AdiTopic starter

MICHAEL JACKSON'S KID They FAKED My Dad's Voice on 'Michael' Album

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.

TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson. 

The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.

Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.

During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ. 

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."

Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 03:46:29 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

February 29th ...gotta love it

8-)

A couple of things about this article......so Paris was on-line chatting in 2008 when she was about 10 (that by itself is enough to make me go hmm) BEFORE her father had "died" and before the album was released??!!!

Yeah right............

:lol:
Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 03:54:57 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
they wrote 2008 by mistake I think suspicious//
Jason Malachi again????  WTF?? /scream/ /pull hair/

Come on, I can not believe Hold my hand is not Michael singing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

Referring to the date 2008 it's possible Gina that it's a mistake...but then again...I doubt it. I think 2008 is there on purpose. Will see what happens with the article (I'll laugh if they change the date in a few hours time...they're watchin').

As for this bit:   She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

doesn't make sense *IF* the conversation was really in 2008, as alleged in the article, Paris is talking about her Dad in the past tense before he had even "died".  In 2008 it should be this:

"I should know if it's him or not because he sings to me all the time."
Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:10:18 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Paris said the songs are all "not him" FAKE ! "MICHAEL" cover with the words "ALIVE" messages on it with "FAKE" songs on it !! Whatis Paris OR TMZ tring to tell us  This is getting good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

Paris said the songs are all "not him" FAKE ! "MICHAEL" cover with the words "ALIVE" messages on it with "FAKE" songs on it !! Whatis Paris OR TMZ tring to tell us  This is getting good.

Yep indeed......the main thing I see in this title is:

MICHAEL JACKSON FAKED

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Oh dear, here we go again. Jason Malachi time again!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Oh how funny... It's the 52nd anniversary of the cartoon "Family Circus" today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson. 

The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.

Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.

Well well well...this could mean two things...
1.  She knew about the hoax and the fake album before the death and accidentally spoke to a good friend about it....meaning, the plans already in action to set up Sony...remembering children are always honest, and shared a secret with a friend in 2008...good for the hoax

OR

2.  TMZ stuffed up the year and it's a missprint.....I favour the first option.

So does this mean AKON knew he was doing a duet with Jason Malachi ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

Does anyone notice the similarities in the pattern and colour of the shirt MJ is wearing in the picture in this article to the picture in the article above it about the Whitney Houston greeting card being removed from the Target shelves? ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  )  the wording on that card is interesting.....it's odd.

...and that's all I'm going to say about that.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.

TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2008 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.

During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."

Link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

paula-c

well,  once again this controversy, i cannot believe that we were all deceived by SONY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shining light

Anything to keep the money flowing. This does not surprise in the least. The most important thing to  the snakes is that green paper.They will do anything for MONEY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

Link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wonder who this Jason Malachi REALLY is.

And I wonder whether Paris is stirring the pot of controversy to shake us all up a bit! You remember MJ talking about his ears in This is It? That he wanted to be able to hear his own voice without having earpieces shoved like a fist into his orifices?

I bet this is a clue to open our ears since our eyes are already wide open, staring at pics of MJ and making various observations.

Just my two cents...

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal