Its her

Maybe the castle bit by Pearl Jr. is just hype. In SimPattyK's pictures on this thread, the courtyard picture, where there is some kind of well and people around it, reminded me of some pictures I saw of Hayvenhurst, with a fountain instead of a well. I read somewhere years ago that MJ had patterned and built THAT structure after a castle he liked. This appears partly, at least to be it. (UNLESS---he is doing it AGAIN! afraid/ :mrgreen: )

Still, I think discovering Romania is most important. I remember in the late eighties or early nineties, there was a desperate call for people from the U.S. to adopt Romanian children and rescue them from their country,as if there was NO hope that things would turn around. But it wasn't exactly that, it was that things wouldn't turn around IN TIME, before whole lives were damaged. These adoptions were being streamlined with a minimum of red tape to encourage people who only wanted infants to adopt older children, and even adopt more than one child. They had NO means or other decent solution to the plight of thousands of kids, practically stored in warehouses in the meantime. The conditions were appalling and unbelievable, then. Their physical needs were barely being supplied, but there was no familial love or hope or joy in their "homes". I can't imagine spending an entire childhood in Institution.  :-\  :'( :'(

Thank you, so much for all the information about Romania in this thread, and the other one about Invisible Forces trying to run the governments. All of this is quite the EYE OPENER, ???/  very sobering and very thought provoking... :geek:

@ SimPattyK & Wishingstar,
I noticed, too that the country is shaped like a fat fish, but I was thinking "puffer" or blowfish, which are CUTE but poison  errrr , I think. :shock: . I like your friendly Goldfish version, better!  bearhug

And, yes, I remember, too, MJ referring to ladies and girls with his  ;)) code term, 'fish'. He will certainly have his pick in Romania, if he settles there. With or without a castle, the natural beauty and resources and mystery of this country are enough to make him  ♫ speechless for a long long time!  8-)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

RK

My Romanian  Father in  law immigrated to Australia with his Serbian wife and their 3 sons in 1954. He used to tell us stories of them getting off the ship in Sydney harbour with all their possessions in one suitcase and not being able to speak the language. That always impressed me as so very courageous. Before immigrating, they spent time in a refugee camp living in a tent for months in Italy.  Life here wasn't easy for him either. He went to work in the steel works in Port Kembla where he often worked double shifts to make money for his family. He bought a very small cottage that he eventually paid off and owned and considered himself to be rich in comparison to what he had come from. I don't really know why I am saying all this except to mention that we are all more connected than we realize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My Romanian  Father in  law immigrated to Australia with his Serbian wife and their 3 sons in 1954. He used to tell us stories of them getting off the ship in Sydney harbour with all their possessions in one suitcase and not being able to speak the language. That always impressed me as so very courageous. Before immigrating, they spent time in a refugee camp living in a tent for months in Italy.  Life here wasn't easy for him either. He went to work in the steel works in Port Kembla where he often worked double shifts to make money for his family. He bought a very small cottage that he eventually paid off and owned and considered himself to be rich in comparison to what he had come from. I don't really know why I am saying all this except to mention that we are all more connected than we realize.

Yes, which means there is hope for everyone for things to get better, with a little gratitude, fortitude and elbow grease. You are so right, it took some serious, focused courage, and they just proved what was really inside them to go for it.  bow/ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Maybe the castle bit by Pearl Jr. is just hype. In SimPattyK's pictures on this thread, the courtyard picture, where there is some kind of well and people around it, reminded me of some pictures I saw of Hayvenhurst, with a fountain instead of a well. I read somewhere years ago that MJ had patterned and built THAT structure after a castle he liked. This appears partly, at least to be it. (UNLESS---he is doing it AGAIN! afraid/ :mrgreen: )
Very interesting! SO again: WATER!!
Definitely Michael wants to make a POINT about WATER!

Still, I think discovering Romania is most important.
Me too !
So far, the reasons why?
- Possible hidden place ( secret castle ? )
- WATER
- children : the most vulnerable, the orphans, "The Lost Children"

I remember in the late eighties or early nineties, there was a desperate call for people from the U.S. to adopt Romanian children and rescue them from their country,as if there was NO hope that things would turn around. But it wasn't exactly that, it was that things wouldn't turn around IN TIME, before whole lives were damaged. These adoptions were being streamlined with a minimum of red tape to encourage people who only wanted infants to adopt older children, and even adopt more than one child.
^^This , in turn also led to another disastrous consequence!! the ILLEGAL ADOPTIONS!! The child trafficking !! That unfortunately is still going on !! people literally SELL and BUY children ! Some for true families, others for pedophiles and I don't even want to think what other purposes!! It's really AWFUL!!
Therefore, the crazy measure imposed by Ceausescu 30-40 years ago, of interdicting abortions, led to thousands of orphans and also to the emergence of an ILLEGAL ACTIVITY ----CHILD TRAFFICKING !

I am sorry I don't have time to translate that much , but there are dozens of Romanian articles about the illegal adoptions! I will give you some links (I translated only the titles of the articles), you only need to copy paste the texts through the translator-robot You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to have an idea what those articles are about!
If there's one that interests you most , I will translate it for you! ;)

- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (researches made by BBC and the Romanian Television).

They had NO means or other decent solution to the plight of thousands of kids, practically stored in warehouses in the meantime. The conditions were appalling and unbelievable, then. Their physical needs were barely being supplied, but there was no familial love or hope or joy in their "homes". I can't imagine spending an entire childhood in Institution.  :-\  :'( :'(
Yeah, it's horrible what happens! My heart squeezes only to think about this situation!
The worst part : in certain areas, nothing changed till this day!

Thank you, so much for all the information about Romania in this thread, and the other one about Invisible Forces trying to run the governments. All of this is quite the EYE OPENER, ???/  very sobering and very thought provoking... :geek:
Thank you! I am glad if I can help!  in any way! I really want to help!

And, yes, I remember, too, MJ referring to ladies and girls with his  ;)) code term, 'fish'. He will certainly have his pick in Romania, if he settles there. With or without a castle, the natural beauty and resources and mystery of this country are enough to make him  ♫ speechless for a long long time!  8-)  :)
ooh believe me! I also thought about Michael's expression when I posted that photo-montage about the "gold fish" ! lmao  :lol: :lol: I didn't say anything, I wanted to see who will make the connection first! lmao  :lol: :lol:

Here at the minute 02:55 he says "There's good "FISH" back there..."  :lol:  :lol: I so love him! so funny!

Quote from: RK
My Romanian  Father in  law immigrated to Australia with his Serbian wife and their 3 sons in 1954.
[. . . .]
I don't really know why I am saying all this except to mention that we are all more connected than we realize.
Thank you, @RK, for sharing your interesting story about your father-in-law! You're so right!! We truly are  ALL very much connected in the most unexpected ways!
On the other thread, MaryK was telling a story about her former physics teacher that was also a Romanian.... I think many members of this forum have more or less direct connections to Romanians!

Regarding immigrants... the world is full of Romanians that left the country for all possible reasons!! in the past half of century or so...
The "favorite" destination countries for Romanians to leave to have always been: Germany, Italy, France, Spain, America, Canada, also many others, but these ones in particular!
France, Italy and Spain ... I think mainly because of the Latin connection!
The other ones represent(ed) the ideal of a country in the minds of Romanians! (from economic point of view mostly....)
Canada and also Ireland opened many opportunities for immigrants , especially back in the '90s, because they needed to populate their lands! They really had lots of unpopulated land those times!
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 12:17:55 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
We Romanians are quite a bunch here aren't we blackjack :twisted:.... :lol: But I still miss you. I hope some day you will tell me who you really were.

Thank you Sim for posting more info...about Ceausescu, I agree with you. He was mad, no doubt about it, he did bad but he also did good things. I know I was 18 in 1989 so I know how was it like before the revolution. For our parents it was bad, we the kids didn't feel it so bad because our parents fought for us to not feel the poverty but I know they struggled too much :(.
But also....I was NOT afraid to walk alone on streets at any hour in the night. It was SAFE you know.
Now I don't feel that safety.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Good morning everybody
 bearhug

Sim, since you mentioned my teacher again, I went to search him on Facebook. I wasn´t to confident of finding him...it´s been a long time and I don´t even know how old he is now.
But: yeah, he´s there. Still living in my area. That´s nice on one hand and sad on the other. He always said he would love to return to Romania later in life. Obviously he did not.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

titania

So many interesting facts and theories in this thread. /woohoo/

All started by a little hint from "more precious than any Pearl" herself.

Well, here is a recent article connecting palaces-Romania-children. WTF??

Don't know if this is relevant but none the less I thought I'd post it here.

Titania
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 03:40:44 AM by titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

titania

One other thing I forgot to mention is a gematria match for the word castle:

60 = Castle, Believe

: )
Blessings!

What would be the geometria match for ROMANIA, wishingstar?

"BELIEVE" is always encouraging when it pops up...

Titania

*gematria is a system that basically assigns a numeric value to letters ex: a=1, b=2, c=3 etc.  You can then "add" the letters....
therefor have words that "equal" each other...coincidence, perhaps....who knows : )

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

MJonmind

How far we've strayed from castles in Romania! :lol:   But maybe somehow that's what MJ intended if he's behind Pearl's request.

Titania, your article on "Fagin-style" crooks, is like Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens, a production that MJ went to see.

Everlastinglove_MJ, had quoted Prince Philip's comment on the orphanages:
In 2006, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh was criticised for a joke in which he said there were so many orphans "over there you feel they breed them just to put in orphanages." [6]

Well, his view on humans in general is not very compassionate.
In August 1988, in an interview with Deutsche Presse-Agentur, Prince Philip stated:

``In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.''
As much as thousands of people around the world are sacrificing their time and lives to help, there are evil/greedy people bringing more suffering.

This topic is so hard not to think about the plight of children around the world:

The movie Slum-dog Millionaire, in India. I loved this movie and it won awards.

Child-trafficking in Indonesia before/after the earthquake in 2004. Good adoptions were stopped, to stop the bad ones. Sad.

MJ’s  charter of “Children’s Universal Bill of Rights”

Thanks to all for the interesting info and stories posted above!
We really need MJ to do whatever he plans to do, to bring healing to the planet.  He can do it, and we support him 1000%!

michael-jackson/

Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:14:05 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

60 = Castle, Believe

: )
Blessings!

What would be the geometria match for ROMANIA, wishingstar?

"BELIEVE" is always encouraging when it pops up...

Titania

*gematria is a system that basically assigns a numeric value to letters ex: a=1, b=2, c=3 etc.  You can then "add" the letters....
therefor have words that "equal" each other...coincidence, perhaps....who knows : )

Well, Titania.....what can I say?  Here is the gematria for 71:

71=Romania, dreaming, spider, John Doe, celebrate, (and my favorite)....... Im Alive.....

So...the ambulance had a 71 on it.  It always come back to that ambulance for me.  Perhaps that whole scene was a metaphor for reality?  It was backing out of life, to go live as a John Doe in Romania. Who knows.......I do know coffee is needed.
Thank you for the prompting of the Romania match....very well done!
Blessings to you always.......
LOVE

PS> and if that was a whole metaphor.....then the 17 on the tour bus was a mirrored image of reality....or an opposite end of the spectrum.  In one vehicle we have a person escaping the pressures of fame, in another vehicle we have the pressure itself. 
Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:51:36 AM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
71=Romania, dreaming, spider, John Doe, celebrate, (and my favorite)....... Im Alive.....

So...the ambulance had a 71 on it.

:o  WTF?? no it can't be  more than a coincidence bangbang
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

60 = Castle, Believe

TITANIA: "What would be the geometria match for ROMANIA, wishingstar?"

Here is the gematria for 71:

So...the ambulance had a 71 on it.  It always come back to that ambulance for me.  Perhaps that whole scene was a metaphor for reality?  It was backing out of life, to go live as a John Doe in Romania. Who knows.......I do know coffee is needed.
Thank you for the prompting of the Romania match....very well done!
Blessings to you always.......
LOVE

PS> and if that was a whole metaphor.....then the 17 on the tour bus was a mirrored image of reality....or an opposite end of the spectrum.  In one vehicle we have a person escaping the pressures of fame, in another vehicle we have the pressure itself. 
afraid/ WHAAAT ??? OMG! WTF?? bow/ respect/

Thank you so much Wishingstar! bearhug
What I don't understand is how you find the words attached to Romania?
From the link you gave above ^^ I could see that Romania corresponds to no. 71, but how did you see it corresponds to the other words you enumerated?

I wanted to search the gematria for: Dracula, water, children, Transylvania, but I couldn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
Ok, this is a just for fun post:

Regarding the numerous WATER references in this thread and Michael's hoax in general,
I thought you'd be interested to know, that Romania has the shape of a fat FISH with a small posterior flipper that "comes" out of the Black SEA when you look at it on the map!

And taking into account that the Romanian mountains are full of GOLD, I think I may call my country The GOLDen FISH lol  :lol:

I wonder if we can make wishes to this "Gold Fish"!? lol Will it fulfill our wishes??  :lol:

Didn't Michael call an attractive women, "fish"?  Or am I remembering wrong.....it wouldn't be the first time, LOL.
Great post Sim....love all your work.....such amazing info.  Thank you!

Blessings Always

Michael called searching for girls "fishing" :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kTKwfXOqSc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Sim you're so funny.......the words are all on the list already.  When you go to this link:

You will see the word "Romania" already typed in.  Go down the list to either "English" or "simple" gematria.....that's what I pay most attention to. The Jewish gematria is a different numerical system and is very long....interesting, but long.  You will see the words/phrases already listed under the English or simple forms.  I have no idea who put them there....coincidence?  Perhaps.  I just find all these connections to be mind boggling at times.  I have always thought that someone is behind the gematria stuff as well.  Ever since that first site I found, run by William.  Was that found out too early on in the hoax (if so, sorry about that Michael, lol).  This site I use now, random people can add their words.  But some of them are very, very random.....like "Im Alive"  :shock: Who except an insider or a believer maybe would add that phrase to 71?
OK...the words are showing up for you aren't they?  Or am I totally over-hoaxed and losing it  geek/ :lol:
Hope that helps explain things a little bit.  I will be happy to explain more......Hugs to you!

@ Katie2...Yes Yes!  I thought it was the word, "fish" I heard a long time ago.  Thanks for posting that clip....it's so funny. He's such a guy, lol. 

Blessings to you both...
have a beautiful day!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Wishingstar: ok, now I got it.
I thought the other words in the chart are in no relation to the word you search. I was trying to click on the links given in the chart for that specific word, I totally ignored the other words in the chart...anyway! Now I finally saw them! It's really interesting! I'd like to know who is behind this site, who puts those words ans numbers there... Kind of strange this gematria stuff  smiley_spider
thank you for your help Wish ! bearhug

Regarding the "fish"...  :lol:

[....]
ooh believe me! I also thought about Michael's expression when I posted that photo-montage about the "gold fish" ! lmao  :lol: :lol: I didn't say anything, I wanted to see who will make the connection first! lmao  :lol: :lol:

Here at the minute 02:55 he says "There's good "FISH" back there..."  :lol:  :lol: I so love him! so funny!
[...]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions