AndreaTopic starter

TMZ says BAM!!! lol
March 01, 2012, 10:22:55 PM
3/1/2012 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Rachel Hunter Calls 911 After NASTY Car Wreck ... All Caught on Tape!!!

Former super model Rachel Hunter jumped into action moments ago in L.A. -- phoning emergency personnel after a high-speed collision occurred just a few yards away from her ... and it was all caught on tape!!!

The footage is intense -- several photogs crowd around Rachel asking her typical questions ... then out of nowhere ... BAM!!! ... a small white Mazda t-bones a Suburban, sending it spinning out of control.

It's hard to see from the tape -- but the Suburban makes a blind U-turn while Rachel is crossing the street and the Mazda doesn't see it. The rest is metal-twisting glass-smashing history.

Here's the awesome part -- soon as the accident happens, Rachel whips out her phone and calls the cops ... and before long, the po's show up.

Hollywood -- where ACTION HEROES ARE REAL.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

???/ 8)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Re: TMZ says BAM!!! lol
March 01, 2012, 10:36:29 PM
 :lol:

I noticed that too Andrea....my eyes went  fresse/ for a second as I only associate that word with one thing.........   :mrgreen:

(interesting that 911 is in the article title too)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2012, 03:34:13 AM

Former super model Rachel Hunter jumped into action moments ago in L.A. -- phoning emergency personnel after a high-speed collision occurred just a few yards away from her ... and it was all caught on tape!!!

The footage is intense -- several photogs crowd around Rachel asking her typical questions ... then out of nowhere ... BAM!!! ... a small white Mazda t-bones a Suburban, sending it spinning out of control.

It's hard to see from the tape -- but the Suburban makes a blind U-turn while Rachel is crossing the street and the Mazda doesn't see it. The rest is metal-twisting glass-smashing history.

Here's the awesome part -- soon as the accident happens, Rachel whips out her phone and calls the cops ... and before long, the po's show up.

???/ 8)

Lately I "saw and heard" alot of 911  :? .Strange that the 911 of Whitney Houston was not released,I wonder why  :idea:  :?  ????
And talking about HEROES,lately we have alot of them,on the "big screen' and elsewhere too  :shock:  :? .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

March 02, 2012, 04:40:39 PM

???/ 8)

Lately I "saw and heard" alot of 911  :? .Strange that the 911 of Whitney Houston was not released,I wonder why  :idea:  :?  ????
And talking about HEROES,lately we have alot of them,on the "big screen' and elsewhere too  :shock:  :? .

Michael always wanted to be part Superman & Batman, so the: BAM! POW! would follow him as SFX!  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal