GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unbelieveable! Do you see Madonna's influence anywhere except for female pop stars dressing like prostitutes and being overly sexual?  /pull hair/

Michael, on the other hand, is EVERYWHERE! Everybody copies his dance moves, his way of singing, his style. Just unbelieveable, I don't think that guy even believed what he said himself. Plainly laughable.

/bravo/ Bee Bee. Totally totally agree with you. Madonna bitch is just a sex symbol, that's all. But Michael is the real talent, real star, real icon, real legend. He is the one and only KING and there is no queen of Pop but there're bitches of Pop around and Madonna is the queen of them!  :evil:

To be a sex symbol she needs to be sexy first...which she is not. JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That guy is missing the point anyway.
MJ had and still has nothing to prove.

His talents, hard work and dedication won him hits and awards....but his personality, character and qualities as a human being won him genuine LOVE and  respect/.

Touche Mary  8-) ,thank you  bearhug !!!!
Still,there is something that I don't understand about all this so called news ,lol  lolol/ :Why this dude isn't comparing Madonna with some artist who are still performing (and aLIVE  ;) )  :? ,for example with Prince  :shock:  :idea:  :mrgreen: .Why with Michael  :? ,this is my question????
And anyway, what is with the damn comparisons? Each artist is unique in his or her own way. That's whats wrong with the music industry today, far too many comparisons and not enough individuality and originality  smiley_spider  bangbang . Madonna was a good artist, but Michael crossed over to several generations, ethnic groups, creeds, all walks of life, was/is an American entertainer who had garnered world-wide success and admiration, used his celebrity status to supplement countless charities, was/is a good father to Prince,Paris and Blanket, helped sick children in need and gave them hope,and adoring his fans as much as he we adored him  :-* , all while still making music that just made you want to get up and dance  8-)  penguin/ .
Well if all THIS  is called failure then....I really believe that this dude smoke something really bad ,lol and needs to get lost :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: lolol/ !!!!

Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:22:43 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think the issue is really about succeeding or being unable to succeed in ways others have been unable and able to, I think we should focus more on the aspect of recognition and acknowledgement. It should be about how their accomplishments have shaped who they are, and have molded them into what the music industry made them become. Michael AND Madonna have both left their impressions on the industry and that shouldn't be taken for granted. They have established a presence that reaches beyond the realm of individual creativity and that's why they should be honored. Who cares if madonna is great artists or not, who cares if michael is an exceptionally gifted and remarkable entertainer that reached multiple demographics. They are two MEMORABLE people and will ALWAYS be REMEMBERED, whether you LIKE IT OR NOT...which means they accomplished a goal that they wanted all along and is that is to be always remembered. We will always know michael as a musician (general impressions from a casual observer) and we will always know madonna. they were engraved into society in such a way that we will never forget them. But that has nothing to do with talent at all, just means they found a way to be remembered. SO honestly, I commend them both for being able to stick into our minds. because frankly, everybody in america (at least) has heard of these two people. so I think its utterly useless to compare the two because i bet you they both had a goal and that was to be known even if they don't like them. they could care less about people who hate their music because they getting the publicity needed to venture forth in their careers, so we are facilitating them in all facets of entertainment spectrum. I'm honestly sick of people bashing artists like this because we know nothingw ill change. madonna had to exist in music and therefore she will always be relevent in some form because of it, and same with michael.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

SaffaGirl

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how
Sunday, February 26th 2012

Madonna Producer: “She Has Succeeded Where Michael Jackson Failed”

It seems Madonna‘s taste for controversy has rubbed off on those around her; namely producer Martin Sloveig.

For, the ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ crafter made quite the gaffe when talking up the 53 year old in a recent interview.

Peep his words after the jump…

Speaking to French radio station Europe1 this week, Sloveig had the following to say when quizzed on Madonna’s legacy:

She has left her landmark in music and fashion in every era. In the 80s, in the 90s. And she has succeeded – what I think Michael Jackson has failed to do – to still be relevant in the 2000s working with Mirwais and Stuart Price. I’m more a fan of those albums than the ones she released when she started. And THAT is impressive to me.”

And that’s not all. When inevitably questioned about the singer’s “beef” with Lady GaGa, the hitmaker added:

“No (GaGa did not take her crown). I think she’s a disciple. There’s a master and a disciple. It’s very simple. We all have a role model, don’t we?"

Clearly, those Live Nation cheques have Sloveig feeling all sorts of dizzy, because he’s spouting hot doo doo on a platter. Especially when it comes to MJ.

For, in his brief 50 years, Michael achieved a level of legend (and had a cultural impact) which will almost certainly never be seen again. Ever.

Though MJ and Madonna are routinely hailed as the King and Queen of Pop, it’s worth noting that Michael achieved such status without flashing his privates, leeching on younger stars, or courting controversy. And while troubles may have consumed the final years of his career, he boasts a catalogue of hits which aren’t confined to the era they were created. They remain relevant till this very day. Can the same be said for the material which has mobilised Madonna’s longevity (particularly her latter efforts)?

And that’s not to take away from ‘M’, as her run (how ever cunning) has been wholly impressive. However, Sloveig highlights what not to do when working with an artist of Maggie’s caliber: become blinded. It’ll only lead to soundbites such as those above, which make him sound wacker than the material he’s been cooking up with Madge as of late.

Your thoughts? 

Ha... easy to say as Madonna's producer :roll:, it's like patting yourself on the back, he's pretty biased don't you think?  errrr and I think it shows a great deal of cowardice to make such statements after Michael's passing. Just wait who has the last laugh :D

Some very strong stuff her producer is smoking, to have made such a statement  lolol/ lolol/ lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.”
― Nelson Mandela

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

It seems Madonna‘s taste for controversy has rubbed off on those around her; namely producer Martin Sloveig.

For, the ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ crafter made quite the gaffe when talking up the 53 year old in a recent interview.

Speaking to French radio station Europe1 this week, Sloveig had the following to say when quizzed on Madonna’s legacy:

She has left her landmark in music and fashion in every era. In the 80s, in the 90s. And she has succeeded – what I think Michael Jackson has failed to do – to still be relevant in the 2000s working with Mirwais and Stuart Price. I’m more a fan of those albums than the ones she released when she started. And THAT is impressive to me.”

And that’s not all. When inevitably questioned about the singer’s “beef” with Lady GaGa, the hitmaker added:

“No (GaGa did not take her crown). I think she’s a disciple. There’s a master and a disciple. It’s very simple. We all have a role model, don’t we?"

Clearly, those Live Nation cheques have Sloveig feeling all sorts of dizzy, because he’s spouting hot doo doo on a platter. Especially when it comes to MJ.

For, in his brief 50 years, Michael achieved a level of legend (and had a cultural impact) which will almost certainly never be seen again. Ever.

Though MJ and Madonna are routinely hailed as the King and Queen of Pop, it’s worth noting that Michael achieved such status without flashing his privates, leeching on younger stars, or courting controversy. And while troubles may have consumed the final years of his career, he boasts a catalogue of hits which aren’t confined to the era they were created. They remain relevant till this very day. Can the same be said for the material which has mobilised Madonna’s longevity (particularly her latter efforts)?

And that’s not to take away from ‘M’, as her run (how ever cunning) has been wholly impressive. However, Sloveig highlights what not to do when working with an artist of Maggie’s caliber: become blinded. It’ll only lead to soundbites such as those above, which make him sound wacker than the material he’s been cooking up with Madge as of late.

Your thoughts? 

Ha... easy to say as Madonna's producer :roll:, it's like patting yourself on the back, he's pretty biased don't you think?  errrr and I think it shows a great deal of cowardice to make such statements after Michael's passing. Just wait who has the last laugh :D

Some very strong stuff her producer is smoking, to have made such a statement  lolol/ lolol/ lolol/

:lol: lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 OMG!     What should hear my poor ears   /white flag/ or better.....what to read my poor eyes  /white flag/  crash/ :lol: bangbang

Incredible !!! :roll:
Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 04:10:42 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Your thoughts? 

I said the same thing  :mrgreen:  ,this guy was on something when he said that  lolol/ !!!!!!
Michael used to make people signed some confidentiality agreement,and I'm almost sure she and Michael HAS ONE  ;)) ,cause
back in the days there were some rumors that he had posession of her nudes that came out in the 80s   geek/ :shock:  :lol:  lolol/ .I don't think this is far-fetched ;) cause even if naughty Michael didn't wanted people to know he was into Playboy magazine,in the end it was a fact  ;) ,after the Neverland raid.Sadly he was introduced to "the dirty world" at a very young age  :( and he had access to the magazine when he was still a little boy  :( .

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

crina

Unbelieveable! Do you see Madonna's influence anywhere except for female pop stars dressing like prostitutes and being overly sexual?  /pull hair/

Michael, on the other hand, is EVERYWHERE! Everybody copies his dance moves, his way of singing, his style. Just unbelieveable, I don't think that guy even believed what he said himself. Plainly laughable.

What in the hell can he say that in this article???

I'm so agree with you....Michael is EVERYWHERE......and Madonna, where is she? pfffff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions