finfinTopic starter

I love LaToya and her clues, she never fails to make me laugh out loud.

Here is a conundrum - Is or isn't LaToya psychic?

Thanks to @SimPattyK for tweeting this TMZ vid confirming that LaToya is not psychic (warning lots of heads blowing off, if you are squeamish!) 

However thanks to @CallingOutMJFAM who tweeted an old Daily Mail article with ample proof that she is psychic

- Plus the video from radaronline letting us know that Michael's prescence was able to turn the lights on and off for LaToya lolol/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMuEtr_CDk4 [/youtube]

Fantastic that LaToya was able to feel Michael's spirit in this video below

Here is the article and I have picked out some parts of interest, I am sure there are more

She seems to have been able to look into the future here
 ‘Less than a month ago, I said I thought Michael was going to die before the London shows because he was surrounded by people who didn’t have his best interests at heart.
‘Michael was worth more than a billion dollars. When anyone is worth that much money, there are always greedy people around them. I said to my family a month ago,
“He’s never going to make it to London.” He was worth more dead than alive.’
La Toya revealed Michael himself ‘never believed he would live to be an old man’ and feared he would die in his fifties.

Interesting also about all the 3's

She last saw her brother three weeks before he died. The family held a large dinner to celebrate Katherine and Joe’s 60th wedding anniversary at Michael’s favourite Indian restaurant, Chakra, in Beverly Hills

‘I live about three minutes away from Michael in Beverly Hills. I was talking to a friend about the fact that Farrah Fawcett had just passed away.
Her death came just after Ed McMahon [famous in America as the sidekick of talk-show host Johnny Carson] died.

I said, “There’s going to be another one because they always go in threes.

What happened to the results of the second autopsy?
 The official coroner’s report is due soon along with the results of a second autopsy, which La Toya arranged, She says: ‘We want to sit down and compare the two reports before anything is made public. I have a strong idea of what the outcome will be but
I cannot say anything at this stage

She is telling us to "read between the lines" here
  ‘Why, if this man was a cardiologist, was my brother on the bed? Michael was dead in that room. I was told the doctor kept telling everyone he was alive

Since when has a dead body been warm?

She says Paris demanded to see her father ‘one last time’. After a nurse told La Toya it would help the children grasp the reality that their father was dead, she held Paris’s hand as all three children, together with Michael’s brother Randy, went into the small ante-room off the emergency room where Michael lay, still warm to the touch.
She says: ‘There was a towel over his face and I lifted it and the kids saw him and Paris said, “Oh Daddy, I love you.”
‘We hugged and kissed him and the children lifted up his hands. He didn’t look like he was gone. His eyes were half open and he looked like he was sleeping. He wasn’t cold.

Take a look at this paragraph towards the end -

He was reading books on directing movies. ‘The first one was to be a
horror film called Thriller,’ she said. ‘He had already designed the poster. He was going to retire from music. This Is It really was the end. He didn’t want to perform any more.’

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@finfin: wow ! lots of interesting info! thanks for this post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
On The TMZ video, at minute 01:49 they speak about... and show the magic 8 BALL.
Front talked a lot about his magic ball! can't remember if he mentioned 8 or not....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

If he was supposed to have been deceased hours ago - his body temperature would've dropped incrementally, and been quite cool to touch. Jermaine said he was cool.

When two people can't even say the same thing, it's bizarre. When my father died, we all had the same story, though with a different perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
God bless La Toya. She's been giving lots of clues for the past 3 years. I love her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

On The TMZ video, at minute 01:49 they speak about... and show the magic 8 BALL.
Front talked a lot about his magic ball! can't remember if he mentioned 8 or not....

Yes he did mention "8 Ball" several times. Those 8 Ball posts are in the old Back thread. He also mentioned "brother and sister" when he quoted Romans 14:13. NOTE the CAPS, that's how he posted it.  ;)

Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

priceless :lol:

Alson we had Joe Jackson, Mr. De Barge and now La Toya.

Jermaine would you please stand up, you are the next one. :lol:

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love LaToya and her clues, she never fails to make me laugh out loud.

Here is a conundrum - Is or isn't LaToya psychic?

Thanks to @SimPattyK for tweeting this TMZ vid confirming that LaToya is not psychic (warning lots of heads blowing off, if you are squeamish!) 

However thanks to @CallingOutMJFAM who tweeted an old Daily Mail article with ample proof that she is psychic

- Plus the video from radaronline letting us know that Michael's prescence was able to turn the lights on and off for LaToya lolol/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMuEtr_CDk4 [/youtube]

Fantastic that LaToya was able to feel Michael's spirit in this video below

Here is the article and I have picked out some parts of interest, I am sure there are more

She seems to have been able to look into the future here
 ‘Less than a month ago, I said I thought Michael was going to die before the London shows because he was surrounded by people who didn’t have his best interests at heart.
‘Michael was worth more than a billion dollars. When anyone is worth that much money, there are always greedy people around them. I said to my family a month ago,
“He’s never going to make it to London.” He was worth more dead than alive.’
La Toya revealed Michael himself ‘never believed he would live to be an old man’ and feared he would die in his fifties.

Interesting also about all the 3's

She last saw her brother three weeks before he died. The family held a large dinner to celebrate Katherine and Joe’s 60th wedding anniversary at Michael’s favourite Indian restaurant, Chakra, in Beverly Hills

‘I live about three minutes away from Michael in Beverly Hills. I was talking to a friend about the fact that Farrah Fawcett had just passed away.
Her death came just after Ed McMahon [famous in America as the sidekick of talk-show host Johnny Carson] died.

I said, “There’s going to be another one because they always go in threes.

What happened to the results of the second autopsy?
 The official coroner’s report is due soon along with the results of a second autopsy, which La Toya arranged, She says: ‘We want to sit down and compare the two reports before anything is made public. I have a strong idea of what the outcome will be but
I cannot say anything at this stage

She is telling us to "read between the lines" here
  ‘Why, if this man was a cardiologist, was my brother on the bed? Michael was dead in that room. I was told the doctor kept telling everyone he was alive

Since when has a dead body been warm?

She says Paris demanded to see her father ‘one last time’. After a nurse told La Toya it would help the children grasp the reality that their father was dead, she held Paris’s hand as all three children, together with Michael’s brother Randy, went into the small ante-room off the emergency room where Michael lay, still warm to the touch.
She says: ‘There was a towel over his face and I lifted it and the kids saw him and Paris said, “Oh Daddy, I love you.”
‘We hugged and kissed him and the children lifted up his hands. He didn’t look like he was gone. His eyes were half open and he looked like he was sleeping. He wasn’t cold.

Take a look at this paragraph towards the end -

He was reading books on directing movies. ‘The first one was to be a
horror film called Thriller,’ she said. ‘He had already designed the poster. He was going to retire from music. This Is It really was the end. He didn’t want to perform any more.’

I'm sorry but I have to be honest cause I really don't know what to believe about Latoya  smiley_spider .I don't trust her and if Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus once,Latoya betrayed Michael twice  :( .When I saw her kissing Victor Gutierez I was like  WTF?? !!!! Gutierrez wrote the book "Michael Jackson was my lover", a very slanderous book about MJ and Jordy Chandler.She knew very well who this man was so there is no excuse for this,sorry  /woohoo/ .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BOB7SNGOTA&feature=g-user&context=G2ab9f21UCGXQYbcTJ33bF5bSvaaF2WAOlvpQCYuP4b2T0Bh6bb74[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Maybe by kissing Gutierrez , Latoya betrayed him (tricked him!) not Michael.
Just like Judas kissed Jesus when he betrayed him.

And the first time,it doesn't count because she was threatened and pressured by that crazy husband of hers!

I fully trust La Toya , she's helping Michael with the hoax, I have no doubt about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions