No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

Re: YOUR OPINION PLEASE
February 29, 2012, 05:31:50 AM
Michael CAN sing, that guy CAN'T. That's NOT Michael's voice.
And the picture ... IMO it's not Michael - look at the hair, the nose, ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 29, 2012, 05:32:27 AM
I presume you are asking whether it is MJ singing or not ??  I am not sure...just by reading the comments below, I believe most others are also confused...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGoB68LFA8c&lc=sL63iYLKm6chLZeqm6OAZQQXSy-iMCSSn954oSOuMPw&context=G2d34e3aFAAAAAAAAAAA&feature=g-all-c[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

February 29, 2012, 06:58:03 AM
If that's an impersonator, he's really good. He really sounded like Michael in some parts. The first song he sang is Celine Dion's "I'm Your Lady", with a few of the words mixed around or just completely skipped/replaced. Listen to the video again while reading the actual lyrics of the song:

The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling like thunder now
As I look in your eyes

I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms
When the world outside's too
Much to take
That all ends when I'm with you

Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
Never wonder where I am
'Cause I am always by your side

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
I'll do all that I can

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear
Suddenly the feeling that I can't go on
Is light years away
(repeat first chorus)

But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

It sounds like maybe he's just singing from memory, but I suspect that he's singing like that on purpose.

Side note: I've been noticing for a while now that sometimes the daily verses on BibleGateway match up with what's being discussed on the forum, sometimes for days in a row.  Perhaps coincidence, but for instance: this video was posted yesterday and in it he sings "Whenever you reach for me I'll do all that I can ", then today the daily verse on BibleGateway reads “In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.” Psalm 120:1 KJV; whenever the Israelites cried out to YHWH for help in distressing times, he would hear them and do everything in his power to help, sometimes directly, sometimes in a roundabout way. 

The song in general resembles other themes expressed in the bible too; keeping with the book of Psalms for example, Psalm 139:8-10 (NIV) reads "If I go up to the heavens, you are there;  if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.  If I rise on the wings of the dawn,  if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."  which conveys that YHWH is always by the believer's side no matter where they go, guiding them; comparing this to the song, the song lyrics say "Never wonder where I am 'Cause I am always by your side".

These lyrics in the song, "We're heading for something, Somewhere I've never been" correlates with recent talks on the forum about "the promised land". The Israelites that were led out in the Exodus had never been to Canaan (the promised land) before, likewise no one has been to the New Jerusalem (because it's not here yet) which is the ultimate promised land yet to come. Plus, there's the metaphor in the bible of believers/YHWH's people being the "woman" or the "bride" and YHWH/Yeshua being the husband, the lover, her man lol.

But aside from the biblical (though kind of still biblical), Bec was joking around about TS having forsaken us a few days ago (lol), and then this video is posted and he actually sings the line "could not forsake". Is this the first time the Celine Dion clip has been posted?

I think it's significant that he changed "But I'm ready to learn of the power of love" to "I'm ready to live the power of love", unless I misheard that part. The Main Attraction has to be a legit part of this hoax...  suspicious//
Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 07:04:04 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 29, 2012, 07:24:16 AM
If that's an impersonator, he's really good. He really sounded like Michael in some parts. The first song he sang is Celine Dion's "I'm Your Lady", with a few of the words mixed around or just completely skipped/replaced. Listen to the video again while reading the actual lyrics of the song:

The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling like thunder now
As I look in your eyes

I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
I'll do all that I can

Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms
When the world outside's too
Much to take
That all ends when I'm with you

Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
Never wonder where I am
'Cause I am always by your side

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
I'll do all that I can

But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear
Suddenly the feeling that I can't go on
Is light years away
(repeat first chorus)

But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

It sounds like maybe he's just singing from memory, but I suspect that he's singing like that on purpose.

Side note: I've been noticing for a while now that sometimes the daily verses on BibleGateway match up with what's being discussed on the forum, sometimes for days in a row.  Perhaps coincidence, but for instance: this video was posted yesterday and in it he sings "Whenever you reach for me I'll do all that I can ", then today the daily verse on BibleGateway reads “In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.” Psalm 120:1 KJV; whenever the Israelites cried out to YHWH for help in distressing times, he would hear them and do everything in his power to help, sometimes directly, sometimes in a roundabout way. 

The song in general resembles other themes expressed in the bible too; keeping with the book of Psalms for example, Psalm 139:8-10 (NIV) reads "If I go up to the heavens, you are there;  if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.  If I rise on the wings of the dawn,  if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."  which conveys that YHWH is always by the believer's side no matter where they go, guiding them; comparing this to the song, the song lyrics say "Never wonder where I am 'Cause I am always by your side".

These lyrics in the song, "We're heading for something, Somewhere I've never been" correlates with recent talks on the forum about "the promised land". The Israelites that were led out in the Exodus had never been to Canaan (the promised land) before, likewise no one has been to the New Jerusalem (because it's not here yet) which is the ultimate promised land yet to come. Plus, there's the metaphor in the bible of believers/YHWH's people being the "woman" or the "bride" and YHWH/Yeshua being the husband, the lover, her man lol.

But aside from the biblical (though kind of still biblical), Bec was joking around about TS having forsaken us a few days ago (lol), and then this video is posted and he actually sings the line "could not forsake". Is this the first time the Celine Dion clip has been posted?

I think it's significant that he changed "But I'm ready to learn of the power of love" to "I'm ready to live the power of love", unless I misheard that part. The Main Attraction has to be a legit part of this hoax...  suspicious//

I cannot listen now that i'm at work, but your words make sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions