bec

Oh my.

My my.

This thread made my year. Thus far.

Van video day was the best day of the hoax, hands down, a title still standing to this day. I believed then as I still believe now, as curls said before me, that was MJ in that video and that was MJ in the helicopter. MJ hid in plain sight that day start to finish; from Carrolwood to stretcher .gif @UCLA to the helicopter transport to van video.

If I'm wrong as far as I'm concerned the hoax burns down in flames and I take the blue pill and I'm plugged back into the matrix. Game over, I have bet the house. Van video is real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

I agree Curls & bec...I've always thought that Coroner van video was the real deal and it really was MJ jumping out. I have looked at that video so many times I've lost count.

"The How it was Done" by the German TV was  a diversion.....or as you say curls....to stop it being so blatant.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

crina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Over the years, we have gotten many solid clues to show that Michael is still alive.  One of the main reasons if not THE main one that I have remained diligently convinced of is that video of MJ jumping out of that coroner van.  That story was hushed like quicksand.  Until someone can prove to me that it was fake, I will ALWAYS believe in its authenticity.  For me, that was Michael Jackson.

Agree with you  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I agree Curls & bec...I've always thought that Coroner van video was the real deal and it really was MJ jumping out. I have looked at that video so many times I've lost count.

"The How it was Done" by the German TV was  a diversion.....or as you say curls....to stop it being so blatant.

And so were the levels of tiai 2011.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Question: where´s the "Don´t abandon your baby" inscription and the blue arrow in the video allegedly taken by RTL?
Also the cipher "6" (on the number plates) does not match.
Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:57:32 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

TinkTopic starter

Question: where´s the "Don´t abandon your baby" inscription and the blue arrow in the video allegedly taken by RTL?

The "Don't abandon your baby" is for the morons who leave their kid in the baby seat asleep, while they go shopping, whatever. We've had many suffocation deaths of people forgetting the child's even inside the car! Even opening all the windows an inch or two (like you would for a dog), would stop the temperature from skyrocketing within.

The one rotund Sheriff was pulling tape off the back; perhaps the #6 was included, to cause people to flippantly discredit it. When the person in the blue coat or whatever, filmed it, you can hear background noise - and heavy breathing from someone almost being suffocated.

I've oft felt the "woo-hoo" was an additional track, to make it feel fake.

People have also played with the numbers, and I sat there looking at it, 1276020. If you think of it as wrap around numbers, you get a date. I'll put it to where it makes better sense for everyone:

06/27/2012 = June 27th, 2012.

Is that particular date of any importance?
Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:49:35 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

The "Don't abandon your baby" is for the morons who leave their kid in the baby seat asleep, while they go shopping, whatever. We've had many suffocation deaths of people forgetting the child's even inside the car! Even opening all the windows an inch or two (like you would for a dog), would stop the temperature from skyrocketing within.

The one rotund Sheriff was pulling tape off the back; perhaps the #6 was included, to cause people to flippantly discredit it. When the person in the blue coat or whatever, filmed it, you can hear background noise - and heavy breathing from someone almost being suffocated.

Tink, I am not asking "why" is there a "Don´t abandon your baby" inscription.
What I am asking is "where" is it?
I saw this picture posted by Grace:

Obviously the inscription is missing in the picture on the right.
As for the "6"...well I don´t know but it does not seem to match in the picture above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

TinkTopic starter

As for the "6"...well I don´t know but it does not seem to match in the picture above.

Sheriff was pulling things off around the license plate. Was this one of them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Sheriff was pulling things off around the license plate. Was this one of them?
Hm....ok....maybe....he came back a second time to pull off something after he had pulled off the tape from the number plate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

TinkTopic starter

Re: Drum roll, for the "Smooth Criminal"
March 01, 2012, 07:15:43 PM

@MaryK - I have the answer. Because someone's gone through extreme lengths to cover tracks, and apparently someone's has the same professional level of software and computer power that I do.

Go here, to a higher res version of the door: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Skip to 1:35, & look at the door…what do we see? NO BABY warning!

And the photos? Why Alice - they're BOTH an Illusion WITHIN an ILLUSION! And I've got the reverse engineering to prove it.

@Michael: I'll always hold your hand - fanboy.

Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 07:20:24 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I tell you what, depending on what screen you still the videos, the pixelation does weird things to the font on the license plates.

TS taught me during the Levels that video quality affects the image on the still. Poor video quality ( which is really all we have available online) is created out of a number of pixels. When the digital program decides what color to make the pixel of any given area, it chooses the dominant color of that square, ignoring minor colors. This can result in fonts being changed or minor details being completely lost against a solid color background.

This is California's license plate font, Penitentiary Gothic:

It looks to me in the videos, as though the blue shirted man touches the van lower then the white shirted man, perhaps touching the plate itself. I cannot tell what he is doing but he definitely and purposefully touches the van.

Why would they do this though? What is the purpose of removing a sticker and possibly altering the van's appearance in some other subtle way like this? These are very small and seemingly insignificant changes; that one would have to look closely for in order to discover. What's the purpose for all this trouble?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Tink, you are a deep digger...
You know how good it is to review old material?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo[/youtube]

Watch! At 0:17, you see somebody strongly ressembling Doc Murray walking by Michael's car (in the tiny movie embedded at left). This could be the first document of Michael and Doc Murray together.

I cut a screenshot & one of the very rare profile pictures of Doc Murray's left cheek together.
The chin to neck part is identical IMHO.

Great catch!  He does look like him.  It almost looks like he's deliberately walking in front of the camera and backing up to be seen again.  A question for you video makers, could his figure be added in later to the video to look like it's a part of the original?

Also if the cameraman taking this footage is of average height, holding the camera at eye-level, then Murray looks too short.  Some illusion work by MJ?

On the theme of the hoax van video, I don't know what to do with TS' adamant claim that MJ was not in the ambulance but was long before at the airport (Jermaine's slip-up), thus not in the coroner's van either.  My heart tells me MJ was totally involved all that day, but why would TS do this?  /pull hair/  Is he cheating? :shock:
Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 12:23:47 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I always thought he was up to some funny business with that whole ambulance levels. He never proved MJ wasn't on the stretcher even though it seemed he bent over backwards to insinuate such without directly stating it.

All he said was that it would be risky for MJ to be there, not that he wasn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Ah, the 'levels' - happy days - piling illusion on top of illusion! We don't stand a chance really do we?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yes we do, curls. Just got to stick with what you have already found to be true and don't let anyone turn you round. Brother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions