Tink

@Aidan, I'm curious - have you and your family been subjected to prejudism, or any of the sterilization experiments, because your family was deemed inferior to breed?

What the Nazis did, was based upon the Eugenics work done in America , done by BUSH SR. and his cronies! They sterilized 60,000 PEOPLE, who had DARK SKIN, and European features! My grandmother escaped Virginia, which is how I know!! ::) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Trying to call it the "Racial Integrity Act of 1924" fails to impress me. Please read the huge mess my family's embroiled in.

We were considered inferior, for the color of our skin!! PREJUDISM, STERILIZATION. It's by luck, I'm in existence. Both African-American & American-Indian, but denied my heritage, because of tampering with records by some jerk!

So, yes - I'm quite aware of the evil governments can do out of paranoia. And also, how we inadvertently gave the Nazis the idea for exterminating the Jews...it was indeed us, who planted the seeds (see article).

I'll do the preaching this round, if you don't mind. As of January, 2012, some of the sterilized victims and their families have been compensated in S. Carolina. IMHO? Much too little, too late.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichaelTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Before I get condemned on the vaccines, please look into the polio vaccine. The sick-o scientist that created it as been found out. As far back when the vaccine came out it was already showing problems. But I'm not going to go into on here. If your looking for the truth on the polio vaccine, & the lies that have been told, I suggest doing some research. In 2003 the truth was exposed on "mr. polio-savior".  Vaccines back in my day, might have been "safer". There is NO SAFE VACCINE! Any time your blood stream & brain in shot up with toxins, that don't belong there, how could anyone ever expect a good outcome? It's called Deception.

Because of the agenda of the medical industrial complex of what we call "BIG PHARMA", vaccines have become deadly. If you don't think so, just look up "deaths from vaccines", you tell me how all this innocent children & adults deserved to die by injections? They didn't.

If vaccines we're so safe, why is Bill Gates trying to make it mandatory that EVERY PERSON get's vaccinated? And......he even says "if we can make vaccines mandatory, we can reduce the population by 15-20%?"

I'm sorry but anyone with any common sense....should say......"THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US"

C'mon he's openly telling US this, because he's behind the funding & research. He's a sick sick evil man.

Look it up people......YOU TUBE.....Bill Gates lowers population by making vaccines mandatory.

@tink

compensation for being a victim without knowledge, only reason why they we're compensated is because they we're found out ....again.....& again.........& again......

Why would anyone in thier right god given mind trust anything our own government says?
If they telling their doing something for your safety, you better think again.

They tell people, they use human's as guinea pigs with vaccines, they admit this people, but then you think the vaccine they giving you for a flu shot is safe?

CDC has ADMITTED, THEY'VE ADMITTED......THE FLU SHOT IS A SCAM & USELESS........again........our own government has ADMITTED the flu shot is a hoax.

Next time, someone wants to get a flu shot, ask for the strain from like 2007, because that's what your probably getting. it's useless.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

First of all: I'm not condemning you! I'm against blanket statements.

I do question people's motives. But also - I know one of the research scientists (friends with his brother), who co-created the HPV vaccine Cervarix, to prevent Cervical Cancer!! I found out about this, during the trials taking place in other countries. They were up against Gardasil, and were having trouble getting into America at the time. They finally passed the trials. They've been proven to be much better, and this is a huge ball of wax with me, because many of my gay friends have...throat cancer from HPV. Gardasil is given for free to teenagers and through 20s, but not people older - it costs $150 for both shots, which I don't think is fair at all. Everyone is at risk for the 4 - 5 deadly cancers HPV can cause. Women suffer the most, but men seem to be the ones who spread them the most.

As for the FLU, Guillain-Barré Syndrome is the only issue that I'm aware of that can happen. People will oft have the flu and not know it, when they get their shot - and blame the vaccine.

Blanket Statements are what I'm against.

And for the record, I've got my own pail of illnesses on top of Fibro that I've been diagnosed with. ADHD is a MAJOR one - and I received Cognitive skill re-training for that (learning to be patient; LISTEN, argh!). But - it really helps!! My doctor and I felt this was #1, instead of trying any drugs.

So, I do go out of my way - and I've also have had my fair share of reactions to shots. The old "horse serum" tetanus shot, I'd have such violent reactions to, I was on the "give only as needed, period," list. So when they finally came up with a new one, I gladly got that one! No side effects at all for me.

My adopted brother & sister who have autism? Genetic on their mother's side, plus she and her husband were HEROIN addicts. They were born addicted to heroin! Sadly, my adopted sis has had horrifying battles with crack and heroin and alcohol...I spent early last year with her, but she wouldn't stay in Rehab. I've lost many, many other family members to addiction, and like I told momma - it's in God's hands now.

That had nothing to do with shots - everything to do with drugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Aidan, I'm curious - have you and your family been subjected to prejudism, or any of the sterilization experiments, because your family was deemed inferior to breed?

- my people were sub-people by Nazi theory, and my grandfathers were fighting
the bastards in 1941-1945. It was kill or be killed.  Mine survived  :mrgreen:
AND here in Russia we were well informed about that Eugenics thing, in fact
we know we are seen as "inferior" nation up to this day and many would be happy
if we just stopped breeding. But we do not :P instead we die young  ::)  but that's another
story and this started in 90s.
I see vaccines as 2 types - one type is useful, another type is dangerous/not
tested enough/not necessary. Parent should check what decease is widespread
and lethal for babies {immigrants brought some things back, things that were forgotten
in USSR, so some dangers are still around} and what decease is rare enough
and most likely will not affect the baby in the area family lives in. Also parents must educate
themselves on vaccines' action and ..err.. ingredients. Parents should NOT blindly follow
Drs. instructions. Sadly they are often forced to, and yes I see that as a danger.
If someone wants the whole nation to be sterile for example, it's TOO EASY to do just that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink
@Aidan81

Vaccines have become the way of Bill Gates being able to fund & control the population. By sterilization of the toxins put in vaccines & they trying to have "forced annoculation" of vaccines, with babies getting shot up at 2 days old, by the time the child reaches the age to have children, they won't be able to, because of the sterilization.

This affects my next generation. My oldest grandson is 5. If he would've continued to get vaccines on schedule he most likely would've had lower sperm count, & not being able to become a parent.

This is where is this is so wrong, it should not be up to BIG PHARMA to decide whether or not my grandson has kids.

Because of what's admitted everyday by BIG PHARMA of how deadly the prescription meds, scam of the flu shots, vaccines, etc.... why would anyone want to even trust that what the srain of this flu shot this year , or any other deadly HPV, Gardasil, etc...that it's safe.

HPV & Gardasil has had devasting deaths.... for a disease your never going to get anyways.

The chance of even getting those diseases is not worth the risk.

The problem is that people don't check out their deadly side effects, & when a loved one dies, or has devasting side effects of a vaccine or prescription, people are uninformed that they should be asking questions, & quit accepting that "is just his time to go"......NO! quit accepting what doctors tell you, alot of doctors have to "primed" & " molded" by BIG PHARMA the big funders of their schooling.

I don't believe all medical people are bad, I feel like they are also a victim of the lies being told when they go to school. But they are waking up to the corrupt system & many are leaving because that oath they took...."not to do harm" is on some doctors & nurses conscience.

Lets hope that this pattern & trend continues...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- my people were sub-people by Nazi theory, and my grandfathers were fighting
the bastards in 1941-1945. It was kill or be killed.  Mine survived  :mrgreen:
AND here in Russia we were well informed about that Eugenics thing, in fact
we know we are seen as "inferior" nation up to this day and many would be happy
if we just stopped breeding. But we do not :P instead we die young  ::)  but that's another
story and this started in 90s.
I see vaccines as 2 types - one type is useful, another type is dangerous/not
tested enough/not necessary. Parent should check what decease is widespread
and lethal for babies {immigrants brought some things back, things that were forgotten
in USSR, so some dangers are still around} and what decease is rare enough
and most likely will not affect the baby in the area family lives in. Also parents must educate
themselves on vaccines' action and ..err.. ingredients. Parents should NOT blindly follow
Drs. instructions. Sadly they are often forced to, and yes I see that as a danger.
If someone wants the whole nation to be sterile for example, it's TOO EASY to do just that.

That is where researching and KNOWING your rights steps in.  All states have medical exemptions you can file to opt out of vaccines, and many states in the U.S. even have personal exemptions, so you can opt out for your own personal reasoning.  No one should blindly follow anyone.  Vaccines were never forced on my children and I had to fill out paper work and sign permission slips for them to even have the vaccines.

My children have not and will not get the Gardasil vaccine.  It's too new, and as with new drugs now, people tend to be the test samples.  I don't wish to see the horrible outbreaks of polio or measles again.  I knew a man crippled by polio.  I gladly made sure my children had the appropriate vaccines.  I think it would be much wiser to space them out, and many parents are doing just that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Not only do humans become guinea pigs, they do unknowling also. Any vaccine that is new is potential for too much "testing" on the ones who don't know anything about vaccines.

What I get pissed about with the vaccines is because in most states, they are not mandatory. But more & more medical professionals are bluntly lying & telling parents that their child NEEDS THIS VACCINES or they can't go to school or daycare. Which is a LIE! Then when I brought up the fact any parent can get a waiver, then they say .."oh yes, you can get one, but they NEED these vaccines"

My daughter got at least a 4 minute message on her cell phone about vaccines from the doctors office where she takes my grand daughter for her check ups. Saying everything about the health of vaccines. I mean really 4 minutes....unbelievable.

It's almost to the point of harrassment now.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal