emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since we were talking about Dracula's castle, some previous pages ago on this thread...

I thought it's interesting that Paris posted this on April 1st, 2012

wow, Sim, that could be something! or unbelievable coincidence! perfect find!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@emulik: I gotta THANK @finfinfiona, she gave me that link on twittter, with all the pics posted by Paris on Instagram - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's another one.... that puzzles me

Posted by Paris on March 30th, 2012

What is this pic??

Dracula or V for Vendetta?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emulik

@emulik: I gotta THANK @finfinfiona, she gave me that link on twittter, with all the pics posted by Paris on Instagram - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's another one.... that puzzles me

Posted by Paris on March 30th, 2012

What is this pic??

Dracula or V for Vendetta?

interesting one! maybe V, maybe Dr...but definitely interesting for us! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Just for general info... and because of my discussion with MjonMind about underground secret tunnels ,
in this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
I recalled that under the Palace of Parliament of Bucharest there are also underground floors!
Maybe nothing has any connection to the hoax anyway, but I am interested in these underground constructions!
 I think it's fascinating... and I thought to share this info with you here....

8 Underground floors underneath
the Palace of Parliament of Bucharest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3qF6WOOkM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Power and Error - The People's Palace in Bucharest - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[....]Ceausescu conceived the palace as a great legacy for his Golden Epoch. It was meant to last forever; it is indestructible and was built to resist a nuclear attack. It is the second largest building in the world, after the Pentagon. The building follows in the tradition of everlasting monumental buildings, such as the Pyramids, conceived for the eternal lives of the Pharaohs. Like the great constructions of Antiquity, the Palace was built on slave labor and many sacrifices. Twenty thousand workers, many of them soldiers, toiled around the clock while the entire country was brought to economic disaster for the Realization of the Great Dream.
The building itself is Piranesian and labyrinthic. It contains as many floors below ground as above and a whole system of bunkers and tunnels. To ensure secrecy, the architects were not allowed to have an overview of the site, so the construction proceeded chaotically. Nowadays, despite the glamor of the Parliament Chambers and the neutral spaces of the Museum, parts of the building remain unfinished and some are already decaying. [...]

Funny how the cornerstone was laid exactly on JUNE 25th , 1984 !!!
The same date, Prince released his 6th album - "PURPLE Rain" !!
Don't you LOVE these coincidences??? Also take a look at the numbers !!

The People's Palace:
Ceausescu's Lasting, Loathed Legacy -
[....]Construction began on 'The People's House' in 1983, with the cornerstone laid June 25, 1984.
Some 700 Romanian architects purportedly collaborated on its design which combines elements and motifs from a multitude of classical sources, creating an eclectic, undefinable architectural style.
Measuring 270 meters wide by 240m long, 86m high and 92m underground, the People's Palace is 12 stories tall with an undisclosed number of underground levels (at least 8 ) in varying stages of completion.
It's 1,100 rooms were apparently constructed strictly from Romanian materials, though most locals seem skeptical of this.
Estimates of the materials used include 1 million cubic meters of Transylvanian marble, 3,500 metric tonnes of crystal for the 480 chandeliers and 1,409 lights and mirrors that were manufactured, 700,000 tonnes of steel and bronze, 900,000 cubic metres of wood and 200,000 square meters of woven carpets, many of which were spun on site.
Though no figures have been officially released, it is said that some 20,000 workers toiled in 24-hour shifts, seven days a week, to build the Palace at the pace at which it was being constructed.  [....]

How Big It Is? - A few figures - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- 2.55 million cubic meters volume - the 3rd building in the world after the rocket assembly hangar at Cape Canaveral and Quetzalcoatl pyramid in Mexico; it has a bigger volume than the pyramid of Cheope in Egypt
- area of 330.000 square meters - 2nd in the world after Pentagon building
- has a rectangular shape: 270 m (890 ft) by 240 m (790 ft) and 86 m high (282 ft), 1,100 rooms.
- 12 levels above the ground

- 8 underground levels measuring 92 m (302 ft): 4 levels currently available for the general public and another 4 levels in different stages of completion
- 2 underground parking garages
comprising 440 offices and 10 conference and meeting halls (three halls between 1,000 and 1,500 square meters each, two halls of over 2,000 square meters each, two meeting halls with a capacity of 1,200 seats and respectively 850 seats)

- the biggest conference hall, Union Hall (Sala Unirii) is 16 m height and has an area of 2200 square meters
- in Union Hall there is the biggest chandelier in the Palace which weights 3 tonnes and has 7000 lighting bulbs. [....]

Largest administrative building-world record set by The Palace of the Romanian Parliament  - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[....] The Chief Architect was Mrs. Anca Petrescu; she was the leader of a team of 700 architects and 20,000 people working 27/7.
The Palace of the Parliament measures 270 m by 240 m, 86 m high, and 92 m under ground. It has 1,100 rooms and is 12 stories tall, with four additional underground levels currently available and in use, with another four in different stages of completion.
The security features, a testimony to Ceausescu's fears of attack, might still be useful during the April NATO meeting if the Alliance's leaders were to come under threat, said its designer and chief architect, Anca Petrescu. "The building is prepared for a high degree of security," she said for Reuters.
The underground parking has enough space for 20,000 cars!  [....]

Top Gear Romania series 14 episode 1 (part B)
Bucharest Parliament Palace

^^ CLICK on the image to see the video.
If it doesn't work, go on this link:

In this video ^^ the guys from "Top Gear " rally in their cars trough the underground tunnels of the Palace of Parliament

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OMGosh Sim.....that building is amazing!  I had no idea.  Lol...I just posted in the other thread about tunnels. 
I love the whole idea of secret tunnels.....it's amazing to think about....although a bit scary too for some reason.  Maybe because it's unknown....I have to laugh at the Top Gear episode you posted ..... I love that show.  It's also #14, lol. 
Thank you Sim.....amazing stuff...truly appreciated. 

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I am not really sure why are we talking about the house of the parliament.
It's not a beautiful building on the outside (JMO) but it's very beautiful on the inside and what i think it's amazing and crazy at the same time is that the former dictator wanted it all made of Romanian materials. There is nothing of import in that building because he wanted to prove we can do it all by ourselves. Pretty crazy IMO.
People were starving but we were building the world's second largest building :icon_rolleyes:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions