Chris Brown Approaches Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris
February 25, 2012 06:40 AM EST

Chris Brown just can't stop putting his feet in his mouth. Recently, Mr. Breezy, AKA the Felon, approached Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris with an offer to star in his new music video. Needless to say, Paris' grandmother, who is now her legal guardian, was not amused.

If anything can be said for CB, it's that he definitely has chutzpah. And he displayed it recently when he reportedly contacted the 13-year-old daughter of his idol Michael Jackson with an offer that he thought she might actually accept. He wanted her to appear in his next music video. Goodness. Looks like that Grammy win really went to someone's head.

Of course, in all fairness to Mr. Breezy, thinking that Paris Jackson might want to appear in his music video wasn't completely crazy. After all, Paris is about to make her screen début in Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys—a "fantasy adventure/ family" film. Furthermore, the young Miss Jackson is known to be "a HUGE fan of the girl-bashing rapper" and rumor has it that she was thrilled by his offer. Unfortunately for CB, "thrilled" doesn't begin to describe Katherine Jackson's reaction. The Jackson family matriarch reportedly went "ballistic, and barked: No!" And that, as the cliché goes, was that.

And who could blame her?

"She doesn't feel that Brown, who was convicted of felony assault for his attack on Rihanna, is a good influence," explains a Jackson insider. "She allows her granddaughter to be a fan, and lets her attend his concerts, but she draws the line at Paris working side by side with him."

So, there you have it. Katherine Jackson has some nerve forbidding her granddaughter to work with a woman-beating, chair-throwing, phone-stealing, seagull-chasing lunatic—er—Grammy winner. What was she thinking?

Just kidding. You go, Mrs. Jackson.

As for Chris Brown, better luck next time.

© Hope Carson 2012

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mmmm.......intresting so the family is letting little Paris going at Chris Brown concerts,even hanging and doing pictures ......but not a video together  :? ????

Since Rihanna and Chris are "still" together my honest opinion is that it was all for CONTROVERSY  /cook/  geek/  .PERIOD !!!

Grammy awards 2012

Chris Brown (left) and Dudley O'Shaughnessy from "We found Love in a hopeless place" (right)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

You go, Mrs. Jackson.

Yes! You go, Mrs. Jackson

The CB's vid's I've seen so far aren't exactly appropriate to act in for a girl of 13 year old. Now I'm speaking from my own point of view, and what I would decide as a mum, so I can't really judge in this situation.
It depends on the music video and her role in it. We don't know what kind of music video. Maybe it is a music video which is part of the movie "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys", which is ok of course. Well anyways, the family matriarch knows and decides and I absolutely respect that, so.. you go, Katherine!  respect/

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Rumor or not, Mrs. Katherine does what should be done.
I love Mrs. Katherine and agree with her on this one.
When Paris will be 18, she'll start with her own decisions on CB, but not now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I've felt for awhile that Chris Brown has a close connection to Michael.  This little 'story' is great publicity for everyone and it continues to be important to have the name Michael Jackson somehow in the news. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Well if there is still a place left, I'll be in his music video...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Tink

@applehead: Chris Brown is a CONVICTED FELON for beating the crap out of Rihanna! WHICH part of that is hard to comprehend!? 95% of women have a mentally and difficult time leaving an abusive relationship - look at what happened to WHITNEY HOUSTON, for God's sake, and look at where that got her: DEAD!

Rihanna needs to stay away from that freak! They're two people who are a horror show together.

No; absolutely NOT a publicity stunt, to get the crap beat out of you. Look at the stats of women in relationships like that...those who are trapped. Study it hard. Many fall into the drug addiction culture, and believe they aren't worth two dimes rubbed together.

Michael would NEVER, EVER have anything to do with someone who beats their girlfriend or spouse, EVER!!! Mrs. Jackson did a brilliant move, in keeping her granddaughter from being in that manipulative ABUSER'S video!! I STAND BY THIS STATEMENT ON A STACK OF BIBLES!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

gwynned

@applehead: Chris Brown is a CONVICTED FELON for beating the crap out of Rihanna! WHICH part of that is hard to comprehend!? 95% of women have a mentally and difficult time leaving an abusive relationship - look at what happened to WHITNEY HOUSTON, for God's sake, and look at where that got her: DEAD!

Rihanna needs to stay away from that freak! They're two people who are a horror show together.

No; absolutely NOT a publicity stunt, to get the crap beat out of you. Look at the stats of women in relationships like that...those who are trapped. Study it hard. Many fall into the drug addiction culture, and believe they aren't worth two dimes rubbed together.

Michael would NEVER, EVER have anything to do with someone who beats their girlfriend or spouse, EVER!!! Mrs. Jackson did a brilliant move, in keeping her granddaughter from being in that manipulative ABUSER'S video!! I STAND BY THIS STATEMENT ON A STACK OF BIBLES!

But Mrs. Jackson would allow her daughter to be photographed with and hang out with Chris, but not do a video?  Seems a bit arbitrary if you ask me.      Besides, I'm not convinced the stories about Chris are true.  We all know how the media lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is strange to see the daughter of the King of Pop so excited about Chris Brown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

I've always thought that maybe it was a set up to get Rihanna out of the Illumanti. Wasn't it TMZ who posted the first pics of Rihanna? In no way do I condone violence especially towards women, but it just feels very hoax-y to me. Also Rihanna was recently spotted carrying around a script with bold letters reading "cast" recently.  Also being my generation I can defietly say domestic violence was a huge problem and perhaps Rihanna's "character" is being a sort of role model. The truth is ugly and it does help to have someone you look up to face the same demons and come out stronger. Just a theory though.  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not really a fan of Chris Brown, but I'm thinking he probably asked Paris to be in his video because he knows she's a fan, and he loves and idolizes her father. I highly doubt he had intentions to have her do anything inappropriate. I don't exactly know what happened with him and Rihanna, but I do know you shouldn't judge 22+ years of someones life from one incident that lasted minutes, and you definitely shouldn't judge their future because of it. (Especially since you know very little about what really even happened) Read his tweets. He isn't a "freak".
Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 10:57:40 AM by empyreal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've felt for awhile that Chris Brown has a close connection to Michael.  This little 'story' is great publicity for everyone and it continues to be important to have the name Michael Jackson somehow in the news. 

beerchug I feel the same  :)  ,thank you !!!!
Pay attention here and tell me if you see something "familiar"  :shock:  :shock: :shock: !!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAZ6HHaUxdM[/youtube]
An L.A. judge Thursday praised Chris Brown on his progress in completing terms of his probation for last year's attack on his then-girlfriend Rihanna. (Feb.18.2012)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink since you,know better the "GROUND" and since you made that statement,I have something to tell you  .Ok let's say that Michael wolud NEVE,NEVER EVER be a Chris Brown "fan" ,because he had beaten Rihanna,but then again how can you EXPLAIN the fact that he invited O.J. Simpson and his kids,at Neverland ,just after he was exonerated for KILLING his own wife ????? So he can be friend with a possible "criminal" ,but not with Chris Brown,whom BTW ,his little girl Paris is havong alot of fun  :idea: ..... mmmmmmmmm .......?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Applehead, you're right!
I was going to address her personally too, but I would have felt bad for calling her out.
Perhaps we should just let Michael speak for himself from now on : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Actually I think MJ has always been on Chris' side.

I remember when Chris just started singing Michael called him up and told him that there were few like them who sang and danced and he liked what he was doing so far. He also mentioned that he liked him ever so often, e.g.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdFb6VFrEj0#t=4m13s[/youtube]

Most importantly the incident with Chris happened in Feb 09 and he was personally invited by Michael to see the TII rehearsals in June 09. Chris and Jamie Foxx were on their way to see the rehearsal when they got the call. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Obviously that meant that his Felon status meant nothing to Michael.

The Paris story is either FAKE or she is too young to feature in a video, it has nothing to do with Chris' status. The media has been publishing the worst articles since he got his Grammy, but he is still winning all the battles.

I don't believe the picture or the new police report of the incident floating around is the truth. It is all a setup to get rid of Chris, he is one singer who is non Illuminati. He has never succumbed to them and I think they tried and are still trying to ruin him. Little did they know that TALENT WILL SURVIVE AND OUTSHINE THEM ALL. Chris actually does not remember everything that happened that night, he could have been drugged or the report and the pic is all a setup. Either way he did his service time, his DV classes and is a regular for his hearings and probation meetings and is the first celeb to get a commendable review during his punishment. He is also not allowed to say anything about the case till the stipulated 7 years is over.

The haters and Jay-z, etc knocked him so badly but he pressed on with his music and he has fans who love him so much, it is very evident on twitter. The media keep publishing lies and crappy shit about him and of course he does rant every now and then and that gives the media more fodder. We hope he will mature soon and ignore the negativity completely.

Rihanna of course was with the Illuminati group as was evident in all her performances. But lately she probably realises that Chris achieved so much without them and I think she is trying to breakaway. Her teaming up with Chris to do the remixes seems like a rebellion against Jay-z. Of course, Jay-z of dissed her and has already signed a look alike and sound alike Rita Ora and has begun promoting her. I am hoping Rihanna will break away finally, she could be much better without them.

Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:52:40 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: simalves
..has already signed a look alike and sound alike Rita Ora and has begun promoting her.
 I am hoping Rihanna will break away finally, she could be much better without them.

:o that's it, I'm officially VERY worried about Ri Ri ... [as if I wasn't worried enough about her!]  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions