TinkTopic starter

I have something I want you all to watch; a few seconds of footage, from two separate sources, two different angles. The results are exactly the SAME.
I've discovered a major slip-up that occurred in plain sight, in full view of all cameras rolling, while commentaries were being said the day Michael allegedly died.

It directly lends credit to Michael definitely being alive, from the day his alleged body was transported. And it’s nothing anyone’s ever posted. Pearl: I forbid
you, PERSONALLY from posting this, without speaking to me first. And I do mean it, home girl!

I give inspiration to my Illusionist friends directly at the Magic Castle, who've spent countless hours showing me sleight of hand card tricks. Because that’s HOW I saw through this Illusion, which has indeed bugged me subconsciously for a few months - the only amount of time I've actually watched the videos. My brain finally coalesced and put it together. Plus, HOW Michael and the Illusionist and his assistants even got away with it – and confusing people, in case the trick was ever discovered.

In other words, I do believe I’ve cracked this Illusion wide open, and HOW the trick was performed, from Rescue 5 onward.
Video #1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Geraldo – Watch the heavier Sheriff on the Right side, starting at 6:12, to 6:37. Clear as day, he exits the back of the van, from the side doors. The camera pulls BACK, as he walks back there. then for no apparent reason – he first reaches to the upper right of the license plate, and pulls off the white covering over the red 2010 tag, and starts to walk away. The other officer in dark blue walks past him, and opens the door with the plate on it. He then remembers something, and then walks back and also removes the upper left white covering over the red April tag. He pulls off his gloves, sleight of hand, to cover this all up. He then moseys back to enter the passenger front seat of the van, and they drive off.

Also watch the other video, at a slightly different angle here:
Oxman – 2:03 – 2:29, Exactly the same procedure by the same man!  :o

If I’m not mistaken, this is the missing evidence between the person exiting the van alive after the van pulls inside the garage. It also lends credibility to the van with the same plates, and the argument of the no smog tags, then with the red smog tags. Then, the tape made by Michael’s friends after the fact, which were made on a rainy day (which completely proves it was made afterwards – we had no rain in June!), and claiming that they made it, to throw everyone off the trail. Except - the inside door to the Coroner's office went from dark green to a sudden bright green. How stupid do they think we really are?

I was washing my car the other day, and the answer happened to be – on my own car’s tags, which are April’s! 2010 happened to be red tags with the DMV! Red/Red for Month & year.

Do hope that clears a few things up for everyone. It doesn't matter whether the person stepping out of the van was Michael or not; Illusionist assistants are used who are look-alikes all the time. I'd also be a bit unsteady on my feet myself, after playing dead for a few hours.
Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 03:10:37 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

are you able to zoom in on this. Its a bit hard to see exactly what he is doing. This is exciting stuff though. Thanks for showing us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Tink, you are a deep digger...
You know how good it is to review old material?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95YX7OEPo[/youtube]

Watch! At 0:17, you see somebody strongly ressembling Doc Murray walking by Michael's car (in the tiny movie embedded at left). This could be the first document of Michael and Doc Murray together.

I cut a screenshot & one of the very rare profile pictures of Doc Murray's left cheek together.
The chin to neck part is identical IMHO.
Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 07:29:41 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

I remember that we discussed the Sheriff pulling tapes off the van.

This is Twiggy's photograph of the van in L.A.:

Watch for the garage entry of the L.A. coroner at 0:19 (and notice the BACK of the real van being inside, not the front as shown on June 25):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0lPubFBDc[/youtube]

The RTL "making of the "faked" video" provided (without any doubt) scenes from Germany. The "making off" and the liveleaks "jumping out" video go hand in hand. The RTL van and the L.A. van differ in many aspects (fonts, size of arrows etc).

But still, like you mentioned, the Sheriff pulled something off the plate.
Question is: what would be needed to cover the plate until they left the heliport taking off for a several hundred yard distance only to enter the coroner's garage (in the wrong direction).

This gives a comparison of the coroner van shown on June 25 and the one allegedly filmed in Germany (in a hotel garage) and indicates that their plate showed labels the L.A. van did not carry:
Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:37:56 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

/bravo/ thank you investigators.

Tink, I repeatedly watched your posted vids. Very interesting, I haven't paid much attention to the persons of the van before. Maybe because I was too focused on the body (red herring?). May be that's it! That's the trick, we'd better notice the things/persons around the focus. :geek: You already noticed this Tink: why is the camera zooming out specially at this particular moment when the sheriff and the other officers stepped out of the van? The heavier sheriff made some unclear actions with the license plate. Why? Probably for diversion. Just pay attention to the second officer who's jumping out of the right side of the van (at 6:11 on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Why is he leaving?? :shock:  This makes no sense. First he enters the van, it took some minutes and before the van leaves he jumps out and walks away :? The trick of the illusionist and/or Alfred Hitchcock, using diversions, a red herring etc.  ;) 8-)

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:00:27 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Over the years, we have gotten many solid clues to show that Michael is still alive.  One of the main reasons if not THE main one that I have remained diligently convinced of is that video of MJ jumping out of that coroner van.  That story was hushed like quicksand.  Until someone can prove to me that it was fake, I will ALWAYS believe in its authenticity.  For me, that was Michael Jackson. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

Over the years, we have gotten many solid clues to show that Michael is still alive.  One of the main reasons if not THE main one that I have remained diligently convinced of is that video of MJ jumping out of that coroner van.  That story was hushed like quicksand.  Until someone can prove to me that it was fake, I will ALWAYS believe in its authenticity.  For me, that was Michael Jackson. 

For me too, hesouttamylife, if only because I so want it to be, not because it's proof he's alive, because like you, I have loads of other reasons why I believe that, but because I so want him to have been that brazen, bold, open and self-confident to pull off such a ludicrously blatant stunt, knowing full well the majority wouldn't believe it, and imagining the reaction when they find out it was true all along!

I'm fully prepared to eat my words at some future date,  :oops: but for me, the guy jumping out of that van had MJ written all over him!  Something about the shoulders I think!  moonwalk_/

@Tink, thanks for posting! It's good to remind ourselves of stuff like this in these quiet days, even though my untrained eyes can't actually see what you can, and I don't understand what it means if they were messing about with the plates!
Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:35:41 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

I remember that we discussed the Sheriff pulling tapes off the van.

This is Twiggy's photograph of the van in L.A.:

Watch for the garage entry of the L.A. coroner at 0:19 (and notice the BACK of the real van being inside, not the front as shown on June 25):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0lPubFBDc[/youtube]

The RTL "making of the "faked" video" provided (without any doubt) scenes from Germany. The "making off" and the liveleaks "jumping out" video go hand in hand. The RTL van and the L.A. van differ in many aspects (fonts, size of arrows etc).

But still, like you mentioned, the Sheriff pulled something off the plate.
Question is: what would be needed to cover the plate until they left the heliport taking off for a several hundred yard distance only to enter the coroner's garage (in the wrong direction).

This gives a comparison of the coroner van shown on June 25 and the one allegedly filmed in Germany (in a hotel garage) and indicates that their plate showed labels the L.A. van did not carry:

@Grace - thanks for posting that.

I believe Twiggy took a photo of a parked van. I believe Twiggy staged that photo - because whenever you go inside of a DARK garage, lights are on, and there's no light on the license plate! It's a parked van. In other words: Twiggy pulled a fast one, and cheated! I myself ALWAYS hit my lights, when I drive inside a parking garage, because people are literally blind, going from bright light to darkness.

I do feel that within the van, a huge Illusion was taking place, that needed 3 men within, WITH the doors closed. Obviously alive at this point, otherwise you'd leave the bloody side door open, because of the ahem, stench. Feet were at the head of the van, so no one would see his head easily - unless that's exactly what they were trying to cover up: a Woozy Michael, who may even have had vertigo from being inside the helicopter, all covered up. Heck for all we know, he was starting to panic, and they all had to climb in, and untie & pull the sheet off of him, so he'd calm down. That's also why he was wearing white - so he could blend in easier, when they pulled the sheet down - and he could pull it up quickly, to cover his head.

As we know, they've been cautious to not break the law, while performing Illusions. Even in the Court part of the show, adding an extra star to the California Seal. If that was Michael's van and not the Coroner's, then they'd have to do something, to reveal it's part of their show (revealing tags enough). It also could've been something intentionally done - to make anyone shooting video look like a fool.

If I'm not mistaken, Rescue 5 had recently been mothballed, and was only intended to be on display. It was chosen for the "Rescue 5" name. Other helicopters were available. This one is for display purposes, and perhaps that's how Michael found the perfect one, and was able to walk inside it with the Illusionist before this particular day.

For all we know? We've had 3 possibilities:
1) Michael was in van
2) Michael was still aboard Rescue 5, in the still strapped gurney, and whisked away to safety
3) Michael was at Cedar's Sinai - his usual hospital. And the Illusionist took care of the entire thing, with his assistant (double for Michael).

We've had blatant hints all along - from Elizabeth Taylor's tweets that he's resting comfortably. I tend to believe she spoke with Michael himself.
But then Michael saw a way out of his nightmare, with the help of the Illusionist and his assistants.

Someone definitely dressed in dark blue, was hidden towards the end of one of the videos, and could be seen trying to get under the gate, but was stopped.
No one EVER mentions this in any news program; WHY NOT!?

I do believe that this is the person who shot the video, of Michael getting out of the Coroner's van.

What I've noticed: the videos with the full shot with the dude pulling the covering off both side of the tags, the camera pulls away - like they're
being DIRECTED to do so, at that precise time! Card tricks fail, when you're directly on them.

All the videos that I've found that are close, are all CUT right there, before the "County Sheriff" removes the white tape. Then, you'll see the second half, with the van pulling away.

The other suspicious people who were all piled in the van with Michael are also CUT from the second half of the footage, where they just walk away (Blue suited "officers.").

Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:54:42 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

gwynned

For me too, hesouttamylife, if only because I so want it to be, not because it's proof he's alive, because like you, I have loads of other reasons why I believe that, but because I so want him to have been that brazen, bold, open and self-confident to pull off such a ludicrously blatant stunt, knowing full well the majority wouldn't believe it, and imagining the reaction when they find out it was true all along!

I'm fully prepared to eat my words at some future date,  :oops: but for me, the guy jumping out of that van had MJ written all over him!  Something about the shoulders I think!  moonwalk_/

I agree.  The bolder the more delicious the reveal.  Like you, I may live to eat my words.  More likely, we will all be drinking an intoxicating glass of I told you so!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

CA puts yellow stripes on the streets and does not count height in meters.
The "making of" was very likely produced in Europe.
They showed the exact location of the leaked video.

I think the reasons why the Sheriff had to pull tapes off the plate are still interesting.
What was the benefit of the van driving with some tapes to the helicopter and leaving without them?
Indicating that it was all "taped"?

The band met in the van as if they had to hold a conference about what to do next and get their orders for the next scene. It was like a beehive - get in, get out, doors open, doors closed, a driver opening the door for the Sheriff from the outside - was it so hot and tight in the van that he could not find the handle to open the door from the inside?

Actually, I was searching for some uniform sneaking out in that artificial chaos before the caravan got spot-on in the focus again while driving to the garage.

When you have a "dead body" and a chopper brings it in, the transport is announced by radio and the final destination is only some yards away - why need a "what to do next" conference in a transport vehicle?
Direct orders because the media may wiretap? But again why if safe haven where no media can interfere is only some yards away?
Did a director leave and deployed tasks? So many witnesses being around? Was it MJ's "last autograph occasion"? Really. It reminded me much of this video LOL:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4[/youtube]

This heliport chapter has always bamboozled me.

Here's the source of "Don't abandon your baby":
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

IWantYouBack

Tink, I really appreciate your information and for all of the time you have put into this post. I think it's fantastic work. While I understand most of it, I am just a little bit confused and hoping you, or anyone else, could help me out.

I watched your videos numerous times and I have the heavier sheriff's moves down pat. However, my question is, what do your observations mean or prove in regards to the "Michael Hopping Out of a Coroner's Van" video that came out to be "fake"?

God Bless, and thanks again for all of your wonderful work. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

I'm one of the few who also believe the video of 'Michael' jumping from the van is authentic. There is something about the figure that gives of Michaels presence, something a fan of his can see and feel about him, when he was on stage, I cant put it into words but its like an aura, even watching videos of him you can sense it .. i watched all the vids of the coroners van entering the underground car park just to see if any person follwed the van in on foot an lo and behold they did .... im with the few who believe the 'how it was done video' was damage controll to cover up the leaked authentic one and no one will change my mind otherwise ... from the coroners it would have been easy to leave for the airport .. the diversions had already taken place at thw hospital and airport earlier and another diversion would have been seen by the public as 'not again' and dismissed this time as a nuisance. but that is just my theory  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

TinkTopic starter

I'm one of the few who also believe the video of 'Michael' jumping from the van is authentic. There is something about the figure that gives of Michaels presence, something a fan of his can see and feel about him, when he was on stage, I cant put it into words but its like an aura, even watching videos of him you can sense it .. i watched all the vids of the coroners van entering the underground car park just to see if any person follwed the van in on foot an lo and behold they did .... im with the few who believe the 'how it was done video' was damage controll to cover up the leaked authentic one and no one will change my mind otherwise ... from the coroners it would have been easy to leave for the airport .. the diversions had already taken place at thw hospital and airport earlier and another diversion would have been seen by the public as 'not again' and dismissed this time as a nuisance. but that is just my theory  ;)

Yes! Oh, I said something confusing earlier: I meant that Twiggy took a photo of a parked van, that didn't have any lights on, so the plates weren't illuminated. When the person leapt out, and tried to follow the van, they didn't get in, but kept video shooting - as the van had also turned all their lights ON, which includes the little light on the license plate!

I feel that the video of him getting out of the van was real - but wow, riding in a helicopter like a mummy, would make anyone suffer vertigo, since you don't have a focal point with your eyes! He most likely thought it would be a piece of cake (after riding all the rides he'd been on), and most likely almost threw up in the helicopter. That's why he's so worn out, after the entire ordeal that started almost 12 hours before - so he'd been awake for nearly 36 hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree wholeheartedly.  I would imagine that somebody got into a lot of trouble when that video surfaced.  It had to be shut down, totally.  My God, look how close they came to messing up Michael’s hoax plan.  If it weren’t real somebody would be taking credit for it with bragging rights void of the need for damage control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

I agree wholeheartedly.  I would imagine that somebody got into a lot of trouble when that video surfaced.  It had to be shut down, totally.  My God, look how close they came to messing up Michael’s hoax plan.  If it weren’t real somebody would be taking credit for it with bragging rights void of the need for damage control.

Ooh no,  I think that video was absolutely meant to surface! It was all over the internet, there was a spoof one made of Elvis, Lincoln and Jesus following MJ out of the van but no way did it ever come close to messing up his plans as (almost) everyone just laughed at it and never believed for a second that it could be real, because by then they'd all got it set in their minds that he was dead. I've had people refering to that video when asking me about why I think he's alive. 'Is it just because you saw him jumping out of the coroner's van?!' they say! Many, many people saw it, yet very, very few gave it any credibility. I wonder how many secretly wonder though!

As for the 'how it was done' video, imo, that was just to stop it being too blatant: MJ covering the tracks that he'd deliberately left in the first place, either on that day .... or the other.....!

Isn't a vivid imagination a wonderful thing? Or is that just another way of describing an open, enquiring mind that doesn't accept what's presented to it - or, in this case, does?!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions