SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...] What's the next crazy idea? [...]
I don't know. Go ask Pearl Jr. why she mentioned the Romanian castle and Michael all together 3 times in her show.
Then we'll see what's crazy and what's not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
We do not really know what he felt about Romania. The same way we can dig aboput his conncetions with Germany for example. There were also speculations about Ireland. Why would Romania be more special to him?
Well if I think well he had quite a few people of Romanian origin who worked for him (Marcel Avram, Serban Ghenea, that coreographer - I don't know her name now...and maybe there were others I don't know) but this doesn't mean anything because MJ had people from all over the world collaborating with him.
And I know Marcel Avram said in an interview that Michael called him for This is it but he said he didn't wanted to have something to do with it. I thought that was suspicious at that time. Why he didn't wanted to have anything to do with This is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
There also some Romanians among the "This is it" dancers if I recall well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

deleted
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:55:42 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Michael Jackson’s dance teacher was Romanian!

More than half a year after Michael Jackson’s death, information appear about the megastar that not many people know. Although he made history with his music and dancing, few people know that “King of pop” took ballet lessons from a Romanian.

Irina Brecher Hamilton, most famous classical ballet teacher in Los Angeles, gave ballet lessons to Michael Jackson and his dancers for the tour “This is it”, according to Gazette Express.

The proof appears in the documentary “Michael Jackson’s This Is It”, when, at minute 48, in the movie is a woman with strange accent which show the nine dancers how to make the correct movements that have consecrated Michael Jackson. Boys listen carefully the instructions and execute the orders given by the woman who barely reaches their shoulder. Although they were selected by Michael Jackson himself from almost 6,000 dancers, and although they are the best in the world, they obey the teacher’s instructions from whom they still have much to learn. The teacher is the Romanian Irina Brecher Hamilton, noone other than that the late king of pop music called her to work for him.

“I saw you doing like that, the Russian style. Is this Russian? No. This is Russian. See the difference? “Says Irina in the film, while boys embarrass the way it exemplifies the authoritative professional ballet movements to men.

Michael Jackson did not know she’s Romanian

Irina Brecher Hamilton is a ballerina since nine years old and emigrated from Romania during the communist period. The Romanian related for Express Monitor how she got to be a ballet teacher for the King of pop, but also for his three children.

It all happened because of her son Misha, who at just 15 years old began to dance in Aaron Carter’s tournaments, Janet Jackson, Beyonce and other international artists. In 2009, however, Misha fulfilled his dream and got to dance with Michael Jackson.

“One day, Aaron Carter said: “I have a gift for you”. Misha heard in the phone’s receiver: ‘Hi, this is Michael! I know you are on a tour and imitate my style. Do you want to dance for me?”, told Irina.

It didn’t last long and Misha wrote a new career for Irina next to Michael, although the Romanian taught ballet in several U.S. states. It happened in May 2009 at a rehearsal, when Michael said he wanted lessons in classical ballet for his nine dancers. All turned to Misha and he understood that his mother is most appropriate.

“It was me, the cameraman, Kenny Ortega and nine boys. Then Michael came and said: ‘I can not wait, I wanted to meet you’. Then embraced me. Nobody can understand what this man transmits, angelic generousity, a high spirit. You must see it to understand. Then he thanked Misha that he has brought me. Michael left after we finished”, recalled excited Irina.

Soon after, the assistant choreographer came to her and told her that Michael was impressed and he wants to take private lessons for him and his children.

Michael was in top form

Unfortunately, the Romanian didn’t start the lessons with the megastar. The last months until the fatidical day of June 25, were busy with rehearsals. ”The film shows exactly the level at which we rehearsed. Misha was coming at 2 in the night exhausted and told me: “Do you think I could give less than 120% to Michael?” “After a day of rehearsal, they needed 24 hours to recover. Who doubted that Michael was in top form, was seriously mistaken. It was the maximum force. He was never feeling bad. Motivated and strong. An authentic artist. I studied him carefully. In my life I saw many artists, but Michael is like noone. It was an energy, a master beside him, and the world seemed more serene”, she describes Michael.

The Romanian claims that “every gesture of Michael had a profound reason. He didn’t need words to convey a message.

She found out from TV that Michael died

When she and Misha found out that the megastar died, they felt that time stopped. The two attended the Memorial of the July 7 and the release of the documentary. Acquaintances were surprised when they saw the film because Irina had concealed its collaboration with the megastar.

In ”This Is It” documentary appear, in fact, three persons of Romanian origin: Irina, her son, Misha, and also Edward G. Robinson, American actor best known for gangster roles. Misha (22 years) was Michael Jackson’s replica in the documentary and shot all scenes in two nights. Moreover, he also had the honor of opening documentary.

Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:58:36 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...] What's the next crazy idea? [...]
I don't know. Go ask Pearl Jr. why she mentioned the Romanian castle and Michael all together 3 times in her show.
Then we'll see what's crazy and what's not.
I think Pearl picked up the idea from the world wide web - because the idea is not new at all. It was mentioned from the very beginning on the Derek Clontz site. I know because I was there shortly after June 25th and there was said that MJ's in a castle in Romania or Hungary.
Of course another story was about a ROMANIAN double who suffered of a terminal illness and died instead of MJ. You remember it don't you? It was maybe the first thing I've read about HOW MJ hoaxed his death. Maybe that is true and that's why TS kind of sustained the corpse theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yes I know , Gina. And I am glad that you remeber this stuff, too ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

More than half a year after Michael Jackson’s death, information appear about the megastar that not many people know. Although he made history with his music and dancing, few people know that “King of pop” took ballet lessons from a Romanian.

Irina Brecher Hamilton, most famous classical ballet teacher in Los Angeles, gave ballet lessons to Michael Jackson and his dancers for the tour “This is it”, according to Gazette Express.

Yes of course, I was talking about her. She is Romanian, Irina is a common Romanian name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Of course I remember. I remember almost everything from day one.
One thing I don't remember now - if TS ever redirected to V for Vendetta.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
What if Michael took the identity of that Romanian who supposedly died instead and he's now a Romanian citizen ? See, I can go crazy too LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@GINA: I don't think any idea is crazy! They are just ideas...thoughts... observations!
I think nobody believes everything 100%. These are just essays, tries, attempts to find out the truth!
Nobody says this idea is 100% correct or that idea is 100% wrong... we can't know!
Until the moment of truth comes, it's good to take everything into consideration.

Taking into consideration does NOT imply being CERTAIN!
I never said I was sure of anything.

Oh yes: I am sure of one thing: both MJ & Elvis are alive! Not so sure if they both come back, though...

The proof appears in the documentary “Michael Jackson’s This Is It”, when, at minute 48, in the movie is a woman with strange accent which show the nine dancers how to make the correct movements that have consecrated Michael Jackson.
[....]
Irina Brecher Hamilton is a ballerina since nine years old and emigrated from Romania during the communist period. The Romanian related for Express Monitor how she got to be a ballet teacher for the King of pop, but also for his three children.

It all happened because of her son Misha, who at just 15 years old began to dance in Aaron Carter’s tournaments, Janet Jackson, Beyonce and other international artists. In 2009, however, Misha fulfilled his dream and got to dance with Michael Jackson.
[....]
I googled his name and I found a photo with him and Janet

Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 03:35:16 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Michael Jackson's album "Michael" contains 2 songs mixed by a Romanian!

Serban Ghenea , a sound engineer who has worked with the megastar for two songs: "Best of Joy" and "(I Like) The Way You Love Me".

He got to work with Michael Jackson in early 2000 when he was asked to mix two songs meant to be released on the album "Invincible" in 2001.

Serban Ghenea  has worked so far with Usher, Katy Pery, Britney Spears, Pink, Black Eyed Peas and won 3 Grammys and 3 Latin Grammy awards.

Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 03:36:40 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I love the way Marcel Avram is talking about Michael. I think he is very objective in his observation. He also says when he met Michael a few months before June 25th MJ was very healthy, at least he seemed to be.
I love when he says "Michael Jackson was a genius" like it's the most natural thing in the world.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06OIhGpUVaU[/youtube]
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 03:46:50 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
1. Marcel Avram - friend and tour collaborator/manager for so many years
2. Irina Brecher Hamilton - Michael's teacher of dance and  for his kids, too
3. ^^Her son, Misha Gabriel - "This is it" dancer
4. Serban Ghenea - sound engineer

Are there any other Romanians that worked with/for Michael that I don't know of?

^^
I wonder if working with so many Romanians over the years... I wonder if maybe it's possible that  Michael got some help and good hints about some good place to hide here?? just sayin'...

Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 03:47:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
1. Marcel Avram - friend and tour collaborator/manager for so many years
2. Irina Brecher Hamilton - Michael's teacher of dance and  for his kids, too
3. ^^Her son, Misha Gabriel - "This is it" dancer
4. Serban Ghenea - sound engineer

Are there any other Romanians that worked with/for Michael that I don't know of?

^^
I wonder if working with so many Romanians over the years... I wonder if maybe it's possible that  Michael got some help and good hints about some good place to hide here?? just sayin'...

I don't know about others.
We "adopted" him ....spiritually speaking.
Look at this video. He's watching the little show they prepared for him in 1996. I don't know if Michael "felt" something of our folk music (honestly I would have chosen another songs,more representative for the beauty and purity of Romanian folk music) but looking at him during this little show I have the impression he felt safe there. nobody was "coming over" him...I don't know, there is a serenity there, a peace that you don't usually see around him. Oh how I wish he found that peace now :(.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMidbFCVTNE[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions