Its her

Well... a King needs a Castle. ;))

This isn't the first time Romania has come up with regard to MJ and his endeavors. And in the article I read, there were many suggestions as to where MJ could be hiding out if he were really alive. It was sort of like a "Where's Waldo?" type thing,  albino/ just ♫ Wanna be startin' somethin'. ♫  They also mentioned and island in Ireland, but I would think MJ would be safer on his own private pennisula, and somewhere balmy, not near the North Atlantic for anything more than a vacation. Brrrr! JMO. geek/

This is the THIRD afraid/ time a story about incidences TEN YEARS APART has come out, too! (MJ visiting real estate in Romania, only 2 times: once, while he was there in 1997, and returning TEN years later, to inspect the castle bounce/ he supposedly had built there.)

Remember, the woman/ fan who wrote in her book (Remember the Time: A True Intimate Look at Michael Jackson) that she and MJ had an intimate dalliance once and again, ten years apart? 

And also, that this ten years apart thing was part of the story in The Pirates of the Caribbean films series, wherein the Orlando Bloom character can only set foot on land every ten years to be with his wife.  afraid/

I'm not going anywhere with this, just throwing it out for thought. Idk, /white flag/, I think MJ had something to do with this IDEA in all three, somehow. The last two are fiction, so I think the first one is fiction, too.  :-\ A castle would be so LOVELY, though... sigh. ;D

Clearly, Romania has some secrets to tell about MJ. The Bucharest concert was the video chosen for the white album. It was broadcast on HBO---in a different "version", supposedly. WHY.

I couldn't look at them side by side, but the two I have didn't look any different to me, as I watched them, separately. I'll have to watch again the one my mom taped while  it was being broadcast on HBO. Maybe there are not different versions, and it was a rumor to stir up controversy, in order to get us to SCRUTINIZE the concert itself. There used to be a thread about this, which ended with no answers, so I won't go on and on.

Just that I wonder if something happened when MJ was in Romania, or about Romania, which keeps trying to come out as puzzle to be solved here? The most important thing, I thought, was that it was the first time the entire "Worldwide Powers That Be" at once, got the memo that MJ was the most powerful man on the face of the earth. Call me a pessimist, but when I saw that concert  errrr errrr errrr, I thought I was looking at his LAST.  pale/

TPTB are :evil: terrified of any person with SUCH influence! Especially one who is not under control by someone else and can't  8-) be controlled by any one or thing.   We've buried a few of those, just in my lifetime. :x That's why this Death Hoax/A.R.G./Message has been so scary at times---we know how things are.

WHAT IS IT  suspicious//  about Romania and Michael Jackson, that we need to know????????   /white flag/  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Hi Sim. I've read about those speculations that Michale would owe a castle in Borsec region but how is it possible that nobody saw it? Ahh ok when it comes to MJ anything is possible anyway.

We should go there and try to find it when the summer comes. If it exists, it can be found. Borsec is not far away from here. Maybe it would be enough to just go there, maybe we can feel something in the air.

hmmmm maybe it means nothing but a couple of months ago my son was at this computer, I was cooking in the kitchen when he came to me saying a message appeared in the bottom right corner of the screen saying something very strange. He knows a little English and he told me what it was written there but when I came to see it the message was gone. I am still wondering who it was and what was it about. In any case the message said something like "I'm in ........(the name of my town)" Never before and never after I saw such a message in English on my computer or even on my chat or email or anywhere else. I would like to know who did this. I was a little scared realizing all these people I've met online since 2009 could find me so easily, could know where I live ...I don't know, it's a little scary because we don't really each other.

Strange things probably happened to all of you.
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:18:14 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Does anyone know anything about this "Jackson" water seen with Joe? I think I've seen it with Joe in some other pics as well.
Any connection to this Borsec water?

This Romanian castle story, and connections to Pied Piper and MJ song "Lost Children", is all so very intriguing. Thanks Sim for translating all that!

Its her
TPTB are  terrified of any person with SUCH influence! Especially one who is not under control by someone else and can't   be controlled by any one or thing.
It gives me goosebumps!  Back/Front said it's not a comeback, it's a take-over.  The Greatest show on Earth! The best is yet to come!  O-o-o-o-oh Michael!

I just love all this talk of MJ's power, influence, hints at his love for people all over the planet!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I still don't know what to think about all this stuff! Last night I was just translating fast... it was only now after some good hours of sleep that I really started to "process" everything that happened. I am still kind of shocked by the fact that Pearl mentioned Romania and MJ's castle, 3 times in her chat show last night...

LOTS of questions marks in my head:

Is Michael in Romania?
Has he ever been in Romania besides the concerts he gave here?
Did he buy a Castle ? Is the castle a famous or a secluded one?
Did he build a castle in Romania?
Was he in Romania a week ago, like Pearl said in the live chat last night?

Why would Michael come to Romania now?
Maybe , as I believe he reads the forum, maybe he read my thread with my desperate and angry shout out for how our leaders basically destroy this beautiful country?
Read here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Am I delusional to even dare to think about this?

If Michael was in Romania last week(s), was it because the troubles that Romania has been going through lately? I refer mainly to the revolution from one month ago and then the terrible weather conditions this month, due to which good parts of Romania had been literally buried in snow! Was he here trying to help? About 100 people died of cold and huger in 2-3 weeks... others are in very bad condition, still can't reach water , food and medical supplies! the university where i work just collected few days ago, our aids for the poor people there...

In case nothing of all this is true ^^
No castle, no Michael stay/visit in Romania, no nothing....
Still, I think everyone can agree with me that Michael tried so hard to draw our attention to Romania and his connections to Romania... As @It's her asked in the end of her message, we need to find out: What IS it about Romania that we have to discover in relation to Michael??

Maybe, besides other countries, Romania is part of Michael's plan to change this world for the better.
Romania is an asset to Europe from the natural riches point of view. If you watch the video that I posted above ^^ related to the BORSEC mineral water, with so many curative properties.... you will understand what I mean.
We all know that Michael's death hoax has  many reasons and layers...
The saving of nature GOAL... maybe that is the answer about Romania and Michael's clues hinting to this country! I don't know!

@MjonMind: the 130 Lost Children from the fairy tale, made me think of your Biblical discussions on the TIAI 21st January - thread....about the 144 virgins to be saved! and your pic with those children...
yeah...there's a difference of 14 kids....
I don't know if that's relevant , but I just wanted to share my thought with you.
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 06:33:05 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sandythyme

Simpattyk you are amazing!  /bravo/  You are very devoted and a GREAT investigator!  I am proud of you and very thankful for you!  All of your hard work has opened up so many thoughts, my head is spinning in a great way.  Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication!  I appreciate you, Love to You  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Sim. I've read about those speculations that Michale would owe a castle in Borsec region but how is it possible that nobody saw it? Ahh ok when it comes to MJ anything is possible anyway.

We should go there and try to find it when the summer comes. If it exists, it can be found. Borsec is not far away from here. Maybe it would be enough to just go there, maybe we can feel something in the air.

hmmmm maybe it means nothing but a couple of months ago my son was at this computer, I was cooking in the kitchen when he came to me saying a message appeared in the bottom right corner of the screen saying something very strange. He knows a little English and he told me what it was written there but when I came to see it the message was gone. I am still wondering who it was and what was it about. In any case the message said something like "I'm in ........(the name of my town)" Never before and never after I saw such a message in English on my computer or even on my chat or email or anywhere else. I would like to know who did this. I was a little scared realizing all these people I've met online since 2009 could find me so easily, could know where I live ...I don't know, it's a little scary because we don't really each other.

WHOAH! Gina, not like they happen to YOU!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I would die of shock to see a message like that!! We used to hear strange things (from airplanes etc...) when my brother had a CB radio a million years ago--people making fun of our loud house and that insolent boy, who lipped off on air...they may have said it on purpose, but in any case, we accidentally heard it!!! Radio is like that though...But your experience is  afraid/  :o  albino/ :shock: :shock: /overreacting/
 :idea: :lol: Are you CERTAIN that your husband didn't just TELL your kid to pull your leg, like that??? omigosh---he got you GOOD---AND ME! afraid/ :lol:

Wooohooo (fanning myself wildly)! :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Hi, I'm Mihai Stoica, i write site whereismichaeljackson, i'm from Romania
What exactly say Pearl Jr?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

Mineral water is  the exact opposite of the soda pops MJ was promoting back in the day ( Pepsi, also some kind of energy stuff thar was launched during HIStory Tour). Mineral water has got healing properties whereas soda pop is full of sugar and all kinds of additives. Pa Jackson could be drinking any kind of mineral water in his water bottle or it is a foreshadowing of a Jackson mineral water that will be launched on the market in the future.

Also I recall that Janet was demanding mineral water on her latest tour, wasn't she? There was a huge song and dance about her divaesque demands if I recall correctly. So the finger is certainly pointing towards health and against the giants who control people by pumping them full of additives in an innocent looking bottle/can.

DANGEROUS Tour and track so interesting. Remember the cover. Remember that the tour was launched in a country that had recently been undergoing a Revolution. MJ managed to unite 70,000 folks in his Bucharest concert, where he first appeared in a kind of robotesque style and eventually freed himself from all bonds and took off from the earth to explore other realms while singing Man in the Mirror...

Well, I don't know what Pearl knows and/or if she is in the know her info is 1. the truth or 2. misleading- Misleading because being an entertainer wouldn't MJ prefer to pop up somewhere completely out of teh blue and take us all by surprise than get us all tramping our feet in suspense and impatience at some predetermined spot?

/pull hair/

Titania

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

OK........so I woke up with thoughts about this castle thing.  I absolutely believe it's very possible.  Titania, you managed to hit upon the exact thing that started my thoughts (thank you!) you said:

"Mineral water is  the exact opposite of the soda pops MJ was promoting back in the day"

It's opposite.....like a ranch is opposite of a castle....Neverland is opposite of a Romanian Castle.  That got me thinking of chess.......
has Michael done the ultimate chess move?  Has he castled?  In the game of chess there is a very select move called castling or "to castle".  It involves only the rook and the king.  It's a bit difficult to describe, so I will post a link or two about it:

It's doesn't matter if you are black or white in the game of chess.  It matters about the strategy you use and the knowledge you gain from your opponent.  I believe you can learn many things about a person through a game of chess. 
All I can say is:
King's to you Michael, King's to you...............

*on a different note, I thought there are some other castle references that could be used.  I will just list them so perhaps they might light some thoughts on the pathway:

-Hearst Castle in California   
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the TV show

-White Castle Burgers (hey, I'm hungry, lol) 

-The Magic Castle   
........this reference is particularly intriguing because of Criss Angel

-Cinderella's Castle
.......my favorite, of course ;)

My favorite stand-up comedian is Eddie Izzard (he's British).......he's brilliant in using history through his routines.  He talks about how we should go to Europe to see castles because there's a million of them, they are laying about the place, and they are not made out of styrofoam, lol.  That's not for the clue file....just if anyone likes a good laugh, check him out...."Dress to Kill" is the routine where he talks about castles. 

So anyways.....don't know if any of this helps.  But thought I'd post it before my day truly gets going today....
off to hit the coffee pot....or perhaps tea this morning....

Love & Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

WHOAH! Gina, not like they happen to YOU!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I would die of shock to see a message like that!! We used to hear strange things (from airplanes etc...) when my brother had a CB radio a million years ago--people making fun of our loud house and that insolent boy, who lipped off on air...they may have said it on purpose, but in any case, we accidentally heard it!!! Radio is like that though...But your experience is  afraid/  :o  albino/ :shock: :shock: /overreacting/
 :idea: :lol: Are you CERTAIN that your husband didn't just TELL your kid to pull your leg, like that??? omigosh---he got you GOOD---AND ME! afraid/ :lol:

Wooohooo (fanning myself wildly)! :-[

You may laugh but I was a little scared. And I am sure it wasn't my husband's doing. He's not a prankster LOL!
I know my son really saw that message, I can tell when he's lying and when he's telling the truth.
I feel weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

so is there anyone from romania as a member that lives  close to the region where mj has this home???? or can sattelite pictures help us,just thinking out load here...dont know if it is any help xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One other thing I forgot to mention is a gematria match for the word castle:

60 = Castle, Believe

: )
Blessings!

*gematria is a system that basically assigns a numeric value to letters ex: a=1, b=2, c=3 etc.  You can then "add" the letters....
therefor have words that "equal" each other...coincidence, perhaps....who knows : )

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@sandythyme: thank you so much!! ;)  bearhug

Hi, I'm Mihai Stoica, i write site whereismichaeljackson, i'm from Romania
What exactly say Pearl Jr?
Hey! Welcome on this forum! I am glad to meet you! so you're the webmaster of that wonderful Romanian site ? Congratulations !! you guys did a great job! I assume there's a group of you working on that site, or do you work alone?

You know it's been months since I went to a chat ! last time i went on chat with MJ believers it was last year during summer I guess...
I'm not a very great fan of chats... I think it's a loss of time.
I don't know what got into me last evening... I saw Pearl Jr.  writing on twitter many times that she is in chat with 70 people or so. I got curious and I said it doesn't cost me anything to go check that chat!!

So I went I I saw many people writing all sorts of things while Pearl Jr. was talking , being interviewed by another person, I don't know who she was. So it sounded like a radio interview... Pearl Jr. discussed the latest topics on MJ's death hoax, and of course about Whitney!
In the mean time I said Hi to a few people I recognized in the chat ..

At one point Pearl Jr. said that she talked to a person that she cannot reveal to us, someone who told her that Michale has a castle in Romania and that he may have even went to Romania in the past few weeks or last week or so! She asked us if we know anything about Michael having a castle in Romania and she asked us to investigate this and if we find any info to send it to her at the address of her site!
I was like  WTF?? I really thought she was talking non sense.... she sometimes says things that you really don't know what to make of! I thought maybe she just heard a rumor and she spreads it just to verify if it's true or not!

Then after a while, like half an hour , here she mentions again Michael having a Romanian castle...that's when I told myself, man this is really something, she's trying to give us a message here! She said again that Michael was here in Romania and I didn't hear very well but I think the person who was interviewing her asked her if she 'd go to Romania or something like that and Pearl said that not now, during winter and that it is a place where you can get by helicopter only ... I was again very confused about everything she said!

Then the show continued she talked about various subjects, at one point Peter Pan PYT showed up too....said a few words then kept quiet. Then Pearl said she had to leave us and just before she quit the chat she AGAIN to0ld us to search any info about Michael and his castle in Romania and send it to her!

When Peter PYT was there in the chat...we could also see a hand waving at us, I even asked who's hand was that loll Today someone posted on facebook a screenshot of that hand, they say it looks like Michael's hand! lol

I find it kind of ODD that I never went to that particular chat before, not to Pearl Jr's chat and last night I went and here she talked about Michael and Romania 3 times!! smiley_spider

Here's that hand!

Photo-source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:03:29 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
so is there anyone from romania as a member that lives  close to the region where mj has this home???? or can sattelite pictures help us,just thinking out load here...dont know if it is any help xx

It's not far away form where I and others on this site live but really - I do not think he's there. The story is a little too crazy - so he built a castle in a place that's accessible only by helicopter? really...it's hard for me to believe it. Not that I don't want to. Maybe we can search for that place with google earth. You think it worths a try?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
GiNA, I think she said it's accessible only by helicopter now during winter... maybe that's what she meant...because of the heavy snow during winter in Romania.

And what if it's not really a castle? maybe it's a luxurious mansion or something.

Or maybe it's nothing of that!

But then why did Pearl insist 3 times on telling us about Michael and his castle here in Romania??
Either she knows something more than she tells. OR she lies big time!
But then again what would she lie about Romania? Why didn't she tell us about Michael and a castle in Dubai or in Ireland for example?
Why in Romania?
And how come it was the only night I was in that chat , she just happens to talk about Romania?
Maybe it was just a coincidence! I don't know! I really don't know how to take all this!! I am very confused and puzzled right now!
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:16:47 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions