and officers searched Cormier’s home in search of what may have caused his sudden demise.

Michael Cormier
“The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that finding the presence of poison does not necessarily mean the death was a homicide, because the substance could have accidentally entered his system,” the Times reported.

Hamilton also noted investigations are standard procedure when there’s a suggestion of anything other than natural causes in someone’s death.

It’s still unclear if Cormier personally worked on the probe into Breitbart’s death, and WND has left messages with the coroner’s office seeking comment.

On April 20, the same day Cormier died, the coroner’s office released its findings into the death of Breitbart, stating the 43-year-old conservative media powerhouse died of natural causes, listing cause of death as heart failure.

“No prescription or illicit drugs were detected.The blood alcohol was .04%,” the official report said. “No significant trauma was present and foul play is not suspected.”

Breitbart was founder of BigGovernment.com among other websites.

The night before Breitbart died, WND senior staff reporter Jerome Corsi arranged for Breitbart to interview Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who the very next day held a news conference to announce there was probable cause to believe President Obama’s birth certificate released on April 27, 2011, was a forgery, as well as Obama’s Selective Service Card.

“I have known Andrew for nearly 15 years and considered him a friend. His passion and energy for seeking the truth will be greatly missed by the nation. It’s almost incomprehensible that he left us so soon,” said Joseph Farah, founder and editor of WND.

In a column, Farah recalled meeting Breitbart years ago when he worked as a backup editor for the Drudge Report.

Matt Drudge paid tribute to his colleague and friend with a posting on the Drudge Report: “In the first decade of the DRUDGEREPORT Andrew Breitbart was a constant source of energy, passion and commitment. We shared a love of headlines, a love of the news, an excitement about what’s happening. I don’t think there was a single day during that time when we did not flash each other or laugh with each other, or challenge each other. I still see him in my mind’s eye in Venice Beach, the sunny day I met him. He was in his mid 20′s. It was all there. He had a wonderful, loving family and we all feel great sadness for them today.”

Rush Limbaugh called Breitbart an “indefatigable bulldog for the conservative cause.”

Sean Hannity told WND: “Andrew was a warrior, though a happy warrior, who relished political combat. He cared deeply for his friends, his family and his country. The movement has lost a passionate advocate. And I have lost a good friend. Andrew and his family are in our prayers.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 29, 2012, 09:15:42 PM
Alex Jones, breaks down the suspicious death, & now the coroner DEAD!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 29, 2012, 09:56:59 PM
 :WTF: This is some scary shit.  When did the coroner die?  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 30, 2012, 12:57:07 AM
I wonder if this is the same coroner that has performed autopsy's on all the celebrities that have died from mysteries deaths in Los Angeles County.This is indeed scary.Who would want to poison this guy.Was he silenced by very powerful people.Something weird is going on in that neck of the woods.City of angels my behind,that city is full of corruption. Why does every famous person mysteriously drop dead in L.A?Why?Why?Why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 30, 2012, 03:36:00 AM
I would say this is the reason why he was killed...by Obama's secret servicemen...Just a hunch that his would be the main reason.

Ed Winter and Michael ??????  worked closely together, and it was Ed Winter that did Michael Jacksons Autopsy alongside other technicians, including this one..that was killed..
I could be wrong, but I somehow don't think it has anything to do with MJ... :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:

I found this blog..and peoples remarks are quite interesting...

CORONER: No Drugs In Andrew Breitbart's System, Supporters Double-Down On Claims He Was Murdered By Obama

Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 04:37:37 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 30, 2012, 09:35:52 PM
:WTF: This is some scary shit.  When did the coroner die?  :icon_eek:

He died April 20, the day he released the information on Andrew
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 01, 2012, 08:31:43 AM
Obama doesn't have to "order" any hit on anyone. They just know to get rid of the ones that will create the most damage to his career. And the video they released wasn't even the video that Andrew spoke about. So who ever has the original was either threatened into death, & the one that was released was Obama speaking at some college I believe, which we all know wasn't what Andrew was going to release.

Yes, we know that whistleblowers do have to fear for their truth, but the truth has been exposed about Obama, 9-11, medical military complex, the list goes on & on, those people know that when they speak out thats because they are true patriots, & FEAR is what keeps people's mouth shut. These people are brave & they are willing to stand up for our constitution, bill of rights, etc.....

Ron Paul knew going into the presidency run, that he wasn't going to win, but what he did WIN on is exposing how corrupt the voting system is. We know that he was the winner of Iowa, & voting was rigged, but because others have woke up, & kept track of the voting, it was easily discovered as a cover-up, & when brought to the attention of the coverup or corruptness, it brings the truth out us as people to know this is just the tip of what we do know.

So all these deaths of celebrities, coroners, unexplained deaths, will start making people & normal law abiding citizens ask questions & don't just believe what we're told in the mainstream media whores.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2012, 09:51:31 AM
One thing that is so great about the way this forum is run for me is that had not this hoax happened, half or more of what we discuss here regarding other people of interest and government and political issues and the world in general, would not have meant a heel of beans to me before.  The names that we are so familiar with, the way the judicial system and the court system operates, people dying out of nowhere for no apparent reason, none of that would have even mattered to me. It would have been today’s news, and tomorrow’s history, totally forgotten.  No click, click, click of the old brain. 

Andrew Briebert, Jesus I would have never known who he was.  But after being in this environment where people read, investigate, analyze, and critique, I am more aware of everything and suspicious of most everything that I hear reported by the media.  It's eye opening.  We learn because we choose to investigate.  Maybe that's partially what Michael wants the world to naturally do,  be aware always that what we are being told isn’t always as cut and dry as they would have us believe, forego 2nd hand information and be able to discern for ourselves what is the truth, separating fiction from reality and reading between the lines. There is more than meets the eye. When society as a whole becomes more proactive opposed to reactive, change is eminent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 01, 2012, 11:19:22 AM
One thing that is so great about the way this forum is run for me is that had not this hoax happened, half or more of what we discuss here regarding other people of interest and government and political issues and the world in general, would not have meant a heel of beans to me before.  The names that we are so familiar with, the way the judicial system and the court system operates, people dying out of nowhere for no apparent reason, none of that would have even mattered to me. It would have been today’s news, and tomorrow’s history, totally forgotten.  No click, click, click of the old brain. 

Andrew Briebert, Jesus I would have never known who he was.  But after being in this environment where people read, investigate, analyze, and critique, I am more aware of everything and suspicious of most everything that I hear reported by the media.  It's eye opening.  We learn because we choose to investigate.  Maybe that's partially what Michael wants the world to naturally do,  be aware always that what we are being told isn’t always as cut and dry as they would have us believe, forego 2nd hand information and be able to discern for ourselves what is the truth, separating fiction from reality and reading between the lines. There is more than meets the eye. When society as a whole becomes more proactive opposed to reactive, change is eminent.

1000000% agreed. Matter of fact, an article came out today on dividing people instead of coming together. I .m going to post it in a seperate general talk. it's what needs to happen to all come together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal