Positive Identification of MIchael Jackson!!!
March 01, 2012, 02:05:35 PM
Was there a positive identification of Michael Jackson on the day he died? Did Conrad Murray mistakenly identify Michael Jackson on the day he died?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember reading somewhere that he was reportedly identified by his license.  Which is strange since he had on pajamas.  /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Well that was a misleading title. : P
But yeah, I read he was identified by his license too.
Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:26:44 PM by empyreal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I thought he was identified by a family member? A drivers' license was what identified Michael? Who's to say the picture of license was him? Why couldn't it have been the terninal illness man that died? And who's to say that "the guy" who had the terminal illlness ( that's my theory) didn't change his name to Michael Jackson? A guy in my area was a big Elvis Presley fan, he legally changed his name to Elvis Presley. So yes, he could've had a drivers license that had Michael Jackson, but NOT THE KING OF POP--MICHAEL JACKSON.

I know there are people that actually do have the name Michael Jackson, but maybe just ONE person that the name was legally changed to MIchael Jackson & when was it changed??

Maybe something to look into....

I always said......where's the DNA!!!!  SHOW ME THE DNA......then maybe I'll believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rianne123

not only DNA is missing, but if an autopsy photo show to us. use a camera with more pixels than 1 mega pixel. it was such a ridiculous picture of earlier times, my old nokia makes even clearer pictures LOL  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There is only one country: The Earth.
There is only one people: Humanity.
There is only one religion: Love

There have been many discussions over this and each one takes on a life of it's own because there are varying stories out there.

Some stories say that MJ was identified by the coroner by his drivers license...which is odd because even though MJ did have a license, he didn't drive and therefore how would someone know to find his drivers license and take it to the hospital with them, especially since it was reported that he was wearing his pajama's.

Secondly, his drivers license wasn't current and the person that the EMT's described looked like an old Asian man (nothing like MJ). So, how would that be a positive ID?

Thirdly, MJ had fingerprints on file and could have been identified by his prints but they chose not to go that route.

I also think that Latoya said she identified him at the hospital.

Someone who was on this forum in the very beginning supposedly knew the person who tagged the body before transport to the coroners. She said this person also described the person as looking old and sickly but they thought it looked like MJ - if my memory serves me right.

So, I have to ask how the EMT's say he was old and sickly yet his ambulance pictures and the pictures we saw from TII showed otherwise? I think that just like he did in Vegas when he rode around in the wheelchair, the "old, sick" person is non-existent.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

I believe the AR said the 'body' was ID'd by a driver's license.  It wasn't a driver's license though, it was MJ's License to THRILL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 ;D... there is nothing... ;D of course.... :D...Michael is alive !! :D  bearhug michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Yikesssss! I sure hope someone doesn't identify me by my driver's license. because mine doesn't look nothing like me. I'm like 20lbs plus/minus.......lol.

For the King of Pop, I demand DNA.......& autopsy & I want it done by Dr. G. .....Medical Examiner.....& don't want the result read by Jermaine..( that was the biggest giveaway for this hoax for me) was Jermaine reading to the public that "his brother, the King of Pop is dead"....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crina

I remember that Latoya identified the body.......and i remember that the paramedics said that he looks like an old man and very skin ans sick. In TII and in photo wich we saw at trial, is not at all that old and sick. Pfff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, I believe the reason the paramedics did not recognize Michael Jackson is because it was not him and someone else. Michael is alive somewhere in the world, but where exactly. But, why give a memorial and a burial for Michael Jackson if the man that died in Carolwood house wasn't even Michael Jackson to begin with?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@jesuslover - because the world wouldnt expect anything less and to complete the hoax they had to roll out standard as well as OTT ceramonies and formatilities so that the world would buy intot he hoax.

its just when you look at these formailities you find major holes (AR, Funeral, Memorial, Press confrences and PR statements, Trial, etc)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think the hand on the right belongs to Michael, what do you guys think? Please compare it with the other pics.

Michael's skin is bright and pink like the one on Omer's pic besides nails look similar.

Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:54:21 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

I think the hand on the right belongs to Michael, what do you guys think? Please compare it with the other pics.

Michael's skin is bright and pink like the one on Omer's pic besides nails look similar.

This is the photo

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

This is the photo

I just went to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and people asked about the hand, he said it is "the King's hand" and that the photo is from 2008...

That rectangle made me think of this, lol.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions