emulikTopic starter

WATERFRONT HOTEL...You rock my world video
February 28, 2012, 02:16:15 PM
Hello again.. :) I am not sure where to post this, so if it is in the wrong thread, please remove it.

Have you noticed "WATERFRONT HOTEL" in the very beginning of You rock my world video? It is quite interesting, "WATER" and "FRONT" connections...what do you think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7ABIM2qjU&ob=av2e[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Sarahli

Re: WATERFRONT HOTEL...You rock my world video
February 28, 2012, 04:15:16 PM
Hi Emulik yes I had seen this, makes us think of Front of course.  lolol/

Here's a blog where they talk about the possible significance of the YRMW video, the comments are interesting as well:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is also mention of the movie "On the Waterfront" with Marlon Brando, which could have significance in regards to Michael's battles against corruption and how artists are treated in the music industry. I have not seen the movie myself so I can't tell anything with details.

On the Waterfront (1954) is a classic, award-winning, controversial film directed by Elia Kazan - a part drama and part gangster film. The authentic-looking, powerful film is concerned with the problems of trade unionism, corruption and racketeering. And it is set on New York's oppressive waterfront docks, where dock workers struggled for work, dignity, and to make ends meet under the control of hard-knuckled, mob-run labor unions that would force them to submit to daily 'shape-ups' by cruel hiring bosses."

The film's morality tale of corruption ends with its ultimate defeat and the saving of the community by a morally-redeemed martyr (a common man with a conscience). With a naturalistic acting style, Marlon Brando portrayed Terry Malloy, an inarticulate, struggling, brutish hero and small-time, washed-up ex-boxer who took a regrettable fall in the ring. Now an errand boy and 'owned' by the union boss, he is unaware of his own personal power. But eventually because of torment over his actions and his realization of new choices in life, he joins forces with a tough-minded, courageous and crusading priest (Malden) and a loving, angelic blonde woman (Saint), a sister of one of the victims, to seek reform and challenge the mob.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 28, 2012, 05:54:43 PM
Wow! This is excellent! Great job @emulik & @sarahli!  /bravo/ bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

February 29, 2012, 06:28:57 AM
Thank you Sim!  ;)

It's all very interesting and it connects to the missing "N" posts from Front and then after that the official MJ Facebook page posted a missing "N" in "NO FIGHTI_G" in relation to this video. Michael is rocking our world!  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

emulikTopic starter

February 29, 2012, 01:29:42 PM
Hi Emulik yes I had seen this, makes us think of Front of course.  lolol/

Here's a blog where they talk about the possible significance of the YRMW video, the comments are interesting as well:

There is also mention of the movie "On the Waterfront" with Marlon Brando, which could have significance in regards to Michael's battles against corruption and how artists are treated in the music industry. I have not seen the movie myself so I can't tell anything with details.

On the Waterfront (1954) is a classic, award-winning, controversial film directed by Elia Kazan - a part drama and part gangster film. The authentic-looking, powerful film is concerned with the problems of trade unionism, corruption and racketeering. And it is set on New York's oppressive waterfront docks, where dock workers struggled for work, dignity, and to make ends meet under the control of hard-knuckled, mob-run labor unions that would force them to submit to daily 'shape-ups' by cruel hiring bosses."

The film's morality tale of corruption ends with its ultimate defeat and the saving of the community by a morally-redeemed martyr (a common man with a conscience). With a naturalistic acting style, Marlon Brando portrayed Terry Malloy, an inarticulate, struggling, brutish hero and small-time, washed-up ex-boxer who took a regrettable fall in the ring. Now an errand boy and 'owned' by the union boss, he is unaware of his own personal power. But eventually because of torment over his actions and his realization of new choices in life, he joins forces with a tough-minded, courageous and crusading priest (Malden) and a loving, angelic blonde woman (Saint), a sister of one of the victims, to seek reform and challenge the mob.

wow, that is interesting! thank you Sarahli for showing that blog, I will read it.  :)
it is amazing and mind-blowing how is everything related to Michael connected! it is definitely work of master :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulikTopic starter

February 29, 2012, 01:30:40 PM
Wow! This is excellent! Great job @emulik & @sarahli!  /bravo/ bearhug

you are very welcome Sim!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal