~Souza~Topic starter

For who has not heard the story, the second son of our queen was hit by an avalanche in Lech last week, and was under the snow for 25 minutes before they found him. Today we heard he might never wake up, which is very sad, but I heard some interesting things from the medical experts and his doctor about his condition that I found interesting hoaxwise.

Friso was under the snow for 25 minutes and flown to the hospital in cardiac arrest. They performed CPR for 50 minutes, and the doctor called that very long, even called it too long. They also said that they hoped the brain would not be badly damaged because of the level of hypothermia, explaining that the colder you are, the less oxygen you need and the bigger the chance you will recover. They also said that after 25, your brain cells will not recover anymore, or at least not like they do before you're 25. The doctors think he might never wake up and even if he does, it will probably be in a vegetative state because of the massive brain damage, unless a miracle happens. So that made me think of MJ. This Austrian hospital is specialized in avalanche victims, so they know what they talk about. MJ was 50 years old, was found in a very HOT room, so he needed way more oxygen than Friso who was icecold, yet they tried to revive him for 2 hours. According to the statements of the austrian doctors, it would have been impossible to revive MJ without extreme brain damage. I already knew that, but now I heard it out of a doctor's mouth and the victim is royalty, so you can assume they really did what they could.

Here is the article btw: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

yes, when I read that what stands out is this and immediately comes to mind Michael..

"They performed CPR for 50 minutes, and the doctor called that very long, even called it too long."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

@Souza - I do understand what you're saying. Stem cell therapy could work for the Prince, if they can stabilize him. People have been underwater for 15 minutes in frozen lakes and come back. So, why not him?

The warm room has always puzzled me, except for one grizzly idea: That a corpse that looked similar to Michael had come into the local doctor's college, and they brought it over to Michael's house, where it was dressed for the part. You'd then have to bring the room temperature up high enough, to fool people on the body temperature.

Also - does anyone know if the place had secret passage ways, or a small panic room that Michael could hide within, until everyone was gone? Some of those have pressure plates, and no one can pry them open. Only when the person inside wants to come out, can you get them out.

I mean, Michael was always dressing younger people like him - what if he dressed a corpse like himself as a prank, but let it go too far!?
Saw the means of his escape within the prank?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

paula-c

For who has not heard the story, the second son of our queen was hit by an avalanche in Lech last week, and was under the snow for 25 minutes before they found him. Today we heard he might never wake up, which is very sad, but I heard some interesting things from the medical experts and his doctor about his condition that I found interesting hoaxwise.

Friso was under the snow for 25 minutes and flown to the hospital in cardiac arrest. They performed CPR for 50 minutes, and the doctor called that very long, even called it too long. They also said that they hoped the brain would not be badly damaged because of the level of hypothermia, explaining that the colder you are, the less oxygen you need and the bigger the chance you will recover. They also said that after 25, your brain cells will not recover anymore, or at least not like they do before you're 25. The doctors think he might never wake up and even if he does, it will probably be in a vegetative state because of the massive brain damage, unless a miracle happens. So that made me think of MJ. This Austrian hospital is specialized in avalanche victims, so they know what they talk about. MJ was 50 years old, was found in a very HOT room, so he needed way more oxygen than Friso who was icecold, yet they tried to revive him for 2 hours. According to the statements of the austrian doctors, it would have been impossible to revive MJ without extreme brain damage. I already knew that, but now I heard it out of a doctor's mouth and the victim is royalty, so you can assume they really did what they could.

Question has still not been answered, what or who was transferred to the hospital the June 25?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Question has still not been answered, what or who was transferred to the hospital the June 25?

Was it even human? CPR dummies look & feel human.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I still go back to the scenerio of the person that died in Michael Jackson's home was a frail looking man with a terminal illness. From all the stories I've heard here & media, I'm still convinced he used a man from a different country that was dying of a terminal illness & that was the need for all the medical equipment in the bedroom. Does anyone ever recall a DNA done to make sure it was Michael Jackson? I don't think it was. So without a confirmed DNA, I believed he paid another person to be that person that died.

It wasn't Michael Jackson, I don't know who the frail looking man was, but it's not Michael Jackson.

Even paramedics made the comment that it looked like a frail old man........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

I still go back to the scenerio of the person that died in Michael Jackson's home was a frail looking man with a terminal illness. From all the stories I've heard here & media, I'm still convinced he used a man from a different country that was dying of a terminal illness & that was the need for all the medical equipment in the bedroom. Does anyone ever recall a DNA done to make sure it was Michael Jackson? I don't think it was. So without a confirmed DNA, I believed he paid another person to be that person that died.

It wasn't Michael Jackson, I don't know who the frail looking man was, but it's not Michael Jackson.

Even paramedics made the comment that it looked like a frail old man........

This seems to be the logical assumption. The family ID'd him, so no DNA would be necessary.
But I'm close to his age, and to be honest? I sure don't look old! With his surgeries, Michael didn't look old, either.
All the impersonators that we're aware of, have been accounted for.

You know what DOES fit with this scenario, though?
Michael needed to mirror this man's weight, and health issues. When Michael was asking about symptoms, he was asking concerning this patient.
He needed to mirror what was happening to him, thus the extra clothes in June.

Next: he must've been deceased, or dying when Michael got home from rehearsal. So - that would mean that the other drugs in Michael's room, under
another person's name, were indeed for another person. That's perhaps why Murray was collecting all the urine - and why he had a catheter for an old man.

Perhaps WHY there weren't any Medical Records; Murray was treating 2 people, and had his people remove the records on the other patient.

The heat was up, to keep his body warm to touch; make it difficult to tell time of death.

Perhaps this is why there was such a show in front of the bodyguard, etc. - to make it feel real, from that point onward? :(
It didn't make any sense, that it backed out, with a turnaround driveway!

AND - this would completely explain WHY this deceased person was taken to UCLA, and not his regular hospital!! OMG! They'd know immediately it wasn't Michael.
Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 11:15:48 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal