GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Who tf is AS MICHAEL SAYS IT on twitter and how comes I'm following this person??? It just appeared on my page.
Damn it I am so sick of fakes! >:( crash/ crash/ crash/.
Like that mystery person who started to follow me and others.
I am sick of this /overreacting/

I was looking for that chat of Pearl (btw i don't like her voice) so i opened my twitter and I learn that I follow another fake. AHHHHHHH /pull hair/

Look Sim I think some people just make fun of us. Not that I would care that much, they can laugh their sock off I don't care. I just don't want them to waste my time.
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:18:49 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OK........so I woke up with thoughts about this castle thing.  I absolutely believe it's very possible.  Titania, you managed to hit upon the exact thing that started my thoughts (thank you!) you said:

"Mineral water is  the exact opposite of the soda pops MJ was promoting back in the day"

It's opposite.....like a ranch is opposite of a castle....Neverland is opposite of a Romanian Castle.  That got me thinking of chess.......
has Michael done the ultimate chess move?  Has he castled?  In the game of chess there is a very select move called castling or "to castle".  It involves only the rook and the king.  It's a bit difficult to describe, so I will post a link or two about it:

It's doesn't matter if you are black or white in the game of chess.  It matters about the strategy you use and the knowledge you gain from your opponent.  I believe you can learn many things about a person through a game of chess. 
All I can say is:
King's to you Michael, King's to you...............

*on a different note, I thought there are some other castle references that could be used.  I will just list them so perhaps they might light some thoughts on the pathway:

-Hearst Castle in California   
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the TV show

-White Castle Burgers (hey, I'm hungry, lol) 

-The Magic Castle   
........this reference is particularly intriguing because of Criss Angel

-Cinderella's Castle
.......my favorite, of course ;)

My favorite stand-up comedian is Eddie Izzard (he's British).......he's brilliant in using history through his routines.  He talks about how we should go to Europe to see castles because there's a million of them, they are laying about the place, and they are not made out of styrofoam, lol.  That's not for the clue file....just if anyone likes a good laugh, check him out...."Dress to Kill" is the routine where he talks about castles. 

So anyways.....don't know if any of this helps.  But thought I'd post it before my day truly gets going today....
off to hit the coffee pot....or perhaps tea this morning....

Love & Blessings Always

Well, Wishingstar. I am imtrigued. to say the least.

BTW Better to build a castle in Romania than a castle in Spain LOL!

Free associations lead to such unexpected things, not least when there a few of us stirring the pot! The ranch- castle thingy- very interesting indeed. Maybe we should check out what is going down at Neverland Valley Ranch these days.

Chess- yes indeed. This whole hoax seems to me to be a bit like a game of chess where we are travelling across a chequered board, hopefully going from beng a pawn to figures  with more freedom of movement!

Eddy Izzard- aint he half Welsh by the way? The Cardiff giant rises again.... OMG!

Titania

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
The only thing I found out about MJ and a Romanian Castle was the Palace of Parliament in Bucharest. The bit about MJ is on the last paragraph and the last couple of lines You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't see anything on Google earth...too many trees..which is probably the purpose of a castle THERE  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Mineral water is  the exact opposite of the soda pops MJ was promoting back in the day ( Pepsi, also some kind of energy stuff thar was launched during HIStory Tour). Mineral water has got healing properties whereas soda pop is full of sugar and all kinds of additives. Pa Jackson could be drinking any kind of mineral water in his water bottle or it is a foreshadowing of a Jackson mineral water that will be launched on the market in the future.

Also I recall that Janet was demanding mineral water on her latest tour, wasn't she? There was a huge song and dance about her divaesque demands if I recall correctly. So the finger is certainly pointing towards health and against the giants who control people by pumping them full of additives in an innocent looking bottle/can.

DANGEROUS Tour and track so interesting. Remember the cover. Remember that the tour was launched in a country that had recently been undergoing a Revolution. MJ managed to unite 70,000 folks in his Bucharest concert, where he first appeared in a kind of robotesque style and eventually freed himself from all bonds and took off from the earth to explore other realms while singing Man in the Mirror...

Well, I don't know what Pearl knows and/or if she is in the know her info is 1. the truth or 2. misleading- Misleading because being an entertainer wouldn't MJ prefer to pop up somewhere completely out of teh blue and take us all by surprise than get us all tramping our feet in suspense and impatience at some predetermined spot?

/pull hair/
Titania

I so loved your interpretation of this all!
Thank you! I think you are very right in most of what you said! You helped me see things from a different perspective!
please continue to write your ideas....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Wishingstar: thank for adding those CHESS & gematria references! really interesting stuff!
I wish I knew how to play chess, maybe I could be able to understand more about the hoax!

[...]
Look Sim I think some people just make fun of us. Not that I would care that much, they can laugh their sock off I don't care. I just don't want them to waste my time.
Gina, I agree, you could be right!
I also had that first thought in my mind when I heard Pearl mentioning Michael and the Romanian castle.
But then when she insisted twice more! I told myself "what do I lose if I spend some time researching on this!"
After all it's Pearl Jr. who said this , not just some faker on the Internet.
I am also sick and tired of these guys play-pretending out there, but I think it's not fair to mix Pearl Jr. with them. I really doubt Pearl Jr. would waste her time trying to make fun of some Romanian fans , by throwing them on a false lead with this Romanian castle.
I mean even if Pearl hadn't said anything , there are still many clues directly from Michael that show us his obvious interest in Romania.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I can't see anything on Google earth...too many trees..which is probably the purpose of a castle THERE  :)
Good point! lol   :lol:

New video by Pearl, I'm wondering if her next video is about the Romanian castle that she mentioned last night on the live chat show!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKi3YkQTCeg&feature=youtu.be&a[/youtube]
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 05:15:46 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I was thinking of the castle in "Ghosts" and also in "This Is It", although we've seen that most of the footage has been green screened. What if Michael is in the middle of producing of a sequel of "Thriller II" and I guess a Romanian castle would be the perfect "secret" (well apparently not anymore :roll:) film location. It's possible that Pearl tweeted a clue about the castle referring to "Thriller" and "Ghosts" in "This Is It" which means in hoax timeline perspective that we are almost at 3/4th before the hoax ends. 8-)

btw Michael, we have beautiful castles in The Netherlands too ;D

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I was thinking of the castle in "Ghosts" and also in "This Is It", although we've seen that most of the footage has been green screened. What if Michael is in the middle of producing of a sequel of "Thriller II" and I guess a Romanian castle would be the perfect "secret" (well apparently not anymore :roll:) film location. It's possible that Pearl tweeted a clue about the castle referring to "Thriller" and "Ghosts" in "This Is It" which means in hoax timeline perspective that we are almost at 3/4th before the hoax ends. 8-)

btw Michael, we have beautiful castles in The Netherlands too ;D

L.O.V.E.

Thriller all around the world? Yes please! I say: bring it on!  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Prince Charles, BRAN Castle & Prince DRACULA

Photo gallery: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Built in 1212 by the Teutonic Knights, the castle is in the region of Transylvania, in Bran (Romania). Here lived in the 15th century, Prince Vlad Tepes, nicknamed "the Impaler".
Nearly 500,000 visitors flock there each year.

The Legend of Prince Vlad Tepes, known as "Vlad the Impaler", called ~ Dracula ~ (1431-1476):
- Dracula comes from the Latin name draco which means dragon or devil. The Romanian language consists of 50% Latin based words
- During his childhood, Vlad Tepes was taken hostage by the Turks who were pressing on his father Vlad II, while on the throne of Wallachia.
- Once in power, he had to constantly defend its territory against the Hungarians and the Ottomans while maintaining the order on his land.
- To achieve his goals, he terrorized his enemies by bloody acts. He impaled his vanquished enemies on stakes. Legend has it that he ripped a woman to check that she was pregnant.
- He was killed and decapitated in battle. His head was paraded by the victors throughout the empire.
- In 1474, officially, there appeared a German text entitled "The story of Prince Dracula" which was mainly relating the bloody acts of this man.

Did you guys know that in the past 10 years , Prince Charles has been visiting very often Romania?? more precisely Transylvania!! and he declared himself very impressed, even charmed by the beauty of our land? He even bought a territory here!
Did you know that Prince Dracula is said to be some ancestor of the Windsors and the Bush family?? Even with lady Diana!! They seem to have the same BLOODLINE! I don't know if this is true or not!! But this again hints to the Illuminati stuff!
What if that's the alarm signal that Michael wants to emphasize with all the Romania connections??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRUbKTJzuiU[/youtube]

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT HIS BLOOD IN THE END OF THE VIDEO !!!

It's really creepy!! I start to understand more and more what his real interest is here!! What you see in this video ^^ is just stupid manipulation! These bloody bastards destroy our country!!

VIDEO description:
Tuesday, May 6 2008 - Prince Charles began a four-day private visit to Romania Tuesday, where he is due to visit several villages in Transylvania, in the centre of the country.
The villages are part of a project led by the Mihai Eminescu Trust, an organisation under the Prince's patronage, dedicated to the conservation and restoration of Transylvanian villages and churches.

Prince Charles, for whom this is the sixth visit to Romania since 1998, has been involved in several ecological farming projects in Transylvania where he owns several properties, and in the regeneration of the historic centre of the city of Sibiu -- European City of Culture in 2007

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIF4_hvFPCA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euyWLQHUEhQ [/youtube]

VIDEO description:
HRH Prince Charles of Wales has a house in the ancient saxon village of Viscri, Brasov County, situated in the center of Transylvania,Romania.The house was built in 1758 an very well restored in 2002.Viscri is a living museum village lived by saxons since 12th century. Here is an UNESCO world heritage monument ( listed since 1999 ) : The fortified saxon church of Viscri ( Transylvania 13th century

Prince Charles shares bloodline with Vlad the Impaler

LONDON—The truth is out: Prince Charles is related to Vlad the Impaler.

The heir to the British throne says he is related to Vlad the Impaler, the cruel 15th-Century Romanian warlord who helped inspire Bram Stoker’s 1897 vampire novel “Dracula.”
He makes the comments on an upcoming TV show to promote his interest in protecting the forests of Romania’s Transylvania region.

Charles says genealogy shows that he is related to Vlad, giving him a stake in the future of Romania. Charles's great-grandmother, Queen Mary, is a distant relative of the notorious nobleman, whose victims are reportedly numbered in the tens of thousands.

The Prince of Wales has long worked to conserve the forests and has bought a five-bedroom home in the region.
On a visit to Romania earlier this year, he called Transylvania a national treasure because of its unspoiled landscape and centuries-old rural farming traditions.

“It seems to me in Transylvania there is a combination of the natural ecosystem with a human cultural system,” the prince said in the documentary, according to the Daily Telegraph.
“'This extraordinarily unique integrated relationship is so hugely important. People are yearning for that sense of belonging and identity and meaning.”
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 06:12:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
There are so many regions that could benefit from ecological farming.  Really most of the world.  Why Transylvania ?  Why Romania ?

The answer is what you've been saying/showing Sim,  THE FIGHT FOR GOLD FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF ROMANIA.

Do you really think Prince Charles cares about the farmers ?  NOT

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Exactly, Dontwalkaway! E_X_A_C_T_L_Y !!!

He may have done some good to certain villages there, but only to build himself a good pretext for his presence in Romania , almost every year since 1998!!!

His true interest in Romania is really DARK! I have no doubt!!
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 06:44:48 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

BRAN Castle & Prince DRACULA

Photo gallery: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Built in 1212 by the Teutonic Knights, the castle is in the region of Transylvania, in Bran (Romania). Here lived in the 15th century, Prince Vlad Tepes, nicknamed "the Impaler".
Nearly 500,000 visitors flock there each year.

The Legend of Prince Vlad Tepes, known as "Vlad the Impaler", called ~ Dracula ~ (1431-1476):
- Dracula comes from the Latin name draco which means dragon or devil. The Romanian language consists of 50% Latin based words
- During his childhood, Vlad Tepes was taken hostage by the Turks who were pressing on his father Vlad II, while on the throne of Wallachia.
- Once in power, he had to constantly defend its territory against the Hungarians and the Ottomans while maintaining the order on his land.
- To achieve his goals, he terrorized his enemies by bloody acts. He impaled his vanquished enemies on stakes. Legend has it that he ripped a woman to check that she was pregnant.
- He was killed and decapitated in battle. His head was paraded by the victors throughout the empire.
- In 1474, officially, there appeared a German text entitled "The story of Prince Dracula" which was mainly relating the bloody acts of this man.

Did you guys know that in the past 10 years , Prince Charles has been visiting very often Romania?? more precisely Transylvania!! and he declared himself very impressed, even charmed by the beauty of our land? He even bought a territory here!
Did you know that Prince Dracula is said to be some ancestor of the Windsors and the Bush family?? Even with lady Diana!! They seem to have the same BLOODLINE! I don't know if this is true or not!! But this again hints to the Illuminati stuff!
What if that's the alarm signal that Michael wants to emphasize with all the Romania connections??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRUbKTJzuiU[/youtube]

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT HIS BLOOD IN THE END OF THE VIDEO !!!

It's really creepy!! I start to understand more and more what his real interest is here!! What you see in this video ^^ is just stupid manipulation! These bloody bastards destroy our country!!

VIDEO description:
Tuesday, May 6 2008 - Prince Charles began a four-day private visit to Romania Tuesday, where he is due to visit several villages in Transylvania, in the centre of the country.
The villages are part of a project led by the Mihai Eminescu Trust, an organisation under the Prince's patronage, dedicated to the conservation and restoration of Transylvanian villages and churches.

Prince Charles, for whom this is the sixth visit to Romania since 1998, has been involved in several ecological farming projects in Transylvania where he owns several properties, and in the regeneration of the historic centre of the city of Sibiu -- European City of Culture in 2007

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIF4_hvFPCA[/youtube]

This all fascinates me greatly - because I hung out with someone related to many of them - and my friends and I thought she made it up. Well, she wasn't.
The most important story she mentioned, was this: Allegedly, all the Royal & Noble families were sworn to keep their lines pure. Not for what reasons people would think of; but because ofthem being related to King David (& possibly Jesus Christ). Princess Di was selected for her high IQ, and for breeding stock; so her sons would be better than their father. Lady Di could feel Camilla was still in the picture, and I did feel badly for her. But Camilla didn't have the proper bloodline!

And keeping the bloodline as pure for the children was most important, to keep property and land within the families. To be blunt, happiness had just as high of a percentage, through arrangements, as through selecting being in love.

Anyway, that's all the light I can shine.

Also - if you can give me close to the coordinates of this alleged castle, I'll see what I can do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

@titania.....I am glad you are as intrigued as I am.  I have felt many times like I am somehow watching a real-life game of chess.  The castle move in chess is all about switching places.  It very well could be a double entendre for this adventure we call hoax. 
I love that picture you posted, btw.  We have seen some really cool pictures involving chess, or chess pieces.  It's always been an underlaying fascination of mine....the game of chess and this hoax.  Your posts have always inspired me to dig a little more, think a little more and love a little more....thank you for that!

@Sim....chess isn't that difficult of game really.  There are rules for each piece....that does get confusing and I forget them.  However, I find that's it truly a game of anticipation and out-thinking your opponent.  I am really not a very good player...I can play, but take forever to "see" all the possible moves.  I enjoy watching others play as well.  The thought process of a good player is light-speed ahead of me.  It's amazing to watch.  It's a game of forethought, calculated risks and determination....sounds like familiar attributes, LOL. 

Blessings to you both!!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

The only thing I found out about MJ and a Romanian Castle was the Palace of Parliament in Bucharest. The bit about MJ is on the last paragraph and the last couple of lines You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you so much, Katie2, for posting the link to this FASCINATING article on the Palace of Parliament!! I especially liked the part where the first person to actually use the balcony of this massive palace to address a crowd, was not even the evil guy who built it for himself---but--almost Destiny :o :o---MICHAEL JACKSON!!!  bounce/ :D Ohmigosh!  Leave it to MJ to find the biggest palace in the world, and be the FIRST to use the balcony, before any Royal or government official! Put that in the Guinness Book of records! I LOVE how he finds these kinds of "never been done" things to do.  8-) If this place didn't have the blood of the innocent attached to it, it could be a perfect Palace for the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived. That is, if he's REALLY looking for a castle in Romania...I think the country's people could use the money more than such a lavish white elephant to house an iffy bunch of politicians or whatever; the building of which, appears to have helped put the country in the red. It seems to be fit, personally, for a King. imo. ;)

I LOVED reading this article! :) :) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions