No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.

TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.

The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.

Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.

During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."

Link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wonder who this Jason Malachi REALLY is.

And I wonder whether Paris is stirring the pot of controversy to shake us all up a bit! You remember MJ talking about his ears in This is It? That he wanted to be able to hear his own voice without having earpieces shoved like a fist into his orifices?

I bet this is a clue to open our ears since our eyes are already wide open, staring at pics of MJ and making various observations.

Just my two cents...

Titania

I'll add my two cents ::P. I guess that "stirring the pot of controversy to shake us all up a bit" is certainly part of the plan. Controversy/confusion about very likely impersonators, recordings, snippets, disguises which make you go hmm. I noticed that these past 5/6 months these "shakes" or "pot stirring" phenomenons are appearing more frequently. Probably to increase the number of beLIEvers, or at least to shake up the non-believers suspicious// :shock:  :mrgreen:.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

How do we know Paris even said this?

Good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

But that this right now?, at the time the family said the voice in this album is not that of Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Two points, why are TMZ bringing this up again now?  And why did they put 2008 in original article and then change it to 2010 after I swear it'd been pointed out here, though I can't for the life of me see the posts now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Two points, why are TMZ bringing this up again now?  And why did they put 2008 in original article and then change it to 2010 after I swear it'd been pointed out here, though I can't for the life of me see the posts now!
Curls, there are 2 threads on this forum with the same subject. You´ve seen those posts in the other thread.
By the way: TMZ have now changed 2008 into 2010  :lol:
Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:06:17 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

Ah yes, MaryK thanks, I just found the other thread, started by Adi!  Could a mod maybe merge them?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."

So someone is SELLING this recording?     WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe they just need more copies of Michael (The album) sold. Even negative press helps sells albums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Well i suppose Paris is going to clarify if she said that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Or better still there is a new album coming, and they will try to make this one sound more authentic.

Hold my hand is not the song they should have picked on, Michael did record that one with Akon before he died, and the leak was floating around too for so long before 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.

TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.

The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.

Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.

During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

Link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wonder who this Jason Malachi REALLY is.

And I wonder whether Paris is stirring the pot of controversy to shake us all up a bit! You remember MJ talking about his ears in This is It? That he wanted to be able to hear his own voice without having earpieces shoved like a fist into his orifices?

I bet this is a clue to open our ears since our eyes are already wide open, staring at pics of MJ and making various observations.

Just my two cents...

Titania

Jason Malachi IS michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

So someone is SELLING this recording?     WTF??

does the recording even exist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

LOL!! so TMZ did change the date. I wrote this post below last night (my time) about the date being changed. And now I wake up to see that is exactly what happened.

Referring to the date 2008 it's possible Gina that it's a mistake...but then again...I doubt it. I think 2008 is there on purpose. Will see what happens with the article (I'll laugh if they change the date in a few hours time...they're watchin').

As for this bit:   She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

doesn't make sense *IF* the conversation was really in 2008, as alleged in the article, Paris is talking about her Dad in the past tense before he had even "died".  In 2008 it should be this:

"I should know if it's him or not because he sings to me all the time."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I can see the next article about Paris.  MICHAEL JACKSON'S KID My dad FAKED his death!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions