Rianne123

Has anyone ever noticed this at TMZ. I do not know when it has already been discussed.
But why they let the coffin photo of WH not see. And with that one Michael they had no problems with it to show?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And read the replies of some people about MJ just scrole down on that page...

L.O.V.E.

Rianne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There is only one country: The Earth.
There is only one people: Humanity.
There is only one religion: Love

don't you guys see some fingerprints on that photo ?

Yes. People with a very acid constitution sometimes leave prints just like this on glossy magazine pages and film photos.

Most fingerprints contain substances which leave marks on photos, but the most acid ones remove the color and images from photos. It is not totally unfixable; I wonder why the photo wasn't fixed before being published? Unless...

???/  Applehead, where are you getting unpublished photos?  fresse/

One thing this picture tells, is that Hot :-* Lips is NOT shy! ;D This looks like a "stolen" kiss ta me!!  :mrgreen: She's positively GIDDY.
::P :lol:

Its her do you mean this photo  ;) ????

Well.......let's just say that I am a paparazzo...or maybe Ben Evenstad himself  :shock:  geek/  lolol/ !!!!!
I was just kidding......... of course  :lol: .......cause I am not HIM  ;))  !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What's that odd writing on her shirt? 

Very good observation Gwynned  albino/ .Maybe I'm wrong but I think "that" are some hieroglyphics,which I saw a long time ago  :idea: .
Maybe someone here can help us with some info...thank you  :) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very good observation Gwynned  albino/ .Maybe I'm wrong but I think "that" are some hieroglyphics,which I saw a long time ago  :idea: .

I was wondering that myself......I thought it was funny that the shirt is our forum colors as well....lol. 
The horizontal lines on the end could be the letter "n" in Egyptian hieroglyph ..... I am thinking more Mayan for some reason.....
maybe a mix....or something completely different? 
 suspicious// suspicious//
Back later.......
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Has anyone ever noticed this at TMZ. I do not know when it has already been discussed.
But why they let the coffin photo of WH not see. And with that one Michael they had no problems with it to show?

And read the replies of some people about MJ just scrole down on that page...

L.O.V.E.

Rianne

Rianne, it seems that the one who took the photo...was none other that the common friend of Michael and Whithey......Raffles van Exel  :shock: :

Raffles van Exel, the mystery man in Whitney Houston's entourage, reportedly took the open casket photograph of Whitney Houston according to a Whigham Funeral Home employee.
Mr. van Excel attended the private viewing for Whitney and was seen by the funeral home employee photographing Whitney in her casket.
Van Excel is the same individual who was a part of Michael Jackson's entourage before his death.
This information appeared today in a column by a reporter on Forbes.com by the name of Roger Friedman. Mr. Friedman used to be involved in the entertainment industry years ago and knew Whitney Houston during her early career.

Who really is this man. He supposedly has several business on paper, but no one has been able to really trace these businesses. Why is the Houston family seemingly protecting this individual?
Here is the link to this article. What do you all think?

This is what I found and I'm spechLESS  :shock:  :shock: !!!!!
OMG!  WTF??  WTF??  WTF??American Dream......THE ART OF THE CON ( Word CON from CONrad or CONrat from outside the Murray trial last year  :shock: ).....Michael Jackson's 2003 birthday party.......FAKE injury  :shock: ......Joe Jackson......Lying to a blind man who's name is Stevie Wonder  :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKT1aMJnvGc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Now I'm really starting to wonder.........why is the reason Sony's logo is called MAKE.BELIEVE  :shock:  afraid/ ....cause I saw also MGM there in the video  WTF?? !!!!!!!
Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:24:27 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Edit!  Haha! Wishingstar, I see you thought Mayan as well!

This shows how similar are the Egyptian symbols to our English alphabet.

So I'd say the symbols on her shirt look slightly closer to Mayan.

Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:14:26 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Roger Friedman again.

Back mentioned him, and here's my post on him.

I'm wondering if he's part of the insider media alongside Larry King, Geraldo Rivero, etc., that MJ had to have to pull this all off. :)
This Raffles van Exel looks clearly to be friend not foe.  He could be king pin for pulling off Whitney's death hoax.
What a sneaky little devil he is--I could see why MJ would have him on board!  Thanks Applehead! /woohoo/
 mj_bad/
Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:43:40 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think her shirt says:

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

lolol/ MJonmind....great minds think alike.....

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was wondering that myself......I thought it was funny that the shirt is our forum colors as well....lol. 
The horizontal lines on the end could be the letter "n" in Egyptian hieroglyph ..... I am thinking more Mayan for some reason.....
maybe a mix....or something completely different? 
 suspicious// suspicious//
Back later.......
Blessings Always

Wish thank you for your help  :) ,be blessed  bearhug !!!!

Roger Friedman again.

Back mentioned him, and here's my post on him.

I'm wondering if he's part of the insider media alongside Larry King, Geraldo Rivero, etc., that MJ had to have to pull this all off. :)
This Raffles van Exel looks clearly to be friend not foe.  He could be king pin for pulling off Whitney's death hoax.
What a sneaky little devil he is--I could see why MJ would have him on board!
 mj_bad/

MJonmind did you saw the last video I posted with Van Exel  :?: ..........cause after I saw it I was in shock  :shock: ....... and still can't believe what I just saw .This really makes me wonder about all we saw and heard before and after 2009.You know what I mean and more than that ,the word CON and FAKE it seems that are some kind a trend now  :? .Fake death on internet,fake vocals,fake albums,fake auctions, and recently I saw a news about a fake movie poster by Walt Disney  .....called WALT  WTF?? :? .

Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:50:06 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Yes Applehead, I totally did, that's why I made the comments.
SimPattyK, where are you! This is good stuff for WH death hoax. albino/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Well the guy has some balls that's for sure.....

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Yes. People with a very acid constitution sometimes leave prints just like this on glossy magazine pages and film photos.

Most fingerprints contain substances which leave marks on photos, but the most acid ones remove the color and images from photos. It is not totally unfixable; I wonder why the photo wasn't fixed before being published? Unless...

One thing this picture tells, is that Hot :-* Lips is NOT shy! ;D This looks like a "stolen" kiss ta me!!  :mrgreen: She's positively GIDDY.

Well.......let's just say that I am a paparazzo...or maybe Ben Evenstad himself  :shock:  geek/  lolol/ !!!!!
I was just kidding......... of course  :lol: .......cause I am not HIM  ;))  !!!!!

Hi Applehead, No, I didn't mean this one--I don't know if this is an unpublished or not. I meant the one with the kiss, in the OP of this thread, which is too fingerprinted to have been published, and a couple of others, which also appeared to be of private memories...Just curious. (shrug) :roll:

I have wondered about hundreds of pictures people find to post here, but sooner or later, I discover where they got them. You... must simply have your own private collection, right?  mj_dance/   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Yes Applehead, I totally did, that's why I made the comments.
SimPattyK, where are you! This is good stuff for WH death hoax. albino/
I'm here... what happened? lol What did I miss?

I generally follow only the first thread about Whitney... Now I see there are more threads about her... all over the forum
I don't know why people don't post info on just one single thread.. I really can't keep up with all ... I am so busy in this periods. I'd be happy if one mod would unite all the threads into the first one : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So pls someone can sum up this thread for me? what did I miss??
Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 07:51:27 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course he has ,lol  lolol/ ........after all he is ,like Michael  ;)  ......a part of INDUSTRY/HOLLYWOOD.........or if you want a part of the Land of MAKE.BELIEVE  mj_bad/  !!!

Hi Applehead, No, I didn't mean this one--I don't know if this is an unpublished or not. I meant the one with the kiss, in the OP of this thread, which is too fingerprinted to have been published, and a couple of others, which also appeared to be of private memories...Just curious. (shrug) :roll:  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have wondered about hundreds of pictures people find to post here, but sooner or later, I discover where they got them. You... must simply have your own private collection, right?  mj_dance/   :lol:

Its Her.......you are a very bad girl  :mrgreen: geek/ ......but it doesen't matter cause I L.O.V.E.  you anyway  bearhug !!!!!
Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 05:18:58 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Of course he has ,lol  lolol/ ........after all he is ,like Michael  ;)  ......a part of INDUSTRY/HOLLYWOOD.........or if you want a part of the Land of MAKE.BELIEVE  mj_bad/  !!!

Hi Applehead, No, I didn't mean this one--I don't know if this is an unpublished or not. I meant the one with the kiss, in the OP of this thread, which is too fingerprinted to have been published, and a couple of others, which also appeared to be of private memories...Just curious. (shrug) :roll:  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its Her.......you are a very bad girl  :mrgreen: geek/ ......but it doesen't matter cause I L.O.V.E.  you anyway  bearhug !!!!!

???/ RUT ROW   :-\ Spanky, errrr spanky, or just no supper? 

/toldya/ Beep-Beep  albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions