everlastinglove_MJ

Re: BEYONCE'S BABY Triggers Church Vandalism
January 12, 2012, 06:29:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What a bunch of TMZ hype for nothing.  I can think of lots of more evil people that are more likely candidates.  Some church folk get so worked up... :shock:   Maybe this was a publicity stunt?  I'd say pretty successful, since lots of folks really go for this. :lol: 

Jay-Z and Beyonce watch Rafael Nadal of Spain and Novak Djokovic of Serbia play during the Men's Final on Day Fifteen of the 2011 US Open.Photograph by: Al Bello/Getty Images, .

(Reuters) - She's not even a week old, but the baby daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z has become the youngest person ever to be credited on the U.S. Billboard chart.

The cries and coos of Blue Ivy Carter, who entered the world in New York on January 7, are featured on the new single "Glory" released by proud dad Jay-Z on Monday.

The track made its debut on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop songs chart this week at No. 74 -- the chart's highest new entry -- with the newborn credited as "featuring B.I.C.", Billboard said on Wednesday.

For fans old enough to remember Stevie Wonder's 1977 ode to his new daughter Aisha "Isn't She Lovely", which also featured the baby's gurgles, Billboard had a simple explanation.

"Isn't She Lovely" was released almost two years after Aisha was born and she wasn't officially credited on the song, Billboard said.

Jay-Z, 42, released "Glory" just 48 hours after the birth of the music industry power couple's first baby. He also revealed in the lyrics that Beyonce, 30, suffered at least one miscarriage in the past.
(Reuters) - Singer Beyonce has given birth to a baby girl in New York, local media reported on Sunday.The widely anticipated first child of the international star and R&B singer, 30, and rap mogul Jay-Z, 42, whose real name is Shawn Carter, was delivered late on Saturday in a private wing of Lenox Hill Hospital, according to the Daily News.Spokespersons for the singer did not immediately return comment.The singer, whose hits include "Beautiful Liar" and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)," showed off her pregnancy on stage earlier in the year at the MTV video awards, performing her song "Love On Top" and telling the audience to stand up. "I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me, " she said then.
Thanks for this article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 12, 2012, 07:19:02 PM
MjonMind,  I'm with you.  Let's concentrate on getting the real "criminals" ( the one's at the top of the pyramid) and on the important events going on.  Don't get side tracked by all this gossipy stuff.

Why are you all trippin ?  There's world hunger, there's poverty, there's war, there are uncurable diseases, there are people dying, there's pollution, there's children suffering, there's illiteracy, there's unemployment, there are disasters, floods, malnutrition, overcrowded prisons, animal extinction and the rainforests are disappearing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 12, 2012, 08:23:46 PM

OMG this is the most RIDICULOUS story I have ever heard of   :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!
Why do I have the felling that SOMEone is reading this forum  :shock:  geek/  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ???
If  her baby is SATAN on earth,them I'm Illuminati's princess  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  penguin/   penguin/ !!!!

The whole world is in the power of the evil one. John 5:19

The word “Satan” means “adversary.”
The Bible describes the devil as "that which deceives the world." There is only one thing that deceives us, one thing that hides the truth and life from us, but it is too close for most people to see it.
Some people think the devil is a living creature, something with horns and a pointed tail, a cosmic criminal. It is actually a metaphor for our own animal minds.
The devil is just a name for the force of deception in all our lives. The adversary of God, the Antichrist etc., is the mind, the beast within. There is only one deceiver. It is whatever it is that prevents us from seeing the truth and the life, from seeing true life, from being with God.

The Bible says that Satan is a fallen angel, the highest angel that turned into the devil, the enemy of God. It just has to do the opposite and turn from the devil back into God’s helper again, and you will become a divine, spiritual being.
Your mind is now in front of your spirit, and it needs to be behind you.
Until your mind is transformend into your helper, your guardian, the mind is your mortal enemy, the enemy of truth and life and the enemy of God. The mind is what the Bible calls Satan and the devil, your adversary.
The Bible describes Satan as the “deceiver,” and by definition, that means that Satan has to be your mind. All there is, is the mind and life, and life by definition is “the truth,” so Satan, the devil, has to be the deceptive mind. There is life and the imagination; there is nothing else. True or false?  :idea: 8-)  ;)
“Devil” is evil with a letter added to turn a condition into a thing. That thing is your own mind. Its presence works to keep you separated from the truth and true life. Your mind will use its control over the tap that turns the water of life on and off to stay in control and get more control. Thus, you have to really pay attention to overcome it, but as Jesus said, those that overcome will have eternal life.
You have to take the time to honestly get to know yourself. You have to know the nature of both your mind-self and spiritual-self to know the ultimate truth  bearhug .

I read this earlier but I couldn't respond to it until now. I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on this subject. It makes a lot of sense (in my mind). Thanks for sharing this with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

January 12, 2012, 08:35:58 PM
The reason I don’t think it was “vandal” is because though there is no TMZ coverage in my city, there were 2 churches who did the exact same thing here.  We talked about how shameful it was at work before this article even hit the presses.  So you can think vandal if you want, but I think it’s people who think they are superior to others and have the right to pass judgement.  There are some churches that are no exception.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

January 13, 2012, 02:28:56 AM
Blue Ivy is the name of a Catering Service, silly people! The lady who owns it, offered to cater Blue's first birthday for free, for all the free publicity. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login’s-baby-blue-ivy-instantly-popularizes-some-boston-catering-business.html

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye." Matthew 7:1-6

Perhaps those judging, should read Matthew 7:1-6 in its entirety, and come to understand it.

Learn to give compassion, not condemnation! Give LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

diggyon

January 13, 2012, 04:38:00 AM
Who are we to judge anyway????
May be God would save her soul and throw faith in her heart!! This is also possible. We never know what God's plan for this family might be. By the way, the little baby couldn't choose her parents. It was her fate to be born to such a family!!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 13, 2012, 05:39:38 AM

OMG this is the most RIDICULOUS story I have ever heard of   :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!
Why do I have the felling that SOMEone is reading this forum  :shock:  geek/  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ???
If  her baby is SATAN on earth,them I'm Illuminati's princess  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  penguin/   penguin/ !!!!

The whole world is in the power of the evil one. John 5:19

The word “Satan” means “adversary.”
The Bible describes the devil as "that which deceives the world." There is only one thing that deceives us, one thing that hides the truth and life from us, but it is too close for most people to see it.
Some people think the devil is a living creature, something with horns and a pointed tail, a cosmic criminal. It is actually a metaphor for our own animal minds.
The devil is just a name for the force of deception in all our lives. The adversary of God, the Antichrist etc., is the mind, the beast within. There is only one deceiver. It is whatever it is that prevents us from seeing the truth and the life, from seeing true life, from being with God.

The Bible says that Satan is a fallen angel, the highest angel that turned into the devil, the enemy of God. It just has to do the opposite and turn from the devil back into God’s helper again, and you will become a divine, spiritual being.
Your mind is now in front of your spirit, and it needs to be behind you.
Until your mind is transformend into your helper, your guardian, the mind is your mortal enemy, the enemy of truth and life and the enemy of God. The mind is what the Bible calls Satan and the devil, your adversary.
The Bible describes Satan as the “deceiver,” and by definition, that means that Satan has to be your mind. All there is, is the mind and life, and life by definition is “the truth,” so Satan, the devil, has to be the deceptive mind. There is life and the imagination; there is nothing else. True or false?  :idea: 8-)  ;)
“Devil” is evil with a letter added to turn a condition into a thing. That thing is your own mind. Its presence works to keep you separated from the truth and true life. Your mind will use its control over the tap that turns the water of life on and off to stay in control and get more control. Thus, you have to really pay attention to overcome it, but as Jesus said, those that overcome will have eternal life.
You have to take the time to honestly get to know yourself. You have to know the nature of both your mind-self and spiritual-self to know the ultimate truth  bearhug .

I read this earlier but I couldn't respond to it until now. I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on this subject. It makes a lot of sense (in my mind). Thanks for sharing this with us.

Thank you Looking4truth  :)  !!!! Yes you can say it makes alot of sense and Michael's song IT IS SCARY ,speaks almost exactly what I just wrote above  :) .

IT IS SCARY   afraid/  :lol: ???

There's a ghost down in the hall,
There's a ghoul beneath the bed.
Now it's coming through the walls,
Now it's climbing up the stairs.
There's a spirit in the dark,
Hear the beating of his heart.
Can you feel it in the air?
Ghosts be hiding everywhere.

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see.
It's you who's haunting me,
Cos you're wanting me,
To be the stranger in the night.
Am I amusing you?
Or just confusing you?
Am I the beast you visualize?
And if you wanna see
Eccentric oddities
I'll be grotesque before your eyes.
Let them all materialize

Is that scary for you, baby?
Am I scary for you, boy?
Is it scary for you, babe?
Is it scary for, you?
You know the stranger is you.
Is it scary for you baby?
Yeah

There's a creaking in the floor,
There's a creak behind the door.
There's a rocking in the chair,
But nobody sitting there.
There's a ghastly smell around,
But nobody to be found.
And a coffin nearly open,
Where a restless soul is floating.

I'm gonna be exactly what you gonna see.
So did you come to me,
To see your fantasies,
Performed before your very eyes?
A haunting ghostly treat.
The ghoulish trickery,
And sprits dancing in the night.
But if you came to see,
The truth, the purity.

It's here inside a lonely heart.
So let the performance start.

Am I scary for you, boy?
Am I scary for you, babe?
Am I scary for you, boy?
So tell me is this scary for you, baby?
Tell me.
Hoo!
So tell me is that crazy for you, baby?
Am I scary for you?
You know that stranger is you.
Am I scary for, ya?

Masquerade the heart.
Is the hight of burning souls.
Just not what you see in me,
Cos the heart reveals the proof,
Like a mirror reveals the truth.
See the evil one is you!

Am I scary for you oh, boy?
Am I scary for you, baby?
Am I scary for you, oh?
So tell me am I scary for you, baby?
Hoo!
Is it scary for you, baby?
Am I scary for you, boy?
Wanna talk about it.
Tell me

Don't wanna talk about it.
I don't wanna talk about it.
What's scary for you, baby?
Hoo!
Hoo!

Is it scary for you?
I'm tired of being abused!
You know you're scaring me too!
I think the evil is you!
Is it scary for you baby, oh?
Oooh babe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2012, 05:45:38 AM
Blue Ivy is the name of a Catering Service, silly people! The lady who owns it, offered to cater Blue's first birthday for free, for all the free publicity. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login’s-baby-blue-ivy-instantly-popularizes-some-boston-catering-business.html

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye." Matthew 7:1-6

Perhaps those judging, should read Matthew 7:1-6 in its entirety, and come to understand it.

Learn to give compassion, not condemnation! Give LOVE!

Thank you ThINK  :)  I agree with you  /bravo/  !!!!!

Unlocking the secret of 'Blue Ivy'
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GNu70ygYlQ&feature=g-u&context=G292658dFUAAAA0gAJAg[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:08:32 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2012, 11:20:48 PM

Thank you Looking4truth  :)  !!!! Yes you can say it makes alot of sense and Michael's song IT IS SCARY ,speaks almost exactly what I just wrote above  :) .

I'm gonna be
Cos you're wanting me,
Am I amusing you?
Or just confusing you?
And if you wanna see
Eccentric oddities
Let them all materialize

Am I scary for you, boy?
Is it scary for, you?
Yeah

But nobody to be found.

So did you come to me,
To see your fantasies,
The ghoulish trickery,
But if you came to see,
The truth, the purity.

Am I scary for you, boy?
Am I scary for you, boy?
Tell me.
Hoo!
Am I scary for you?
Am I scary for, ya?

Masquerade the heart.
See the evil one is you!

Am I scary for you, oh?
Hoo!
Am I scary for you, boy?
Wanna talk about it.
Tell me

Hoo!
Hoo!

Is it scary for you?
I think the evil is you!
Oooh babe

That's an interesting interpretation of the song. I never interpret the lyrics like that but it does fit. Hmmm... there could be more than one meaning. I wouldn't be surprise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Tink

January 15, 2012, 02:52:44 AM
Many churches are now filled with false prophets these days. I'll also admit, it's rather easy to pick those locks to the signs, since it's a false sense of security being so way up high. They would have to be like the janitor or someone, to grab the additional letters.

This type of harassment is based in Prejudism.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 15, 2012, 11:58:58 AM
HY  :) !!
I'm sorry to ask you but who is Bey  :?   :idea: ??? And BTW I'm very glad to meet you,this of course if you want to meet ILLUMINATI's Princess and Satan's daughter , lol  :shock:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: !!!
Now please excuse me cause I have to trow up   :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!

Bey is a nickname for Beyonce.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 15, 2012, 12:20:31 PM
HY  :) !!
I'm sorry to ask you but who is Bey  :?   :idea: ??? And BTW I'm very glad to meet you,this of course if you want to meet ILLUMINATI's Princess and Satan's daughter , lol  :shock:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: !!!
Now please excuse me cause I have to trow up   :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!

Bey is a nickname for Beyonce.  ;)

Hy MJFAN7 :) ,thank you  bearhug  !!! But I thought it was Sasha Fierce or something  :?,anyway I like Beyonce more ,lol  lolol/ !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 15, 2012, 06:47:36 PM
If I would be Beyoncé I would really increase security measurements. Some people need to be locked for others safety, my gosh. I can´t believe some folks think that the baby is the devil. Scary being famous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 15, 2012, 07:23:58 PM

I'm gonna be
Cos you're wanting me,
Am I amusing you?
Or just confusing you?
And if you wanna see
Eccentric oddities
Let them all materialize

Am I scary for you, boy?
Is it scary for, you?
Yeah

But nobody to be found.

So did you come to me,
To see your fantasies,
The ghoulish trickery,
But if you came to see,
The truth, the purity.

Am I scary for you, boy?
Am I scary for you, boy?
Tell me.
Hoo!
Am I scary for you?
Am I scary for, ya?

Masquerade the heart.
See the evil one is you!

Am I scary for you, oh?
Hoo!
Am I scary for you, boy?
Wanna talk about it.
Tell me

Hoo!
Hoo!

Is it scary for you?
I think the evil is you!
Oooh babe

That's an interesting interpretation of the song. I never interpret the lyrics like that but it does fit. Hmmm... there could be more than one meaning. I wouldn't be surprise.

Remember that Michael said that the HUMAN MIND is a very powerfull thing/tool ,but unfortunately it's also the most overrated organ in the body  albino/ . The important things enter you another way.Behind our thoughts and feelings,my friend, there stands a mighty ruler. An unknown sage - whose name is self.Remember also Michael's song Mind is the magic  ;)  ?????

Mind Is The Magic
Come in to me
I know mystical garden
Orchards and violets
All mysteries are parted
Life is a mirageghost
Imagination
Pure inspiration called justification

Nothing's impossible
Nothing's concealed
Everything here is for real
What gives fantastic ghouls all in your head?
Who creates wonders like nobody can?

Chorus:
Siegfried & Roy
You know it's
Siegfried & Roy
So be it
Siegfried & Roy
I'm gonna...
Siegfried & Roy

When it's Siegfried & Roy
It's the mind of a magic in true
Your own thoughts play the game  8-)
In the magical wonders they do
The mind in the magic is you  8-)

Move of the head
And I'll change your emotions
Strange things appear
From euphorics, devotions
Everything's happening
Nothing's unreal
Hallucinating the mind in the real

Seeing black panthers
That suddenly fly
White tigers stalking your mind
Hallucinating the things that you see
This kind of magic's so hard to believe

[Chorus]

'Cause when it's Siegfried & Roy
Your own thoughts play the game
In the magical wonders they do
The mind in the magic is you

(Seeing is believin'...)

Hallucinations
The game of this kind
This kind of magic
Throws mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

March 02, 2012, 04:15:14 PM
You know - the baby herself, didn't trigger anything. It's the evil in men's hearts, that made adults do it.
Anyone blaming a wee baby should cry from embarrassment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal