SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Intrigued by what Pearl Jr. said tonight in the LIVE chat, see the discussion started here on this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I decided to do some quick search on google...

This is among the first things that I found:

Michael Jackson what?Michael's castle in Romania?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saturday, August 8, 2009 - 12:25
what?Michael's castle in Romania?

look what i found here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I noticed this comment...it makes me too curious and nervous:

"Bee said: 2009.08.01 04:55

"This is interesting, showed up in the comments on tmz the other day:

251. 48. Apparently there’s a castle in Romania that secretly belonged (belongs) to Michael.

He had it built – modeled on the Castle of Bran. Very, very few people have seen it, as it’s hidden in a ravine in a remote mountainous area – which has been completely fenced off. The public simply cannot get to the place.

The location is to the north of the mountain resort of Borsec. (Btw, Borsec is famous for its pure mineral water – Michael used to drink it all the time.) This forested region – one of the most remote in Europe – is home to many bears and wolves, making access even more difficult.

Michael visited the area only once – during the second leg of the History Tour (i.e., summer of 1997). The castle took ten years to build; it was finished in 2007. There are rumors that Michael wanted to go and live at the castle after the O2 Tour.

A friend in Borsec has told me that three days after Michael’s death, he saw three helicopters flying north over Borsec in the direction of the Castle (which locals have named Mihalyvar – or Michael’s castle).

Posted at 11:24AM on Jul 25th 2009 by Ringadingdong

Posted at 12:23AM on Jul 31st 2009 by Tstorm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login " ."

I can't see who posted the originally post because when I click here -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login they redirect me here -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know what think about it... I wish to be true... it would be amazing..."Michael Jackson living in Romania?!" oh my god....
but... there is TMZ and... I don't konw...that was only a reader's comment....

what do you think about it? Smiling

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is a Romanian blog from march 2007, The title basically says that Michael supposedly bought the BRAN castle (Dracula's castle) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login The whole article is kind of stupid and written in a tabloid style, in the end the author says that apparently Michael was willing to buy that castle.

This is another Romanian article - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  more professionally written than the above^^ one, where they speak about Romanian castles and not only Romanian, others too. there a single line mentioning of Michael: supposedly Michael was in 1999 at castle in France (Chateau Bourron), it was the period when he was searching to buy a castle in Europe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is another short info, I'll translate:

Jackson stays in a luxurious castle
01 September2006 17:33
"Information recently found indicate that Michael Jackson leaves in a luxurious castle in Ireland.
It appears that Jackson had rented this castle in the last 3 months and paid over 430.000 dollars.
Luggala Castle of Wicklow, the place where it seems that Michael Jackson temporarily leaves is rented at 36.000 dollars/week."

There's more...
I'll translate what I found and post this right away...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...]
Michael Jackson what?Michael's castle in Romania?
Saturday, August 8, 2009 - 12:25

^^As a reply to this, here's an article that I translated for you in English, form the Romanian hoax-site "Where is Michael Jackson" - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Translated:

Obviously that MJ could be in Romania, or especially in Romania...:)
1. Someone posted a comment on TMZ according to which Michael would be in the city of Borsec, being a great mineral water drinker and Borsec is declared no. 1 on Earth. Here he supposedly stays in a castle (there is no such thing, only ruins) that he may have built himself in 7 years. If you have things to do around there, go check! You never know how in the middle of a small town with a Hungarian minority you can see appearing a foreigner accompanied by color people, creole or other kind...

Here's the message:

„Apparently there’s a castle in Romania that secretly belonged (belongs) to Michael. He had it built – modeled on the Castle of Bran. Very, very few people have seen it, as it’s hidden in a ravine in a remote mountainous area – which has been completely fenced off. The public simply cannot get to the place.
       The location is to the north of the mountain resort of Borsec. (Btw, Borsec is famous for its pure mineral water – Michael used to drink it all the time.) This forested region – one of the most remote in Europe – is home to many bears and wolves, making access even more difficult.
        Michael visited the area only once – during the second leg of the History Tour (i.e., summer of 1997). The castle took ten years to build; it was finished in 2007. There are rumors that Michael wanted to go and live at the castle after the O2 Tour.
         A friend in Borsec has told me that three days after Michael’s death, he saw three helicopters flying north over Borsec in the direction of the Castle (which locals have named Mihalyvar – or Michael’s castle).”
         I can totally see Michael hiding in a castle like that."

2. City of Bacau this is because a certain Adrian Huiban from around there had registered the site  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. Somewhere in Romania. In the place where Dimitrie Draghicescu, the sick man who died and who now is in MJ's coffin. A theory absolutely hallucinatory, here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Someone who calls himself "Father Lingyu Fu", thinks that the dead MJ is a Romanian. In the version that he would have changed places, MJ should be in Romania, but it's almost impossible to detect the locality, Draghicescu (other than the great politician and sociologue) is a relatively common family name here.

In between us, where the hell can you hide in Romania? Let's just not give up the idea, though. Joe Jackson was asked by a Romanian reporter if he had been to Romania? And the man said Yes, with business. Then the reporter asked him if he had been together with Michael. He answered: "oh no, I was leaving when he was coming."
Then i ask myself at least 2 common sense questions:
- What business have you heard about Michael's father to be having or to have had in Romania? To me, it's complete enigma.
- Why wouldn't he have planned his trip simultaneously? Simple. Because if he had been traveling with his son, the press would have been all over the place and he couldn't have made any step without indiscreet cameramen (not to say secret services, like SRI and who the hell knows put to follow him). In exchange, if he didn't put up a show and came as an ordinary tourist, nobody would notice him and he could walk around undisturbed. But where, why and what stuff was he arranging in Romania? [....]

I finish translating the last part in just a few moments ^^

Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:11:11 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
^^Translation continued (2):

- Another eery stuff made by someone who needs traffic on Youtube (sorry the link is not available anymore!). Allegedly MJ had been seen in a town at the Hungarian-Romanian border.

Michael Jackson's sister, Rebbie, came to launch her career in Romania

I don't know the date of this article^^ it's probably kind of old. But what is interesting is that not only Michael and Joe made their way to Romania. it seems we are more and more connected to Michael. Even though Ernest valentino. he didn't come alone, but with 2 of Michael's dancers, Alex and Ryan.
A girl from the city of Cluj took a side one of them: "I talked with MJ's dancers. I asked one of them:  “Do you really believe that Michael Jackson is dead?”, Alex, one of the dancers answered me: “Hm honestly I’m not 100% sure that he is…” (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

^^I didn't realize it was that long, but i will finish it, if i started it! lol
As you can see... people from this Romanian hoax site don't believe too much in this theory about Michael being in Romania... But this article that i translate now was written in 2009.
i hope they do a new one , now after what pearl Jr. said tonight.... Michael in Romania ? a week ago? What do you guys think about this??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
^^Translation continued (3):

Ubisoft prepares to launch the game Michael Jackson The Game, and for 2011, I Am Alive! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. What's most interesting part in this Ubisoft? Romania was the first country in which it has been extended. Because the business turned out well, another center appeared in the city of Craiova, in 2008. The Romanian branch was founded in October 1992, the year when Michael first came to concert in our country, exactly in the same month! and even the moon is the same. Hey, papa Joe now I've got what business you were doing around Bucharest!

mihai-stoica@hotmail.com: "The game is called Michael Jackson: The Experience and it will be launched in November 2010, with the new album. Surely the game will include" Beat It "and" Billie Jean","with Jackson himself featuring as a dance coach". When did Michael work for this game? Ubisoft specifies that the game is not posthumously, it has been worked on before the death of Michael You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The marketing manager from Ubisoft said that both Michael Jackson and his family had been involved in the project long before his death. "

Here's another "business" stuff with MJ's name and MJ bags and notebooks that we've seen, certainly in Carrefour and Real, and marked "Michael Jackson Official Licensed Product".
Here's the thing: the representative firm from Romania You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has no idea what the Italian company did! who it has signed a contract with for this license. The only thing that the man on the phone knew was that no object had been produced in Romania. OK.
Then they were produced in Italy. Bull shit! On site, there is nothing about any MJ campaign. Why has pigna.it market licensed for MJ objects just in Romania, while the Italians saw not even a pen?
If you want an honest opinion: everything you see in stores is special production for Romania.
Just think: who could have had this idea!? Someone who never forgot what he found in Romania, someone who prepares children for school.

What is interesting is that the Romanian company, until 2008, had done only non profitable business (plus huge debts), until suddenly, in 2009, it started making profit. And now you realize that it miraculously thrives to the delight of the large and broad 5 employees. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

So a poor Romanian little firm is selling products branded Jackson Estate, given the fact that America cries after every little MJ thing and they can't get their hands on them because Jackson Estate has a monopoly on the name of MJ? Why not? I wouldn't' have involved with large companies either. Whatever this means, these are some nice souvenirs (the photos are well chosen and well printed). I bought myself a notebook and I think I'm about to transform it into book of memories, suggestions and complaints in congresses ... :)

I get the final part translated right away....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sim, I so appreciate your translating.  And have to say that you are one superb investigator!!!!  You truly amaze me  :)
Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

There is of course the video of Michael and the Romanian police- or is it a double perhaps? Either way this is another  link between MJ and Romania.

Also the Dangerous concert-why was the only onw of these concerts put on video the Bucharest one?

The helicopters hovering over a Romanian castle could have been helicopters to do with the police, the tourist industry,a political event or similar... Too obvious if you want to hide to use helicopters, don't you think???

No, the big clue is Joe Jackson and his "business" in this country.

The clues to do with water are also quite intriguing, bearing in mind the various associations to water and Mj that have previously been discussed in a few threads on this forum...

Or else..... another RED HERRING? OMG!

Thanks for all your effort in leaving virtually no stone unturned, Sims!

Much appreciated! /judge/

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

titania

There is of course the video of Michael and the Romanian police- or is it a double perhaps? Either way this is another  link between MJ and Romania.

Also the Dangerous concert-why was the only onw of these concerts put on video the Bucharest one?

The helicopters hovering over a Romanian castle could have been helicopters to do with the police, the tourist industry,a political event or similar... Too obvious if you want to hide to use helicopters, don't you think???

No, the big clue is Joe Jackson and his "business" in this country. As for JJ I guess there is far more to him than meets the eye:

Maybe he has been one of the  hoax enginers all along.... /cook/

The clues to do with water are also quite intriguing, bearing in mind the various associations to water and Mj that have previously been discussed in a few threads on this forum...

Or else..... another RED HERRING? OMG!

Thanks for all your effort in leaving virtually no stone unturned, Sims!

Much appreciated! /judge/

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

paula-c

Sim, I so appreciate your translating.  And have to say that you are one superb investigator!!!!  You truly amaze me  :)
Thank you

It is true
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
^^Translation continued (4):

4. There is a strange tale by the Grimms called "Children of Hameln" (Pied Piper). In 1284, the German village of Hameln was invaded by rats. A flute singer promised to solve the problem, for a sum of money. He played a magic flute melody and the rats were drawn after him. He led them to the bank of a river and drowned them. But the local council instead of rewarding him,  just mocked him. Angry, the flute singer disappeared for a while, promising  a revenge when he returns. He appeared again on a Sunday, June 26th, on the day of the Saints John and Paul (as in the Beatles). He put a spell with  his song luring 130 children into a cave, from where they had never returned. It's a terrible story, I agree, the parents went mad with grief. But,I immediately thought about "The Lost Children" and I asked myself for what lost children did Michael write this song so different from his style? I do not know if he ever explained... but the connection with the tragedy of Hameln (with real roots) is more than obvious.

Michael is a great fairy tale lover. The flute singer is, in certain versions, a magician -singer. he said in an interview that he wanted to disguise himself as a fat-man and distribute magazines in a shop.  “The funny thing is, no adults ever suspected who this strange bearded man was. But the children, with their extra intuition, knew right away. Like the Pied Piper of Hamlin, I would find myself trailed by 8 or 9 children by my second round of the shopping mall. They would follow and whisper and giggle, but they wouldn’t reveal my secret to their parents. They were my little aides.” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Which children will protect him? imagine that last days, there was some news in which Mark Ronson, who had slept at Neverland when he was a kid, says that MJ was some kind of a Pied Piper for children.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Michael undoubtedly liked Pied Piper. At Neverland we find a picture where he is painted as Pied Piper followed by children. If you look at pictures, you see clear similarities.

Why a German fairy tale? Maybe it will the  return place, he might want to bring back all the lost children in Hameln. Near this town, there is a place called Beverungen, in free translation, Beverley.
I want to say that Pied Piper from the tale did not leave with children on June 26 (the year is certain, according to chronicles of the city), because it was a Monday. Instead, 25th June 1284 was on a Sunday, as the story says. A crucial day in MJ's destiny, that I don't not think anymore that it had been randomly chosen. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login / calendar_perpetuu.php In addition, 2009 was an important year. The city decided to celebrate the legend, there were exactly 725 years!!

The Grimms' story has not ended. Children walked underground through caves and tunnels, and have emerged to the surface far away out of their city. Historians cracked their heads trying to identify what area they could have reached. They found the names of Hameln locals in Berlin. They  found Toponyms from Hameln in Pommeranian region of Poland. But most have accepted another theory, more plausible and which overlaps the historical truth. Children arrived in Transylvania (Romania - where BRAN castle is !!) and their descendants had founded the 7 Saxon cities.

A priest from Brasov city did the research and found the place where the 130 children had surfaced: the Meresti cave, the Varghis Valley (Harghita region). In the area there are about 60 caves. It wouldn't be very far from Borsec (150 km) and the surrounding castles are as many as you want, some dating even from the 13h century. But more importantly, the area is the truly wild and perfectly isolated. There's a nice name for the village: Ocland.

Frankly, I do not know if Michael and would choose a return here, among children who survived in the story, or in Germany, where their parents were waiting for them. But I tend to think that the hypothesis of our land fits the best, if it hadn't been far away, children would have found their way back home after all. So maybe that's the plan: a return and recovery of those Lost Children, he cares so much about  and in the midst of whom he is now safe, as he had suspected in 2000.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egOr3qMKEZk[/youtube]

5. MJ's workshop was an airport hangar in Santa Monica. He chose to store his treasures exactly in the most secret airport of America (even of the world), located only 10 km of LA and associated to Area 51, home of the famous Shed 18. From here jets take off that are not included on any official list, which several direction changes  before landing and nobody knows who travels in them and to what direction.

Could it be that this hangar was randomly chosen inside an airport with ghost flights? What could be more appropriate for a getaway on day Z? There's no doubt that the U.S. government is partaking in frame-up!

Looking for flights from the date of June 25, 2009, the official, of course, and again we find plane whose status is "unknown". It is the race to Chernovtsy, Ukraina! I mean, Cernauti, folks! That is Bucovina! Less than 200 km of border with Romania!

The End of the article!
Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 08:03:20 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sim - I echo the thank you's that the others have written. This is the kind of stuff I love to see. There has been much discussion about Romania over the past couple of years and I have no doubt that Michael is helping many of these places that he visited and loved. After all, he belongs to the world :)

Regarding the castle, I don't know. I have to ask myself why Michael would travel all over and rent rooms when he owned some of these incredible places? It's been said that he also owns the incredible resort in South Africa. Why would he live in rented digs when he could live in his own homes? And why has he never been to the castle if it's been done since 2007? IDK - just thinking out loud.

I'm curious - did Pearl Jr find something out? I happen to think that she knows more than she's letting on but that she's playing a part.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Sim, I so appreciate your translating.  And have to say that you are one superb investigator!!!!  You truly amaze me  :)Thank you
It is true
oohh thank you so much!! means a lot to me!  bearhug

Titania, thank you for your comment.
Yes it was Michael with the Romanian police, but he had filmed many other sequences with Police from other countries too.

Also the Dangerous concert-why was the only now of these concerts put on video the Bucharest one?

On October 1st, 1992, 61 countries were watching Romania! simultaneously connected through  HBO - a rarity at that time!
 I'll never forget that day! nor the days prior and post the concert. The whole country was like paralyzed because of Michael's presence loll Everybody was talking about Michael everywhere: on the streets, in the bus, at the shop, on TV, at school, even the teachers were mentioning him...
I was 12 years old, I was crying in front of the TV because I couldn't go to the concert! the drama repeated in 1996 when he came back. My mom wouldn't let me go to Bucharest! She told me she wouldn't let me go to a concert with thousands of hysterical fans that jump, scream and tear their limbs off just to be closer to the stage lmao  :lol: :lol: But I must admit that she likes Michael very much. She always did! she had been a Jackson 5 fan!

- Romania was the 1st country where Michael launched his album "Dangerous" and did the first concert from his world "Dangerous Tour".
- The number of people on the national stadium Lia Manoliu, over 70.000

Michael's tour manager at that time was a Romanian: Marcel Avram ( a good old friend of Michael's). From what I've heard... few years later , there were some problems and their collaboration and friendship ended suddenly... too bad!

yessss! and you're right about the biggest clues: the WATER! and Joe Jackson's business here.

And also the fairy tale with the Lost children!
And what about Michael's art hangar!?? OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@voiceforthesilent: thank you! I am glad if I can help in any way ....

I share your doubts about Michael being in a castle!
I wonder if Pearl had just thrown this on the live chat just to make us look more into Michael's connections to Romania? for what reason(s)? only she knows! lol

I agree with you, Pearl Jr. is an enigmatic character in the whole hoax scenario!
Either she does know more than she reveals OR she just plays pretends.
i still don't know how to 'read" her, but I sure appreciate everything she does, even if she's been criticized by so many for selling her stuff, that she , some say, has been collected from what other believers had discovered.
I don't know how much of this is true, but she sure came up with many interesting things, let's be fair and acknowledge her merits! And she is talented at presenting everything, even funny! loll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Some more info about Borsec WATER and the region of Borsec

Borsec is a town famous for its mineral waters, the Borsec History Museum examines and celebrates this unique history.
The water is the life of Borsec, and is continually wins awards as one of the best in the world.

Name: Borsec Mineral Water
Country of Origin: ROMANIA
TDS: 1402
pH: 6.5
Altitude: 2950 FT
Discovery of Source: Very old

Borsec is situated in the Eastern Carpathian Mountains of Transylvania, and is one of the most renown curative spas in the subalpine, windless, peat-rich county of Harghita.
It is listed in the register of historical monuments.
Bottling of Borsec commenced over 200 years ago; since modernization in 1992, the facility outputs two million liters per month of its legendary "Regina Apelor Minerale SA Borsec" (Mineral Water Queen Borsec).

The curative properties of the water were already known in the 1600s, and for centuries it was transported by carts in wooden casks to be served in the Royal Court in Vienna.
It was Emperor Franz Josef who dubbed Borsec the "Queen of Mineral Waters." The pH, although slightly acidic, is near enough to neutral to distinguish Borsec from other naturally carbonated waters whose carbonic acid origin tends to create much lower final pH levels in the harvested water.
The Calcium is massive at 310 milligrams per liter. Magnesium and Bicarbonate - much like Apollinaris - are robust at 97 and 1,800 milligrams respectively. However, the Sodium level is very low for a high mineral water at only 53 milligrams per liter. Unfortunately, data is not provided concerning Nitrate level.

Traditionally, Borsec has been indicated for circulatory disease, anemia, disease of the endocrine glands, nervous disease, rickets, renal disease, diabetes, and even for obesity, in addition to its wonderful and most popular use today as a super-healthy drinking water. Borsec was awarded a GOLD medal at 2004 Berkely Springs, WV USA International Water Tasting event,

The fame of the mineral waters of Borsec dates back to the 16th century.
Documents from this epoch prove that the mineral water from Borsec was transported by carts in wooden casks to the royal court in Alba Iulia in the year 1594.
Owing to the curative effect and empirical experience the mineral waters from Borsec were bottled in sealed pitchers which were then put into sacks and were transported on horseback to Transylvania, Moldavia, Wallachia and Hungary beginning in the 18th century.

Borsec owes its fame to its mineral waters, known for their curing properties.
Natural cures (the healing properties of the micro-climate, surrounding air, soil and water)
and physio-therapeutic properties are reputedly able to improve nutrition and heal a host of metabolic disorders.

Borsec is a favorable place for rest and recreation: it is a real paradise for those who enjoy excursions (known destinations include Poiana Zânelor, the ice cave, the bears' cave, Izvorul Strǎvechi, Cetatea Bufniţelor), those who like winter sports (on Făget and Fagetel for beginners and those more advanced) as well as those who like to fish, who can try their luck in the waters of Bistricioara or the Bicaz lake, which are near the resort.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLG95HXJLx0[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions